剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
你怎么打算
What about you?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我只能待在20号♥分部
20 is all I got.
没错
Yeah.
那个你从没跟我提起的中情局呢
And the CIA thing you failed to mention?
对 我是没说
Yeah. I didn't mention it.
我希望你别提这事了
But I'd appreciate it if you don't mention it again.
达米恩
Damien.
迈克尔 祝你教书愉快
Michael. Have fun in school.
姑娘们好
Ladies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你表现得很勇敢嘛
You showed some stones out there.
省省吧
Save it.
你真难搞 知道吗
You're a ball-buster, you know that?
你也是一个傲慢又不听话的混♥蛋♥
Yup, and you're an arrogant, insubordinate prick.
给
Here.
送你件纪念品
I got you a souvenir.
我得知道一件事
I've got to know one thing.
你差点害我们死在那就是为了这些玩意?
Would you have let us all die for the sake of these? Huh?
我可不会因为你的死活而彻夜不眠
I wouldn't have lost any sleep over you.
我知道克里斯提·布莱恩是谁
I know who Christy Bryant is,
我知道你跟中情局一起干了些什么
and I know what you did with the CIA.
你晚上还睡得安稳吗
Just how well do you sleep at night?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我要那些引爆器
I want those triggers.
你什么都没找到?
You recovered nothing?
我的报告上就是这么写的
That's what my report says.
你批准这次行动的时候就说了
As you proved on this mission,
保密比任务成功与否更重要
secrecy was always more important than success.
好吧 我等着呢
Well, I'm waiting.
我从利比亚人的笔记本里下载了文件
I downloaded documents from the Libyan's laptop--
伪造的出口许可证
Dodgy export licenses,
金钱流向已知反♥人♥类♥组织的线索
money trails leading back to known human rights violators,
来自英国工厂的核武器零件
nuclear hardware components originating from british factories.
我可不想在上面看到我的名字
I wouldn't want to find my name on that.
这和拯救人♥质♥无关
This was never about hostages.
现在我很高兴将这些证据交给你们
Now I am happy to give them to you
只要你给20号♥分部开绿灯
if you give Section 20 a clean bill of health
因为考虑撤销一个满是专注又忠诚军人的机构
because anyone seriously contemplating shutting down a unit of soldiers
某些家伙实在是太...
this dedicated and this committed is a fucking--
上尉 你太放肆...
Captain, you are way out of li--
够了
Enough.
对20号♥分部评价很高嘛
Quite a testimonial for section 20.
没错 别让他们知道是我说的
Yes. Well, don't let them know I said it.
那你准备怎么办
What about you?
无论引爆器在谁那...
Whoever has those triggers...
肯定不会用来当镇纸
I'm fairly sure they won't be using them as paperweights.
你向我承诺过什么?
Have you what was promised me?
我带了这个给你
I was bringing it to you.
当然
Of course.
它们对我有用
I have use for them.
你也许能骗过白鬼子
You may try to cheat the white devils...
但你没法欺骗真♥主♥安♥拉♥
But you cannot cheat allah.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
我想要对你们的辛勤工作
I want to offer my thanks for all your hard work
以及在困难时期的奉献表示感谢
and dedication during this difficult period.
最近对我们分部来说是很艰难的时期
These are trying times for a section like ours,
而你们每个人的纪律性
and the discipline of each and every one of you
无论在台前还是幕后
both in the field and in command
都如我期望的一般堪称典范
has been as I would expect--exemplary.
巴克斯特
Baxter?
这些大家都看在眼里...
This hasn't gone unnoticed...
干得好
Nice work.
由于我们将参与更多的情报任务
And as we will be engaging in more operational work,
司令部今天决定
Command have decided as of today that, uh,
在格兰特上校死后
That section 20 requires new leadership
20号♥分部需要一位新领导
following the death of Colonel Grant.
你们中间有些人已经见过了道尔顿上尉
Some of you already know Captain Dalton--
抱歉 是道尔顿少校
I'm sorry. Major Dalton.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
不是吧
You're shitting me.
之前我和别人谈起了你
I was talking about you the other day.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
这让我意识到...
And it made me realize that--
我们可以重新开始吗
Can we start again?
凯丽 当然可以
Kerry, of course we can.
我爱你
I love you.
不知道你想不想
Ah, I don't know about you,
反正我想吃个冰激凌
But I would love an ice cream.
是吗 凯丽
Oh, would you? Kerry!
凯丽
Kerry!
凯丽
Kerry!
凯丽
Kerry!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表