剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Roger that. Backup's on its way.
彼得 彼得 我要你照我说的做
Peter! Peter, I want you to do exactly as I tell you to,
明白吗
you understand?
快走
Go on!
他妈的
Fuck.
把你的手放在我背上 躲在我身后
Put your hand on my back now. Stay on my back.
死贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch.
现在到那个墙角去 快走
To that corner now. Move, move, move!
-斯科特 -马上就来
- Scott! - Coming to you!
迈克你先走 这里交给我
Mike, you go. I got this.
快 快走
Come on. Come on.
他们走了
They're gone!
跟上
Move!
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
慢点 停下
Slow down. Stop, stop, stop.
我知道他们是怎么找到我们的了
I got an idea how they found us.
-怎么 -有人在我身上放了追踪器
- How? I think I got a tracker on me.
-什么 -检查下我的背部
- What? - Check my back.
谁放的
Who put that there?
待会再解释
I'll explain later.
没有 没有追踪器
No, you're clean.
我们分头行动 你往那边走
Let's split. You go that way.
我走这边
I'll go down that way.
-好 这边安全 快走 -好
- Ok, clear. Go, go, go. - Ok.
所有单位注意 盐河区域发生多次枪击事件
All units. Multiple shots fired in Salt River area.
我们在3号♥撤离点 没有看见他们
We're at exfil point 3. No sign of them yet.
B1负责保护证人 他马上就到了
Bravo One has principal secure. He's on his way.
预计3分钟后到达
ETA 3 minutes.
慢点
Slow down.
到这儿来 我们进去
Come here. Come here. Let's go in here.
看着我 到这儿来
Look at me. Look at me. Come here.
假装我们在闲聊
It's just a normal conversation.
好
Ok.
往北面去 我们正在往那边去
Turning to the north. We're heading there now.
你♥他♥妈♥把追踪器放哪儿了
Where'd you fucking put it?
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
瑞姆 报告
Richmond, report.
他现在理应到了
He should be there by now.
他不回复我的呼叫
He's not responding to my calls.
B1 请回复
Bravo One, report.
B1 请回复
Bravo One, report.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表