剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你让我厌恶
You disgust me.
任何情报部门都可以监测到
Any intelligence agency can monitor emails
收发的电子邮件
that have been sent and received,
所以如果你想避免被检监测
So if you want to avoid detection,
把邮件保存到草稿箱给其他有权限的人看
leave it in the draft box for anyone else with access to read.
基♥地♥组♥织♥使用了相同的系统 不过他一定知道
Al-qaeda used the same system, but he'd know that.
是啊 无论跟踪他的时候发生了什么
Yeah. And whatever happens when you follow him,
这枚跟踪器可以追踪到约翰内斯堡的任何地方
this tracker ensures there's nowhere in Jo'burg he can hide.
卢卡斯
Lucas...
你的准备好了
You're set.
我老爹总是说
My old man used to say,
别相信连自己眼睛都不敢看的士兵
"Never trust a soldier who can't look himself in the eye."
满嘴屁话 想像不到吧
He was full of shit. What a surprise.
你仍然执著于那些 是吧
You're still clinging on to it, aren't you?
勋章 荣誉 准则
Medals, honor, the code.
你知道什么准则
What do you know about a code?
我知道当你放下它时
Well, I know when you let it go,
你就卸下了肩膀上的重担
it's a weight off your shoulders.
我们不是还要赶去约会吗
Anyway, haven't we got an appointment to keep?
目前知道的是 会见卢卡斯的人
Right. As we know, whoever is meeting Lucas
能引我们找到诺克斯
will lead us to Knox.
我们需要确保卢卡斯会履行协议
We are here to make sure that Lucas goes through with it,
但我们必须确保不被发现
but we must ensure absolutely no visibility.
绝不能被发现
Do not get made.
总部 我们到了
Zero, we're here,
会面地点北面一个路口
one block north of the RV point.
我先下了 里面见
All right, I'm out. See you guys in there. Ok.
我是为了我的儿子和妻子才这么做的
I am only doing this for my son and for my wife.
你的妻子知道
Hmm. And does your wife know
你都跟什么样的人打交道吗
what type of people you do business with?
她能理解
She understands
我去打官司的一些地方
that in the places where I fight cases--
拉各斯 金沙萨 尼亚美
Lagos, Kinshasa, Niamey--
多少都需要些妥协
there are compromises.
争取自♥由♥的战斗里会有些妥协
There are compromises in the fight for freedom.
那你呢
How about you?
你妻子对于你
How does your wife feel about you
去国外杀人有什么看法呢
coming to foreign countries to kill people?
她知道嫁给一名士兵意味着什么
She knew what it meant to marry a soldier,
如果这是你想问的问题
if that's what you mean.
她了解那个代价
She knew the cost.
上校 请确保你手下在我们给出指示前
Captain, make sure your men do not move in
都按兵不动
until we give the word.
扮得自然点 放轻松
Just act natural. Nice and easy.
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
说吧
Go ahead.
刚才卢卡斯说的一些事
Just something Lucas said.
他说到在尼亚美工作
He said about working in Niamey.
克里斯提·布莱恩曾驻守那里 对吗
That's where Christy Bryant was stationed, right?
总部 你们收到了吗
Zero, do you copy?
搜索近期中♥央♥情报局的来往讯息
Scan any recent CIA transmissions
查找任何与克里斯提·布莱恩有关的信息
for any reference to Christy Bryant.
滚一边去
保持冷静
Stay calm,
保持冷静
Stay calm.
目标进入会面点的大楼
The target's entering rendezvous building.
那是约翰内斯堡最大的经纪公♥司♥之一
That's one of Jo'burg's biggest brokerage firms.
保持视线跟踪卢卡斯
Maintaining visual on Lucas.
交易时间马上就到了
Trading bell is imminent.
随时可能会面 大堂肯定挤满了人
Any minute now, that lobby is going to be packed.
启动跟踪器
Tracker is up and running.
斯科特 去大楼后门守着
Scott, take the rear of the building.
收到
Copy that.
借过
Excuse me.
借过一下
Excuse me.
靠
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
他上哪去了
Where'd he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
总部 他上哪去了
Zero, where is he?
B组 他还在那
Bravo, he's still there.
他肯定在你们楼下那层
He must be on the floor below you.
他们下层是什么
What's underneath them?
停车场
Parking lot.
他想逃 快点
Come on. He's leaving. Come on.
快走 追
Move! All right, go!
-快追 -B组 又找到他的信♥号♥♥了
- Move! - Bravo, we've got him again.
跟踪器显示他在南出口
Tracker puts him at south exit.
目标正在移♥动♥ 而且很快
Target is moving, and fast.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
总部 马特洛克带卢卡斯走了
Zero, Matlock's got Lucas.
目标向西移♥动♥
Target traveling westbound.
B组 回到你们的车上
Bravo, return to your vehicle.
去他妈的
Fuck!
B组 跟踪器显示卢卡斯进入往北十个街区
Bravo, the tracker puts Lucas entering a building
的一座大楼
10 blocks north.
应该是这
Should be here.
总部 你们能看到他吗
Zero, you got eyes on him?
B组 目标正在向上升
Bravo, target is ascending.
他在电梯里
He's in the lift.
你去那里看看
You check down there.
我去找有没有其他入口 行动
I'm gonna look for another entrance. Go!
B组 请注意
Bravo, be advised,
目标已停止移♥动♥ 在六楼
Target is stationary, sixth floor.
总部 B1已就位
Zero, this is Bravo One in position.
地下层的电梯旁
Elevator, underground level.
我看到了马特洛克的车
I got eyes on Matlock's vehicle.
卢卡斯先生
Mr. Lucas.
我需要解释
I need to explain.
免了吧
Oh, please don't.
你上学时成绩好吗
Did you do well at school?
当然很好 我成绩不好
Of course you did. I didn't.
我15岁左右就被勒令退学
Got kicked out when I was about 15.
在个老印刷厂里找了份工作
Got a job in an old printing works.
他们把我分配到了财务部
They put me in the accounts department.
填写那些大总账本
Hmm. Filling in those big ledgers.
B组 目标还在六楼
Bravo, target is still on the sixth floor.
启动热感成像确认有没有其他人
Activating thermal imaging to confirm other occupants.
这是拉戴博 所有人员行动
This is Radebe. All personnel to move.
-目标在斯宾塞别♥墅♥ -你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
- Target in Spencer Mansions. - What the hell are you doing?
我在派遣我的手下
I'm sending in my men.
这是我负责的任务
This is my mission!
而这是城市归我管 少校
And this is my city, Major!
诺克斯可能有整个部队在上面
Knox could have an army up there.
快点 快上
Move. Move!
我来指挥此次行动
I am leading this operation.
快...
Go...
总部 有个战术小组正在朝我方移♥动♥
Zero, I got a tactical unit coming toward me.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
总部 回答
Zero, advise.
B队 行动由战术小组主导
Bravo, op will be led by tactical unit.
这是命令
That is an order.
开什么玩笑
Fucking kidding me?
一定活捉诺克斯
Just get Knox.
填写那些账目是份十分无聊的工作
Filling in those ledgers was tedious and mundane work,
但是它也有自己的逻辑
But there was a kind of beautiful logic about those columns.
好帐坏帐
Good credit, bad debt.
因果报应
Cause and effect.
天啊
Dear god.
克里斯提·布莱恩
Christy Bryant.
四天前 中情局否认与此人有关系
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表