剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
50英里内只有一个图阿雷格大型营地
Only one significant Tuareg camp within 50 miles.
让斯科特和斯顿布奇空降过去
I want Scott and Stonebridge air-dropped in.
如果道尔顿觉得我没准备好
Dalton wouldn't have me back in
是不会让我回来的
if she didn't think I was ready.
道尔顿根本不在乎我们
Dalton doesn't give a shit about any one of us.
她只在乎那傻♥逼♥引爆器
The only thing she cares about are those fucking triggers.
你重回团队 对她来说更有利
Right now, she's better off with you in the game, not on the bench.
相信我 我了解她那种人 迈克尔
Trust me. I know the type, Michael.
你现在处境尴尬
You're like a guy with an injury.
他们认为你害怕被队伍除名
They think you're scared of being cut from the team
所以你愿意做任何事
so you're prepared to do absolutely anything.
您老先生这一大套到底说完没有
You done with the sports analogies now?
说完了
I'm done.
你还喜欢吗
Did you like that, though?
挺好的 我喜欢
It was good. I liked it.
太鼓舞人心了
It's encouraging.
郑重声明 你在这是我担♥保♥的
Just for the record, you're here because I vouched for you.
你仍然认为这主意不错吗
You still think this is a good idea?
你有更好的提议吗
You got a better one?
他们一定给欧瑟马尼搜过身了
They must have searched Othmani by now.
是又怎么样
Ah, so what if they did?
三周前
Up until 3 weeks ago,
尼日尔北部 图阿雷格营地
我还不知道核引爆器长什么样
I didn't know what a nuclear trigger looked like.
瞧瞧现在
Well, here we go.
-手举起来吧 -同意
- Hands up? - Yeah, I think so.
他会像杀猪一样宰了你
He's gonna gut you like a fucking pig.
好了 好了
Yeah, all right, all right.
-我去交涉 -好
- I'll do the talking. - OK.
你好
Hey.
你手里有我们要的人
You have someone that we want.
他对你们有多重要
How much is he worth to you?
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a terrorist.
-你们自己的政♥府♥ -他不是我们的朋友
- Your own government-- - He's no friend of my people.
你会摔跤吗
You wrestle?
这样或许还能谈谈
Then maybe we can talk.
你说什么
Sorry?
我想她说的是"你会摔跤吗"
I think she said, "do you wrestle?"
没错 他会
And yes, he does.
比你见过的所有摔跤手都强
Better than anyone that you got.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
样板
A prototype.
定制的沃尔克猎枪
Customized Volker.
还真有这种东西
He actually exists?
当然 价格不菲啊
Quite well, if his prices are anything to go by.
我们是有目的地了吧
We must be going somewhere.
对
Yeah.
北上 阿尔及利亚
Up north. Algeria.
霍加尔山
The Hoggar Mountains.
诺克斯给你的报酬太多了
Knox is paying you too much.
等一切结束后退出是足够了
Enough to quit when all this is done.
然后怎么办
And then what?
到佛罗里达开家酒吧吗
A bar in Florida?
入乡随俗留个海明威似的胡子
One of those Hemingway beards?
我准备去瑞士做个无须男
I was thinking more clean-shaven in Switzerland.
品巧克力赏雪景吗
Chocolate and snow?
鲜血和阳光太让我厌烦了
I've had enough of blood and sunshine.
拿下他 迈克尔
Get him, Michael!
拿下他 迈克尔
Get him, Michael.
我们的孩子都会玩一个游戏
There is a game our children play--
猜测对方的想法
one must guess the other's thoughts.
你先
You first.
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
简单
Easy.
这里的领袖怎么是个女的
Why is it that a woman leads here?
母系社会
Matrilineal society.
柏柏尔人 不是阿♥拉♥伯人
Berber, not Arab.
男人才戴面纱 而不是女性
The men wear the veils, not the women.
我看过《孤独星球》
I read "Lonely Planet" once.
那你在想什么
Then what are you thinking?
她结婚了吗
Is she married?
我丈夫被尼日尔军队杀害了
My husband was killed by Niger military
因为参与叛乱
in the rebellion.
非常遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我不遗憾 该你了
I'm not. Your turn.
你在想
You're thinking...
他们为什么这么想要这个欧瑟马尼
why do they want this Othmani guy so bad?
错了 他们会付多少钱
Wrong. How much will they pay?
已经传话给艾尔·索达了
Word has been sent to El Soldat.
我们明天就去见他的人
Tomorrow, we meet his people,
看谁出价最高
see who offers most...
你还是他们
You or them.
拍卖♥♥吗
An auction?
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
起来 迈克尔
Get up, Michael!
你的朋友 他怒气冲冲
Your friend--he's angry,
想送我手下归西
thinking of killing my man,
尽管这只是场体育比赛
even though this is only sport.
是的
Yeah.
有人谋杀了他的妻子
Someone murdered his wife.
你差一点就击败他了
You almost got him!
时间过长了 迈克尔
It's gone too long. Michael!
停 停下来
Stop, stop, stop.
快点 放开他 放开他
Come on. Let him go. Let him go.
你已经精疲力尽了
You're tapped out.
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥的已经没劲了
Fuck, buddy. You're tapped.
起来 快点
Come on. Come on!
放过他吧 迈克
Let him go, Mike.
你已经精疲力尽了
You're tapped out.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么
What the fuck, buddy?
操
Shit.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
他很痛苦
He is in pain.
是的
Yeah.
别浪费时间找了
Don't waste your time looking.
那个阿♥拉♥伯人被押在沙漠某处
The Arab is being held in the desert.
明天我手下会把他带来
My men will bring him in tomorrow.
好
Ok.
说到本地地理
Speaking of local geography...
我的帐篷也有人看守
My tent is also guarded.
好吧
All right.
快起来 胡克·霍肯[职业摔跤选手]
Come on, Hulk Hogan.
该出发了
We're on.
带犯人去帐篷
只有我的手下才能持武器
Only my men will be armed.
9毫米口径
9 millimeter.
近距离作战用刀更好
Better off with a knife in a close fight.
靠得是手艺 而不是工具 宝贝
It's the craftsman, not the tool, baby.
点45口径的
45.
真正的美式阻截火力
Real American stopping power.
你们俩慢慢调情
When you two are ready...
交出你的武器
怎么他们这种人也开始遵守规则了
Since when do guys like that play by the rules?
就是啊 我也在想
Yeah. I'm hearing you.
保持警惕
Stay sharp, huh?.
那么 开始吧
So...begin.
英国政♥府♥不会为人♥质♥谈判
The British government will not negotiate for hostages.
这是免责声明
That's the disclaimer.
但我们会支付一万英镑换欧瑟马尼
But we will give you 10,000 sterling for Othmani.
作为佣金
It's a finder's fee.
相信艾尔·索达会付更多
Surely El Soldat will pay more.
这是艾尔·索达的出价
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表