剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Fuck. What the fuck did you do that for?
这是我退出组织的唯一办法
This is my way out.
我得让你杀了我
I needed you to kill me.
该死 瑞贝卡
Fuck, Rebecca.
这些伤口是不会致死的
You're not gonna die from those wounds.
懂吗
All right?
你要坚持住
You have to hang on.
你可以退出了 你要把握住
You got your out. You take it.
懂吗
Ok?
你要向我保证
You promise me.
求你了
Please.
我保证
I promise.
手放这儿 使劲
Look, just hold there. Hold on tight.
你得站起来
You got to get up.
离开这里
Get out of here.
还是没有诺克斯的线索
There's still no lead on Knox.
他们封锁了所有档案
They slapped a "D" notice on everything--
销毁了冷涧山脊曾是存放
covered up any evidence that Coldfall Ridge
核武器的仓库所有证据
was ever a nuclear storage facility.
天啊 不知道那直升飞机
Christ, we don't even know if that helicopter
有没有飞出南非领空
made it out of South African airspace.
以色列政♥府♥有可能追踪到诺克斯
It's possible the Israelis have got a track on Knox.
我们可以让斯科特截获情报
We could get Scott to intercept.
摩萨德在埃文斯死后没多久就把她救走了
Mossad picked her up long before Evans' body went cold.
她早就消失了
She's a ghost.
少校 我们马上就会因
Major, we are about to be deported
非法袭击平民研究所被遣返回国了
for an illegal raid on a civilian research facility.
我们得马上采取行动
We've got to move.
诺克斯躲起来了
Knox has gone dark.
我们也该采取地下行动了
It's time we went dark, too.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表