剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Well, mostly.
嗯 大部分
She's all yours, Kanan.
她交给你了 凯南
Two down, one to go.
两艘到手 还有一艘
I'll handle this.
我来对付这个
Thank goodness you've arrived.
谢天谢地 你们总算来了
The rebels are stealing my ships.
叛匪在偷我的飞船
AT-AT 36, you have new orders, shoot to kill.
AT-AT 36号♥ 给你下达新命令 格杀勿论
Repeat, shoot to kill. No, you can't!
重复 格杀勿论 不 不能这样
I'm sorry, Your Highness. We can't let your ships fall into rebel hands.
抱歉 殿下 我们不能让您的飞船落入叛匪手中
Destroy that ship now!
马上摧毁那艘飞船
Did I get it this time?
这次打中我没
Finish up here. I have to help them.
这边搞定 我得去帮他们
Time for me to go.
我该走了
Wait. What are you doing? Stop that rebel!
等等 你在干什么 快阻止这个叛匪
He's stealing my transport!
他要偷走我的飞船
Make it look good.
演得逼真点
Oh, we gotta make this look good.
噢 我们肯定会演得很逼真
You have my permission.
我批准了
See ya later, Princess.
回头见 公主
The princess!
公主殿下
My ships. You lost my ships.
我的飞船 你弄丢了我的飞船
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
You should be afraid!
你确实应该害怕
Just wait until I tell the Senate
我回头就告诉议会
that the Imperial presence on Lothal is helpless against the rebels.
帝国在洛塔的驻军对阻止叛匪全无作为
No, no, no. That won't be necessary.
不不不 没有这个必要
I assure you, Alderaan will be fully compensated for your lost ships.
我向您保证 我们会向奥德朗全额赔付您飞船的损失
Fine.
很好
Oh, and I'll need your shuttle so I can return home.
我还需要坐你的穿梭机回家
My shuttle. Right.
我的穿梭机 当然
Uh, where is it?
它去哪了
Lieutenant, did you lose your ship, too?
上尉 你的飞船是不是也被你弄丢了
I'll summon you another right away.
我会马上给您另叫一艘
So, Governor, we need to find a safe place for you.
那么 总督 我们得给你找个安全的地方
I already know where I'm going, back home.
我已经知道我该去哪了 回家
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会加入
I couldn't see it before,
从前我并没发现
but going to prison with the Bridgers started something.
但和布里杰夫妇一同坐牢的日子在我心里种下了点什么
That something has grown bigger than I ever imagined.
那个萌芽已经成长得超过我的想象
I owe it to them and I owe it to you to see it through to the end.
多谢他们 也多谢你们 让我能一直坚持下去
Welcome back to the fight, Governor.
欢迎回归战场 总督
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表