剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Commander Jun Sato and a young one who calls himself Jabba.
纯·佐藤指挥官 和一个自称贾巴的小孩
You have Ezra Bridger? Excellent work, Admiral.
你抓到了埃兹拉·布里杰 干的漂亮 上将
Lock him in a secure cell under triple guard.
把他关在安全牢房♥里 多派两倍的人手看着
Triple guard? He is but a child. I warn you.
多派两倍吗 他只是个小屁孩 我警告你
Do not underestimate that boy.
别小看那孩子
I'm certain that the Imperial Navy
我确信 帝国海军
is more than a match for one boy,
对付那孩子绰绰有余
whatever he calls himself.
无论他叫什么名字
We shall see. I'm on my way.
走着瞧吧 我这就出发
Well, all set?
都准备好了吗
I guess.
我想是的
This must be just like old times.
这就像从前一样
Just follow my lead and you'll be okay.
按我说的做 一切都会顺利的
No, you follow my lead.
错 你按我说的做
Command deck says you need to make your repairs and depart.
指挥甲板说你们得维修飞船 然后离开
We need to get to maintenance.
我们得去维护区
You need to get to maintenance.
你们得去维护区
We can go on our way.
我们可以走了
You can go on your way.
你们可以走了
Not bad. I've seen better.
还不差 但我见过更厉害的
Eh, maybe I'll practice on you some time.
说不定我会时不时拿你来练手
Chopper, plug in and find Ezra and the crew.
切宝 接入系统 看看埃兹拉和船员们在哪里
Transferring him to a secure cell?
正在转移去安全牢房♥的路上吗
That means they know who he is. Let's go!
也就是说他们知道他的身份了 我们快走
Hurry up. Hurry up. Hit the button.
快 快 按下按钮
Which, which button? I don't know where it is.
哪 哪个按钮 我不知道在哪里
Oh, no.
噢 不
Your armor appears to be a little tight, trooper.
你的盔甲好像紧了点儿 士兵
I'll tighten your face a little tighter.
我要把你的脸再绷紧点
What was that? Possible hypersickness.
他说什么 可能是超空间症
Uh, I'm taking 565 here on, um, the 257.
我打算带565 去 哦 257
The commissary? That's the last place I'd take him.
食堂吗 那可是我最不想带人去的地方
Yeah. I'm gonna take you...Commissary...
对 我准备带你去 食堂
Move along, rebel.
快走 叛匪
Hey, just so you know, when I escape, I won't hurt any of you.
只是想告诉你 在逃跑的时候 我是不会伤到你们的
Yeah, that's great, kid. I feel real safe.
最好不过 孩子 我真心觉得自己安全了
You shouldn't.
你不该这么想
You see? You're fine.
看吧 没伤到你
Chopper?
切宝吗
Wait...
等等
Oh! Oh, no.
噢 不是吧
Kanan!
凯南
Oh. Rex.
雷克斯
Rex, come on!
雷克斯 醒醒
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Oh. Uh...NDid you see them?
你们没看见他们吗
We were so outnumbered. There was a firefight.
我们寡不敌众 跟他们交火了
A big firefight, actually.
实际上 激烈的交火
You guys fought great.
你们很勇猛
Thanks. All I saw was you.
谢谢 但我只看见了你
You shot us! I can't believe you shot us!
你对我们开枪 我不敢相信你会对我们开枪
I mean, you, you were dressed like stormtroopers.
我说 你们可穿着冲锋队的衣服
Yeah! You shot us.
是又怎样 你对我们开枪了
I set it to stun. Yeah, well, you should've used kill.
我调到眩晕模式了 那个 你应该用射杀模式
What? Well, just in case it wasn't us. I mean...
你说什么 我是说 要万一来的不是我们呢
This armor doesn't protect you from anything.
这盔甲根本就保护不了人
Well, I told you.
我早跟你说过了
Now's not the time. We gotta find Sato and sabotage this ship.
现在不是吵架的时候 我们要找到佐藤 然后把这飞船破坏掉
They have this gravity weapon thing that...
他们有这么一个引力武器
You know all this. So what's your plan?
你们懂的 那你的计划是
Well, we should probably split up.
我们或许应该分头行动
I'll take Chopper, and he can get me to the reactor that powers this thing.
我跟切宝一起 他能带我找到驱动这东西的反应堆
You two bust out Sato.
你们俩去救佐藤
We are not splitting up.
我们不能分头行动
Let's get Sato and get out of here.
我们救了佐藤 就离开这里
The kid's right. We have to destroy this ship.
这孩子说得对 我们要毁掉这艘飞船
Do you know how many stormtroopers are heading this way?
你知不知道有多少冲锋队正往这边赶
It doesn't matter. Can't afford to separate.
来多少都没关系 我们不能分开
We have to protect the fleet.
我们要保护整个舰队
Will you two quit it already?
你们俩可以别吵吗
Part of the reason I took this mission
我参加这次任务的原因之一
was to get a break from this!
就是想避避你们
Okay, Chopper and I will meet you at Sato's ship.
就这样 我和切宝会在佐藤的飞船上跟你们汇合
He takes after Hera sometimes.
他有时候真像赫拉
Sir, we've had a breach in the detention level.
长官 拘留层发生意外
The prisoner known as Jabba has escaped.
那个叫做贾巴的犯人逃跑了
Lock all levels down.
封锁各层
Sweep the vessel and secure the hangar bays.
仔细搜查飞船 守住机库
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
And, Commander, when you find the boy, eliminate him.
另外 指挥官 找到那孩子后 直接干掉他
I would hate it if we proved Agent Kallus right.
我很讨厌被卡勒斯说中
Yes, sir. Right away.
遵命 我马上去
Locking down. Secure detention block.
全舰封锁 守住拘留区
One of the rebels has escaped. Do not attempt capture. Eliminate the target.
有个叛军逃跑了 不不要尝试抓捕 直接消灭目标
I got this one.
我搞定这个
We don't have time for another one of your long-winded bluffs.
没时间等你再用那套啰嗦的糊弄大♥法♥了
Oh, you got a better plan?
你有更好的计划吗
Yeah. Well, what is it?
对 好吧 说来听听
This!
这样
So much for stealth.
潜入行动到此为止了
It's not like they don't know we're here.
他们不可能还不知道我们在这里
That must be the reactor core for the gravity weapon.
那一定是引力武器的反应堆核心
What? You have a plan?
什么 你有个计划
I'm the bait.
我是诱饵
Okay. Okay. I'll draw them away.
好吧 好吧 我把他们引开
Most of the time they ignore droids anyway.
他们多数时候都会忽视机器人
Hold it!
别动
We've got an intruder.
这里有个入侵者
Come and get me!
来抓我呀
They've shut off gravity!
他们关掉了引力
This wasn't part of the plan!
这可不是计划的一部分
Don't you dare! Don't you do it! Not yet!
你敢 别这样做 还不是时候
You better have sabotaged it.
你最好破坏掉了这个武器
What do you mean, you think you did?
你觉得破坏掉了 你这是什么意思
Hey!
喂
Never expected to make it this far with you for a partner.
我从来没想过会跟你一起搭档到这种程度
You know, you're not the first Jedi I've fought beside.
你要知道 你不是第一个跟我并肩战斗的绝地
But probably the last.
但也许是最后一个
Wow. You really do shoot like a stormtrooper.
哇 你的枪法真的和冲锋队员一样准
Guess I don't have too much to worry about.
看样子我不必担心太多了
It's this helmet.
是头盔的问题
I can't see!
我什么都看不见
Commander. Kanan.
指挥官 凯南
They're keeping Ezra in a separate cell.
他们把埃兹拉单独关进了一间牢房♥
We have to find him. Ezra's doing fine.
我们得去找他 埃兹拉没事
You mean he escaped? On his own?
你是说他逃出来了吗 就靠他自己
Yeah. He tends to do that.
对 他总是这么做
We don't have time for this. I'll pull, you fire.
我们没时间在这儿耗着 我把他们拉出来 你开枪
Just like old times.
就像从前一样
Settle down, Captain.
专注眼前 上尉
What's going on? I can't stop!
什么回事 我停不下来
Kanan. We're on our way back. Where are you?
凯南 我们已经在回去的路上了 你们在哪里
We're headed for Sato's ship. Roger that.
我们正赶往佐藤的飞船 收到
There's too many of them! I'm too old for all this running.
对方人数太多 我太老了 跑不动
What are you doing? Get those men out of here. They need you.
你干什么 带他们离开这里 他们需要你
I can slow them down. Now go!
我可以拖住他们 快走
Stop trying to impress me.
别企图打动我
I'm not trying to impress you!
我才没企图打动你
I'll see you back at the ship.
我们飞船上见
Cell block AA-24 is compromised.
监狱区AA-24受损
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表