剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Were you a Jedi?
你以前是个绝地
Uh, no. No, no.
呃 不 不 不
But I was once a Force-wielder, long ago.
但我曾经是个原力使用者 在很久以前
Long, long ago.
很久 很久以前
Then you're a Sith?
那么你是个西斯
The Sith...
西斯
The Sith took everything from me.
西斯夺走了我的一切
Ripped me from my mother's arms, murdered my brother,
将我从我母亲怀中抢走 杀害了我的兄弟
used me as a weapon, and then cast me aside.
把我当成武器利用 然后扔到一边
Abandoned me.
抛弃了我
Once, I had power,
从前 我有权有势
now I have nothing.
现在我一无所有
Nothing.
一无所有
I know how you feel.
我了解你的感受
The Empire, it took away my home,
帝国 夺走了我的家
and my mother, and my father.
我的母亲 还有我的父亲
And you want revenge.
所以你想复仇
I want justice!
我想伸张正义
Yes, yes! And you shall have it,
是啊 是啊 正义会得到伸张
for I have discovered the key.
因为我找到了钥匙
The key to what?
什么的钥匙
The key to destroying the Sith.
消灭西斯的钥匙
Well, that is the knowledge inside the temple?
好吧 那就是藏在圣殿中的知识吗
Yes, that temple holds secrets of the Sith,
是的 那座圣殿存留着西斯的秘密
secrets that have been buried with the dead for thousands of years.
同亡者一道埋葬了数千年的秘密
And you'll share this knowledge with me?
你会跟我分享这知识
Yes. Yes, of course.
会 会 当然了
Filthy droid.
肮脏的机器人
Chopper, sometimes you do it right.
切宝 有时你还是能把事办好的
A place of worship for some.
对有些人来说 这里是用来崇拜的地方
To others, an engine of destruction.
对于其他人 这里则是驱动毁灭的引擎
But at its heart, our prize.
而在它的中心 就是我们要找的宝贝
How do we get in?
我们怎么才能进去
Two must lift these stones.
必须由两个人举起这些石块
No more, no less.
不多 不少
That is the way of the Sith.
那就是西斯之道
You seem to know an awful lot about them.
你似乎非常了解他们
To defeat your enemy, you must know your enemy.
想打败敌人 必须了解敌人
Even practice their beliefs.
甚至践行敌人的信仰
Yeah, my master wouldn't approve of that last part.
是啊 我师♥父♥肯定不会同意后半句
Then he is doomed to fail.
那他注定会失败
Now, young Jedi, help me.
来吧 年轻的绝地 帮把手
I can't. It's too heavy.
我做不到 太重了
Your anger is a wellspring.
你的愤怒就是力量的源泉
You must use it.
你必须使用它
But a Jedi is never supposed to act out of emotion.
但是绝地决不能受情感驱使
Your passions give you strength.
情感会使你变得强大
And through strength, you gain power.
只有变得强大 你才能获得力量
You have seen it. You feel it.
你已经明白了 你已经感受到了
You must break your chains.
你必须打破你身上的枷锁
Yes. Use your power.
没错 运用你的力量
A dead end!
这是死路
Focus!
专心
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Release the one behind you.
放开你身后的那块
How many of these things are there?
到底还有多少块石头
Unless you take risks, do what must be done,
除非你以身犯险 放手去做
there will always be limits to your abilities.
否则你的能力总是有限的
Seize the knowledge. Seize the power.
要汲取知识 汲取力量
Do not become like me, Jabba.
别变成我这样 贾巴
My name's Ezra. My real name.
我叫埃兹拉 这是我的真名
Real name?
真名
Yes, I once had a real name.
是啊 我曾经也有一个真名
So long ago, I don't remember.
时间太久了 我都不记得了
Now, now I am called...
现在 现在么 我叫
Maul.
摩尔
You're the fourth Inquisitor we've seen.
你是我们见到的第四个裁判官
How many are there?
你们一共多少人
More than enough for the two of you.
对付你们两个绰绰有余
Nothing can save you.
你们死定了
Why are you on Malachor?
你为什么来马拉科
Hunting.
追杀
But you were not expecting us.
但你没料到我们会来
Who are you after?
谁是你的目标
A shadow.
一个鬼影
Behold the key.
看吧 那就是钥匙
It's a holocron.
是个全息仪
You know of them?
你知道全息仪
Yeah. My master has one, but it's different.
是啊 我的师♥父♥就有一个 不过和这个不一样
Because this is a Sith holocron,
因为这是一个西斯全息仪
one that holds all their secrets.
里面存着他们的全部秘密
Well, how do we get to it?
那我们怎么才能拿到它
It is a test.
这是个考验
Only someone with the courage
只有真正有胆识的人
to risk oblivion is worthy to claim it.
才能拿到它
Throw me.
把我丢过去
Yeah, throw me. I'll jump,
没错 把我丢过去 我先跳
and then you use The Force to throw me.
然后你用原力把我丢过去
My master and I do it all the time.
我师♥父♥和我总是这样做
Well, a few times anyway.
呃 是偶尔这样做
Look, we can do this.
听着 我们能做到
We need to find Ezra.
我们得找到埃兹拉
Get back to the Phantom and get ready to leave.
赶快回鬼怪号♥去 做好离开的准备
Come on, let's take a walk.
起来 我们走走
Jump!
快跳
I won't make it!
我跳不过去
Ezra!
埃兹拉
I... I can't!
我 我做不到
Why do I know Ezra's involved in this somehow?
为啥我会觉得这事儿肯定是埃兹拉搅和的
Trust me!
相信我
There was nothing to fear.
没什么好怕的
You were wise to trust me.
你选择相信我 很明智
He's inside, I know it.
我知道他就在里面
But there's no way he lifted that door.
但是他一个人根本打不开这道门
Not without help.
除非有人帮忙
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
What is it, Chopper?
怎么了 切宝
What do you mean we've got company?
你说我们有同伴了是什么意思
Hey, what are you laughing at?
喂 你笑什么
An excellent day's hunt.
今天的狩猎真棒啊
How do you open this?
你要怎么打开它
One must be a Sith.
打开它的人必须是西斯
Or think like one. But it has,
或是像西斯一样思考的人 但它
other uses.
有别的用途
Give it to me. I will show you.
把它给我 我给你示范
Sith holocrons are keys
西斯全息记录仪是钥匙
that can open many doors.
可以打开很多门
Ezra?
埃兹拉
Kanan, Ahsoka! I brought help.
凯南 阿索卡 我带来了帮手
Maul.
摩尔
The Shadow.
鬼影
What fun.
真有趣啊
What fun!
真有趣
So, the rumors are true,
所以说 传言是真的
Darth Maul lives.
达斯·摩尔还活着
Formerly Darth,
以前是有达斯
now just Maul.
现在只是摩尔
Ezra, step away from him!
埃兹拉 离他远点儿
Kanan, I swear he's on our side!
凯南 我敢发誓 他跟我们是一伙的
Perhaps my actions will speak louder than words.
也许行动比说空话更有用
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表