剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
before he embraces the darkness.
在他皈依黑暗之前
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生
They have fled.
他们逃走了
Your instincts have failed you.
你的直觉辜负了你
Have they? Our prey came here,
是吗 我们的猎物来了这里
and they are still here.
他们还在这里
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看见了什么
A Jedi temple.
一座绝地圣殿
Their sanctuary will be their tomb.
他们的圣所将成为他们的坟墓
You knew Master Yoda?
你认识尤达大♥师♥
Yes.
是的
He taught almost all of the younglings in the temple
他教导过圣殿里几乎所有的幼徒
at one point or another.
或早或晚
Kanan described him to me.
凯南向我描述过他
Small, green, and wrinkly with pointy ears.
小个子 绿皮肤 满脸皱纹 还有对尖耳朵
But he didn't know what he was really like.
但他不知道他真正是什么样的人
I'm not sure anyone did.
我不确定有没有人真的知道
He was wise, kind,
他很睿智 善良
but when I was young, he seemed happier.
但在我还年幼时 他看起来更开心些
As the Clone War dragged on,
随着克隆人战争拖沓绵延
he carried a great burden, a deep sorrow,
他承担了极大的负担 深深的悲哀
as if he knew before anyone else
就好像他比任何人都更早知道
that one time was ending, and another beginning.
一个时代就要结束 另一个时代即将开始
Whoa. I know this place.
哇 我知道这个地方
Special to you it is, hmm?
这里对你来说很特别 嗯
Master Yoda? You're here!
尤达大♥师♥ 你来了啊
Or here you are, hmm.
或者是你来了 嗯
Last time I couldn't see you.
上一次我都没能看见你
Ah, growing your abilities are.
增长了啊 你的力量
And with them, danger.
随之而来的 是危险
Is this the limit of your knowledge?
这就是你的水平极限了吗
I learned enough.
我学得够多了
I think not.
我可不这么认为
You will never be strong enough to protect your pupil,
你永远无法强大到足以保护那学徒的地步
and you will perish for your failure.
你会因自己的失败而丧命
Ahsoka.
阿索卡
Ahsoka, why did you leave?
阿索卡 你为什么要离开
Where were you when I needed you?
我需要你的时候 你在哪里
I made a choice. I couldn't stay.
我做出了选择 我不能留下来
You were selfish.
你真自私
No!
不
You abandoned me! You failed me!
你抛弃了我 你辜负了我
Do you know what I've become?
你知不知道 我变成了什么
No.
不
No!
不
Master Yoda, you're powerful.
尤达大♥师♥ 你那么厉害
You must know a way to destroy Vader and his Inquisitors.
你一定知道怎么才能消灭维达和他的裁判官
Padawan,
学徒
thousands of Jedi once there were.
成千的绝地 曾经存在
Then came war.
随后爆发了战争
In our arrogance, join the conflict swiftly we did.
由于自负 很快就参与到这场冲突中 当时的我们
Fear, anger, hate.
恐惧 愤怒 憎恨
Consumed by the dark side the Jedi were.
被黑暗面吞噬 成了绝地的下场
Was it wrong for the Jedi to fight?
绝地为此而战是错误的吗
Is it wrong for me to protect my friends?
保护朋友难道也是错误的吗
Wrong? Hmm.
错了吗 嗯
A long time, fought I did.
很长一段时间 我都在战斗
Consumed by fear I was,
被恐惧吞噬了 我曾经
though see it I did not.
但看出这一点 我并没做到
You were afraid?
你那时候很害怕吗
Yes, afraid.
对 害怕
Hmm, surprised are you?
很吃惊 是吧
A challenge lifelong it is,
一生的挑战 这是
not to bend fear into anger.
不把恐惧化作愤怒
What's happening?
发生了什么
Found you the enemy has.
发现你们了 敌人已经
Even now, the servants of the dark side come for your apprentice.
就算现在 黑暗面的仆人也为你的徒弟而来
You cannot fight forever.
你不能永远战斗下去
You're right.
你说得对
I can't protect Ezra forever.
我不能永远保护埃兹拉
Not even from himself.
就算保护他不受自己所害也难
All I can do is what I've done,
我能做的 都已经做了
train him the best I could.
就是尽我所能去训练他
By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force,
以绝地长老会的权威 以原力的意志
Kanan Jarrus, you may rise.
凯南·贾勒斯 你可以起身了
Wait, what does this mean?
等等 这是什么意思
It means you are what I once was.
这意味着 你成为了曾经的我
A knight of the Jedi Order.
绝地武士团的一名武士
The temple is falling. Go. I will delay the enemy.
圣殿要坍塌了 快走 我来拖住敌人
There's still a way.
还有出路
Yeah, but Master Yoda, how are we supposed to win if we don't fight back?
没错 可是尤达大♥师♥ 如果我们不反击 怎么才能赢呢
Win?
赢吗
Win, hmm.
赢 嗯
How Jedi choose to win, the question is.
绝地选择用什么方式去赢 问题是
We already chose. We're going to fight.
我们早就作出选择了 我们要战斗
Find Malachor.
去找马拉科
Malachor? Who's Malachor?
马拉科吗 马拉科是谁
Master Yoda? Master Yoda!
尤达大♥师♥ 尤达大♥师♥
The secrets of this temple will be ours.
这座圣殿的秘密属于我们了
Kanan, Ahsoka, you won't believe what I...
凯南 阿索卡 你们不会相信我刚
Tell us later! Come on!
等会儿再说 快走
Grand Inquisitor.
最高裁判官
Up ahead! The way out!
就在前方 出口
Chopper!
切宝
He says Imperial forces are on their way.
他说帝国部队在来的路上
I saw Master Yoda.
我看见了尤达大♥师♥
Saw him? What did he say?
看见他了吗 他说什么
He said to find Malachor.
他说要找马拉科
Who's Malachor?
马拉科是谁
Malachor isn't a person.
马拉科不是个人
It's a place.
是个地方
My master will be most pleased with this discovery.
这一发现会令我的师♥父♥相当满意
Lord Vader.
维达大人
The Jedi are growing in their power.
那些绝地的力量正在增长
It will be their undoing.
这将为他们招致灭亡
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表