剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Without fuel, we can't find anybody.
没有燃料 我们谁也找不了
Ezra's down. We need to get out of here.
埃兹拉掉下去了 我们得离开这儿
Just a few more seconds.
再等几秒钟
Time's up.
没时间了
Surrender, thieves. You are at my mercy.
投降吧 小偷 你们现在任由我宰割
I can't believe we're gonna lose to this guy.
真不敢相信我们居然要败给这家伙
What is your answer?
你们的答复是什么
Kanan, don't worry. We'll be right there.
凯南 别担心 我们马上就到
We?
我们
I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信
We found Ezra.
我们找到了埃兹拉
Blast those disgusting things!
把那些恶心的家伙射下来
How's the Ghost? We're back in action.
幽灵号♥怎么样 我们又能动了
This is the last one.
这是最后一桶
Go. Go!
走 走
Forget the beasts. Stop that ship!
别管野兽了 截住那艘飞船
Hold them off. I'll cover you.
拖住他们 我来掩护
Keep away. Keep away!
滚开 滚开
It wasn't like anything I've ever experienced.
我以前从没经历过这种情况
I could see what they were thinking.
我能明白他们在想什么
You must have established a deep connection with them. I guess so.
你一定与它们建立了深层联♥系♥ 我猜是这样
I could see they need gas to breathe and travel.
我能明白它们需要燃气来呼吸和旅行
The crater wasn't their home,
那个陨石坑不是它们的家
just one stop on a long journey.
只是漫长旅途中的一站
I have to admit, without the help of the purrgil,
我必须承认 没有这些普尔褶鲸的帮助
we never would have gotten off the ground again.
我们绝对没法再飞起来
Whoa. Look.
哇 快瞧
Can it be?
难以置信
It is true.
传说是真的
They can travel through hyperspace.
它们真的可以通过超空间旅行
We better get moving, too.
我们最好也上路吧
Back to the fleet?
回舰队
How 'bout we follow the purrgil?
咱们要不跟着普尔褶鲸吧
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表