剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Vizago! You?
维扎戈 是你
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I...
我
Wait, Hondo told me you lost your ship in a bet.
等等 杭多告诉我你把飞船赌输给他了
Oh! And you believed that swindler?
然后你就相信了那个骗子
By the moons of Gozgo, you are hopelessly gullible!
戈兹戈之月在上 你真是轻信得无可救药
Hey, I'm not the one who got locked in his own brig.
我可不是那个被关在自己的禁闭室里的人
He shot me in the back with a stunner,
他用击昏枪在背后打了我
eh, disabled my droids somehow.
还用某种方法瘫痪了我的机器人
Probably with this.
可能是用这个
You must help me reclaim the Horn.
你一定要帮我夺回断角号♥
Sorry, but I've got other things to worry about.
抱歉 可我还有别的事要操心
You owe me, remember?
你欠我的 记得吗
I gave you information,
我给过你情报
and it saved your Jedi friend.
帮你救了你的绝地伙伴
I am calling in that favor... Now.
我要求你的回报 就是现在
I know what I said earlier, Chop.
我知道我之前说过什么 切宝
Okay, I'll get you your ship, and then we're even.
好吧 我帮你把飞船夺回来 然后我们就两清了
Fine with me.
再好不过
Chopper, get the generators onboard the Phantom.
切宝 把发电机装到鬼怪号♥上去
My generators?
我的发电机
No, my generators.
不 是我的发电机
Now, come along and behave.
现在 一起来处理纠纷吧
I think you two know each other.
我想你们两位互相认识
Partner,
合伙人
how could you let this dangerous criminal out of the brig?
你怎么能把这个危险的罪犯放出禁闭室呢
Save it, partner.
省省吧 合伙人
Let's all relax.
咱们都放松点
I take the generators.
我拿走发电机
You two split Azmorigan's credits.
你们平分阿兹莫里根的钱
Everyone wins.
大家都有好处
That is a fair deal. Hmm?
这是场公平交易
And it disgusts me.
可我不喜欢
For once, I agree.
就这一次 我同意你
Care to hear my counter-offer?
介意听我还个价吗
Excellent work!
干得漂亮
I will invest your share wisely.
我会精心打理你那份资产的
Thanks a lot, partner!
多谢了 合伙人
Keep the Jedi occupied.
缠住这个绝地
Wha... What could have possibly gone wrong now?
这 这又是哪出了岔子
I'm sorry, very sorry,
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
but I do not work with droids.
但我从不跟机器人共事
Well, looks like you get your ship back,
好吧 看来你已经夺回了你的飞船
as promised.
正如约定
Yes, but I lost all my credits and my generators!
是的 但我损失了所有的钱和我的发电机
Eh, technically, they were my generators.
严格地说 那是我的发电机
I hate children.
我讨厌小孩
Not sure how we're gonna explain all this.
我还不知道我们该怎么解释呢
What do you mean you know where Hondo will be?
你说你知道杭多要去哪 什么意思
Well, wait. I'm not done.
好吧 等一下 我还没说完
Then he let Vizago out!
然后他就把维扎戈放出来了
The villain was upon us, I'm telling you!
那个恶棍想对付我们 我告诉你
But young Ezra,
但是年轻的埃兹拉
he stood tall in front of me
他挺身而出
and withstood a massive atta...
承受了重重一击
My friend!
我的朋友
I was just talking about you.
我正讲到你的事
How you and I rescued the generators
讲到你和我怎么从邪恶的维扎戈手里
from the evil Vizago.
抢回了发电机
Yeah, that's not true.
好啊 可那不是真的
You stole the generators and my ship.
你偷了发电机和我的飞船
What an accusation!
多荒谬的指控
You wound me!
你伤了我的心
Chopper had the Phantom on autopilot.
切宝给鬼怪号♥设置了自动驾驶
Well, that's another version of the story, I suppose.
我想 这是另一个版本的故事
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
You can keep my generators.
你可以留着我的发电机
They are my gift to you.
那是我送给你的礼物
Goodbye!
再见了
Just so you know, at one time,
告诉你吧 有那么一会儿
I might have joined your crew.
我可能就要加入你的队伍了
You might...
你可能
Oh, Ezra.
埃兹拉
You truly are a Jedi.
你真的是个绝地
Contact Commander Sato.
联♥系♥佐藤指挥官
Tell him Ezra Bridger found his generators.
告诉他 埃兹拉·布里杰搞到了发电机
So, you went for a little spin?
这么说你去闯荡了一番
I was just trying to figure things out. And did you?
我只是想解决点问题 解决了吗
I used to be like Hondo...
我曾经很像杭多
Out for myself and alone.
只为自己一个人考虑
But that's not who I am anymore.
可我不再是那样的人了
You're on a different path now.
你已经走上了不同的路
And I have you guys.
而且我有你们为伴
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表