剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Go! Go! Go!
走 走 走
Chopper!
切宝
Got us in a cross fire!
我们陷入夹击了
We have them pinned.
压制住他们了
We don't have all day. We have to get back to Lothal!
我们没时间了 必须得回洛塔去
Ezra, no!
埃兹拉 别去
Well, that's pretty impressive.
噢 真让人刮目相看
Yeah. I taught him.
对 我教的
Well. Hello there.
啊呀 你们好呀
You are not going to get in my way.
你们休想阻止我
Well, then, my brave, young boy, come and prove it.
你很勇敢嘛 小子 那你就来试试
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ezra, I know how important getting to Lothal is.
埃兹拉 我知道去洛塔对你来说有多重要
No, Kanan. Actually, you don't know what this is like.
不 凯南 其实你一点都不知道我的感觉
You're right.
你说得对
I never knew my parents.
我从来都不知道我父母是谁
Kanan, I... I'm sorry.
凯南 我 对不起
No. It's okay.
没关系
It's too late for me, but maybe not for you.
我已经无能为力了 不过你还有机会
It's gonna be too late for all of us if we don't get back to the Ghost.
要是我们不回幽灵号♥ 那我们就都没机会了
All right. Come on. We'll take the long way around.
好了 来吧 我们要绕点道了
Way to have our backs, Chopper.
你断后 切宝
Sabine, where's my comm?
莎宾 通讯怎么样了
Almost got it.
就快好了
Hangar 16 has fallen. Phoenix Squadron, report!
16号♥机库已经失陷 凤♥凰♥中队 回话
Ghost to Liberator. Give me some good news.
幽灵号♥呼叫解放者号♥ 有没有什么好消息
We read you, Hera.
我们听到你了 赫拉
If the fleet's gonna launch, it's gotta be now.
如果舰队要出发 就必须立即起飞
We are employing escape plan delta, Captain Syndulla.
我们准备开始执行四号♥撤退计划 辛杜拉船长
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
They're back. Let's go.
他们回来了 走吧
This is Phoenix Leader. All ships,
这里是凤♥凰♥领队 所有飞船
angle deflector shields and follow my lead.
调整偏导护盾随我前进
Copy that, Captain Syndulla.
收到 辛杜拉船长
Admiral, several rebel ships have launched.
上将 数艘叛军飞船起飞了
Prepare tractor beam.
准备好牵引波束
Zeb, get on the guns. On my way.
泽布 去操作火炮 这就去
Come on, kid. We gotta go. You too, Chopper.
快 小子 我们要走了 切宝你也来
Target their command ship.
瞄准他们的指挥舰
They've slinged us in a tractor beam.
他们用牵引波束拖住我们了
Kanan, I'm going back for Sato and Rex.
凯南 我要回去救佐藤和雷克斯
You've got your opening. Take it.
你们已经有机会了 快走
We're not leaving until the fleet is safe.
舰队没安全之前我们不会走的
I appreciate the sentiment, but I gave you an order.
你的心意让我很感动 但我已经向你下达命令了
Now get moving.
立即动身
And, Ezra, I hope you find what you're looking for.
另外 埃兹拉 我祝愿你能找到你想找的人
Don't worry. She was looking after everyone
别担心 她照顾大家已经很久了
long before you and I came along.
远在你我认识之前
This is not escaping. This is attacking.
这不是在撤离 这是在进攻
I'm open to suggestions. I've got an idea.
欢迎提供建议 我有个主意
But it means getting close to that Star Destroyer.
不过必须很接近那艘歼星舰才行
We can use the torpedoes to take out the tractor beam.
我们可以用鱼雷清除牵引波束
Wait, can we do that? We're gonna find out.
等等 我们办得到吗 我们会知道的
Oh, boy.
我的天
Sir, a second rebel ship is attacking our flank.
长官 又一艘叛军飞船在攻击我们的侧翼
Let the fighters deal with it.
让战斗机去解决它
Keep your focus on capturing the command ship.
你只要把心思放在俘虏那艘指挥舰就行
Commander Sato, we're going
佐藤指挥官 我们准备
to break you free from the tractor beam.
把你们从牵引波束里解救出来
Phoenix Leader, I gave you a direct order to retreat.
凤♥凰♥领队 我给过你明确的撤退命令
Just be ready to hit your thrusters.
只要准备好启动推进器即可
Almost got it. Almost got it.
就快弄掉了 就快弄掉了
Oh! Don't got it! Don't got it!
噢 弄不掉了 弄不掉了
I'll get it.
我会把它弄掉
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你要干啥 你要干啥
Did we get it?
我们弄掉它了吗
We got it.
弄掉了
Commander, we're free. Get us out of here, now.
指挥官 我们自♥由♥了 带我们离开这里 快
So, are we rendezvousing with the fleet
那么 我们是要去与舰队会合
or heading to Lothal?
还是前往洛塔
We stay with the fleet.
我们和舰队呆在一起
Admiral, Agent Kallus would like to know the enemy's position.
上将 卡勒斯特工想要获知敌军的位置
So would I.
我也想
You have to admit, it's good to see no Star Destroyers
你必须承认 看到洛塔上空没有一艘歼星舰
over Lothal, for a change.
这种变化感觉真好
Why so quiet?
怎么不说话
Thank you for everything you've done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切
You're always there when I need you most.
在我最需要你的时候 你总会出现
Hey. I know what it's like to lose someone close
嘿 我知道失去亲近的人 却没有任何人在身边
and not have anyone.
是什么感觉
When I lost my master, I was alone.
当我失去师♥父♥时 我很孤独
Regardless of how this turns out,
无论这次结果如何
I didn't want you to be.
我不想让你也像我一样
So? Where do we start?
那么 我们从哪开始
Home.
我家
They burned it to the ground.
他们把它烧得一干二净
I guess the Empire wanted to send us a message.
我觉得帝国是想给我们一个警告
But my vision led me back here to Lothal.
但是我的幻视把我带回到洛塔来的啊
If my parents aren't here, where are they?
如果我父母不在这里 那他们会在哪儿
What happened to them?
他们出了什么事
Slow down. The Force is trying to tell you something.
慢点来 原力是想告诉你一些东西
Listen to it.
静心去听
The white Loth-cat.
那只白洛塔猫
Here. Nice Loth-cat.
没事 好喵咪
Good Loth-cat.
好喵咪
I'm not here to hurt you, but you know that, don't you?
我不是来伤害你的 不过你已经知道了 对吧
Who do you belong to?
你的主人是谁
After it!
跟上它
And we're chasing Loth-cats now.
现在我们要去追洛塔猫了
Fast little fuzzball.
敏捷的小毛球
Hey, stop! Stop! Wait! Stop!
喂 站住 站住 等等 站住
Will you be more careful?
你能再小心点吗
You know there are still stormtroopers around.
你也知道这周围还有冲锋队
Don't worry, okay? I can track it.
别担心好吗 我能追踪它
What? The... The cat?
什么 那 那只猫
You've grown powerful if you can track
你的能力已经增长到能用原力
that Loth-cat with the Force.
去追踪那只洛塔猫了
The Force? I planted a tracker on it, Kanan.
用原力 我在它身上放了个追踪器 凯南
Of course you did.
好吧 真有你的
The locator stopped up ahead in the mountains. This is it.
定♥位♥器♥停在前面的山区里 就是这里了
Something familiar about this.
我怎么觉得这地方有点熟悉
Hey. Our friend from the market.
嘿 那是我们在市场里的朋友
Get down!
隐蔽
It's him. X-10?
是他 X-10
Hold your fire! We're friends!
别开火 我们是朋友
Yeah, that'll do it.
是啊 真管用
That isn't my name, bounty hunter.
那不是我名字 赏金猎人
I know that's not your name.
我知道那不是你名字
Ezra, no! My name is Ezra.
埃兹拉 别去 我叫埃兹拉
Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉·布里杰
I don't know you, but I think you might know my parents.
我不认识你 但我觉得你可能会认识我父母
Ephraim and Mira Bridger.
以伊弗雷姆·布里杰和米拉·布里杰
My name is Ryder Azadi.
我叫赖德·阿扎迪
You're right. I know your parents.
你说的没错 我认识你父母
I can't believe you're here, Ezra.
真不敢相信你到这里来了 埃兹拉
I wanted to find you,
我想去找你的
but I guess you found me first.
但是看来你先找到我了
I know you, don't I?
我认识你 是不是
Uh, you remember?
你还记得吗
You were pretty small back then.
那时候你还很小
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表