剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I don't know what the Empire would do, but I'm going slinging.
对 我不知道皇帝会怎么做 但我现在要去打猎了
You know, I was thinking,
各位 我在想
since we're providing you with a list of bases, um,
既然我们给你们提供基地的清单
there's something you can do to help us.
你们能不能也帮我们做些事
No, thanks. Sure. What can we do?
不了谢谢 行啊 我们可以做什么
Out there, deep below, roam the joopa.
在那边 地底深处 生活着朱帕
Elusive big game.
难以捕捉的大猎物
When we're lucky enough to sling one in, it'll feed us for the whole year.
要是我们运气够好能抓到一头 那可够我们吃一整年
Okay. What do you need?
好吧 你们需要什么
Him.
他
Huh? What?
什么
Commander, we've received a binary transmmision
指挥官 我们收到一则二进制消息
from an old clone unit on Seelos.
是西洛斯的一个老克隆人发来的
Something about a Jedi. That system is remote.
与绝地有关 这个星系太遥远了
Haven't all the clones been decommissioned?
不是所有克隆人都退役了吗
Yes, and while the clone's number checks out,
没错 我们查到了这个克隆人的出生编号♥
he has a record of calls of delusional distress.
记录显示 他多次妄想自己遇险
I wouldn't take him too seriously.
我不太看重他的消息
Send a probe to investigate. All leads must be pursued.
派个探测机器人去看看 一切线索都要追查
Okay. You don't trust these clones,
好吧 你不相信这些克隆人
but they haven't done anything.
但他们什么都没做
You don't understand. They're dangerous.
你不懂 他们很危险
They could... They could what?
他们会 他们会怎样
Rex doesn't seem bad at all.
看起来 雷克斯根本不坏
Ahsoka said to trust him.
阿索卡说要相信他
You trust her, don't you?
你相信阿索卡 对吧
You weren't there. You weren't even born.
你当时不在那里 你甚至还没出生
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
I don't feel like discussing it.
我不想谈这件事
It was at the end, the end of the war.
那是在最后阶段 在战争末期
Our fellow soldiers, the clones,
与我们同一阵线的战士 那些克隆人
the ones we Jedi fought side by side with,
那些与我们绝地并肩奋战的人
suddenly turned and betrayed us.
突然转身背叛了我们
I watched them kill my master.
我看着他们杀死了我师♥父♥
She fought beside them for years,
她与他们共同战斗了好多年
and they gunned her down in a second,
而他们转瞬之间就枪杀了她
and then came for me.
然后他们就冲我来了
Later they said they had chips in their heads that made them do it.
之后他们说是脑袋里植入的芯片逼他们这么做的
Said they had no choice.
说他们别无选择
I didn't betray my Jedi.
我没有背叛我的绝地
Wolffe, Gregor and I all removed our control chips.
沃尔夫 格雷戈尔和我都移除了控制芯片
We all have a choice.
我们都可以选择
Well, for what it's worth, I believe we can trust Rex.
无论如何 我觉得我们可以信任雷克斯
If we're lucky, we'll catch Big Bongo today.
如果走运 我们今天就能抓到大邦戈了
Let's get this over with. I'm getting hungry.
赶紧把这事搞定 我越来越饿了
Keep on going forward. Just a little bit more.
继续向前 再走一点点
We're coming up on a hot spot!
我们就要到一个绝佳位置了
Your hot spot looks like everywhere else on this desolate rock.
你的绝佳位置看起来和这块荒凉岩石上的别处没什么两样
Out there.
看那里
All right, full stop.
好了 刹车
All right. Just a little bit more.
好了 再向前一点点
Little more.
再一点点
Oh, really?
真的吗
You know, we really appreciate this.
真的 我们非常感激你们
I mean, we, we should do well today, with your friend here.
我是说 我们今天应该收获不错 因为你朋友在那
Yeah, well, Zeb packs quite a punch.
对 泽布是很孔武有力
I'm sure, I'm sure.
我知道 我知道
But really, I mean, joopa supposedly love Lasats.
不过说真的 我是说 朱帕应该很喜欢拉桑人
They love them? What do you mean?
喜欢拉桑人 你是什么意思
Well, they say they love the smell,
据说它们喜欢那气味
or I guess they love the taste as well.
不过我猜它们也喜欢那味道
And maybe it's about the texture. You know...
也许是因为质地口感 你知道
Wait, Zeb's not the hunter. He's the bait.
等一下 泽布不是猎人 他是诱饵
Oh, hunter, bait, it's all the same.
猎人 诱饵 都是一样一样的
No, it's not!
绝对不一样
Zeb, you better get back here right now!
泽布 你最好马上回来
Zeb, what is that?
泽布 那是什么
Buddy, run! You're the bait!
老兄 快跑 你是诱饵
Zeb, it's gonna eat you!
泽布 它要吃了你
Zeb, run! Get out of there!
泽布 快跑 离开那里
What are you doing? Run!
你在干什么 快跑
Zeb, no!
泽布 不
This could be him!
可能是他
Our Big Bongo!
我们的大邦戈
Hey, I bet you know a thing or two about mechanics.
嘿 我猜你懂点机械方面的知识吧
Yeah, good bet.
对 猜对了
Keep an eye on this regulator.
注意这个调节器
The line can overheat and shut down.
线过热的话可能会断
No line, no joopa, no Zeb.
线断了 朱帕和泽布就都没了
Got it.
明白
Well, what about me and him?
好吧 我能干什么 还有他
You got the best job of all!
你俩的工作是最棒的
When the line swings around, you'll charge it with the electro-poles.
如果线开始晃来晃去 你俩就用电杖给它充充电
Hit the line with the rod, and it'll send
用电杖敲过去 它就会把一束能量
a bolt of energy down to the joopa.
发射到朱帕那里
Do it enough, and you should bring it up to the surface.
电击到足够的时候 你们就能把它弄到地表上来
Here's one for you, General. Don't call me that.
这支给你 将军 别那么叫我
I was never a general. Uh, my mistake.
我从没担任过将军 噢 我的错
Sorry, Commander. No, it's not...
对不起 指挥官 不 我也不是
Hit it! Now!
敲过去 就现在
That's it! That's it!
就像这样 就像这样
Ooh! He didn't like that!
噢 他有点恼怒了
Hit him again!
再敲他一下
He's a runnin'.
他在逃跑
Hit that line! Bring him up.
敲线 把他弄上来
We're losing the regulator. Full stop, Wolffe! Dig in!
调节器要撑不住了 刹车 沃尔夫 抓地
This is where we finish the battle!
我们就在这里解决战斗
I can't reach it! Kanan, lift me up!
我够不到 凯南 把我举起来
Sabine!
莎宾
I know, I know. Working on it!
我知道 我知道 正在努力
Got it.
搞定了
Ezra?
埃兹拉
Go!
下去
It is Big Bongo!
这正是大邦戈
What a smell.
真是太臭了
Ah, Zeb!
啊 泽布
Nice catch, old-timers.
干得好 老人家
Yeah! Way to go.
对 就是这样
Now that, that was impressive.
这真是 真让人印象深刻
Impressive? You almost got my friend eaten!
印象深刻 你差点让他吃了我朋友
Yeah. Ugh. I was in that thing's mouth!
对 我被那东西整个吃进了嘴里
Oh! Head to toe.
噢 从头到脚
But look at you.
不过看看你
You brought in our biggest catch ever.
你帮我们抓到了最大的一只
I... I did?
我 我做的
Actually, it wasn't so bad, Kanan.
其实 也没那么糟嘛 凯南
I... I knew I had the beast from the beginning.
我 我一开始就知道能搞定这只野兽
And you are a natural.
而你则是个天生的好手
We held up our end of the deal, Captain.
我们履行了我们这部分交易 上尉
Now it's time to get us those coordinates so we can go.
现在该把那些坐标交给我们 然后我们就可以走了
I'll get 'em. But you might consider staying for dinner.
我就去取 不过你也许可以考虑留下来吃顿晚饭
It's gonna be delicious!
一定会超级好吃的
That thing tried to eat me.
那家伙想要吃了我
Only fair I get to see how it tastes.
公平起见 我也该尝尝它的味道
Can't say no to that. Right, Kanan?
无法拒绝 对吧 凯南
Clones, huh?
克隆人
Ahsoka's always full of surprises.
阿索卡总能让人♥大♥吃一惊
Well, don't get your hopes up.
嗯 别抱太大希望
The great leader's not coming back with us.
伟大领袖不和我们一起回来
And you don't want him to.
你也不想让他跟着一起回来
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表