剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We're not in the clear yet.
我们还不能畅行无阻
Incoming torpedoes!
鱼雷来袭
Taking evasive action.
采取规避动作
Two targets at 3.9.
3.9方位有两个目标
Ugh! Missed one!
啊 漏掉一枚
I've got it!
我锁定它了
Lousy Imps!
帝国鬼子
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Lost our stabilizer!
稳定器失灵
Come on!
撑住
We were always stronger together.
我们总是团结起来更强大
The rebels have stabilized the carrier.
叛匪稳定了航母
All ahead full. We must not allow them to escape.
全速前进 决不能让他们逃走
The light cruiser is coming after us, but I think I know a way to stop it.
轻巡洋舰正追着我们 但我应该知道阻止他们的方法
I'll help you.
我来帮你
It's okay. Go. Hurry!
没问题 去吧 快点
Droid, I shut down the hyperdrive's power coupling
机器人 我关掉了三号♥和四号♥反应堆的
on the third and fourth reactor.
超空间驱动器的动力耦合器
Sabine, meet me in the hangar.
莎宾 在机库和我碰头
I've armed the explosives.
我装好了炸♥弹♥
You actually think this ridiculous plan will work?
你真的认为这个荒谬的计划会有效
Yeah. Kinda fun, isn't it?
对啊 可有意思了 不是吗
I set the anti-grav. Just give it a push.
我开启了反重力引擎 推一下就行
You wanted to blow something up. Here's your chance.
你想要炸点什么的话 机会来了
They've set one of the bombers adrift.
他们让一架轰炸机飘了过来
A foolish tactic. Expect more obstacles, but stay the course.
愚蠢的战术 小心还有障碍 但保持航线不变
The forward magazine's been hit!
前弹♥药♥库被击中了
For you, my people.
为了你们 我的人♥民♥
All right, let's see what she can do.
好吧 咱们看看她能派上什么用场
I'm getting reports from all over Ryloth.
我接到了从赖洛思各地发来的报告
Our people are rallying against the Empire.
我们的人♥民♥正在团结起来反抗帝国
Every hour, more join our ranks.
每时每刻都有人加入
Glad to hear it, sir.
很高兴听到这个消息 长官
Daughter, may we speak?
女儿 我们能谈谈吗
When you left, I was heartbroken,
你离开的时候 我很伤心
but now I understand.
但现在我理解了
You're like your mother.
你就像你的母亲
She was once a dreamer too.
她曾经也是个梦想家
But I learned to be a leader by watching you.
但我是从你身上学会了怎样做一个领导者
I am proud of you, Captain Syndulla.
我为你骄傲 辛杜拉船长
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表