剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Ghost to Phoenix home, we're heading down with another load.
幽灵号♥呼叫凤♥凰♥基地 我们正运送另一批货物 即将降落
Copy, Ghost. I'll meet you on the surface.
收到 幽灵号♥ 我在地面上等你们
So, one more run, then we'll take a break.
照这样再跑一次 我们就能歇歇了
Are they still at it?
他们还没结束吗
Pretty much non-stop.
差不多一直就没停过
Keep your blade up.
剑身抬高
It's easier to drop it than it is to raise it.
放下来容易抬起来难
You know, that's my move.
你很清楚这是我的招式
I steal from the best.
我从高手身上偷学来的
Gotcha!
绝杀
And I got you.
彼此彼此
Tied again?
又是平手
There's no such thing as a "tie."
没有平手这一说
You lose, you die.
输了就是死路一条
Yeah, and you win by killing an Inquisitor.
对哦 杀死裁判官才算赢
No. You win by surviving.
你错了 能活下来才算赢
You two are getting pretty good.
你们两个身手越来越好了
Getting? Are you saying we weren't good before?
越来越 你是说我们之前不好吗
I think she just meant you're even better now.
我觉得她只是说你们现在要更好一点了
I'll take it.
这说法我接受
You never turn your back on an enemy.
永远别把背后暴露给敌人
Okay. But since when are you my enemy?
好 不过你什么时候成我的敌人了
Let's go again.
我们再来一次
Star Wars Rebels S02E19 The Mystery of Chopper Base
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十九集 切宝基地之谜
I thought you'd be more excited about our new base.
我还以为新基地会让你更激动点儿
We finally have a place to call home.
我们终于有个算得上家的地方了
Trust me, Hera, I'm excited.
相信我 赫拉 我很激动
This is my excited face.
这就是我激动的表情
Yeah, very nice.
对哦 很激动
Here's that crate of power generators, AP-5.
那箱发电机送来了 AP-5
This shipment was due hours ago.
这批货几小时前就该到了
So I can expect them to be late all the time then?
所以我得预期货物每次都会晚到吗
The site doesn't look like much, I'll admit.
我得说 这个地方不怎么样
The good news is our scouts found a fresh water source deep underground.
好消息是我们的侦察兵在地底深处找到了淡水水源
We're placing sensor markers around the perimeter.
我们正在基地周围设置传感标杆
We'll know if anyone drops by unannounced.
有任何人突然造访的话我们都能知道
Hey! Get away from that!
嘿 离开那里
How I hate those little bogens.
我真讨厌这些小博根
This planet may be hot, dry, and unpleasant.
这颗行星也许又热又干又不舒服
But at least there's nothing trying to kill us.
但至少没什么东西想置我们于死地
Hey! What?
嘿 怎么了
Hey! Get away from that!
嘿 离开那里
What are you guys doing over there?
你们呆在那干什么
What's wrong? Did something frighten you?
有什么不对劲吗 什么东西吓到你们了
I can't believe it's all finally coming together.
真不敢相信 条件终于完善起来了
Ships, pilots, a base.
飞船 飞行员 基地
Everything you need.
正是你需要的一切
Except you and Ezra.
除了你和埃兹拉
So, when do you leave?
那么 你们什么时候走
As soon as Ahsoka gets back.
阿索卡一回来就走
We can't run from the Inquisitors forever.
我们不能永远躲着裁判官
I figured it was something like that,
我就猜到会是这么一回事
with all that training.
你们那么努力地训练
Hera, what you've accomplished here is important.
赫拉 你在这里取得的成果很重要
I understand that now, the need for us to be a part of a larger rebellion.
我现在明白了 我们必须融入更大规模的反抗事业
I'm behind you...
我很支持你
But none of it will matter if we don't do what we need to do.
但我们有些需要做的事 如果不去做 这一切都将毫无意义
All sensors on the Eastern face are in place.
东面的所有传感器都已经安装好了
Good. Have all the pilots checked in?
很好 所有飞行员都报到了吗
Lieutenant Dicer hasn't come back yet.
戴瑟上尉还没有回来
Phoenix-6, report. Dicer, do you copy?
凤♥凰♥6号♥请回话 戴瑟 你能收到吗
She was on the North face. We'd better go check on her.
她去了北面 我们最好去看一下
Take The Phantom.
开鬼怪号♥去
Zeb?
泽布
Ow!
噢
Hey, do you know where Zeb is?
嘿 你知道泽布在哪吗
Yeah, do you know where he went?
是啊 你知道他去哪了吗
What are you doing out here, big guy?
你在这里干什么 大个子
Oh. Hey, Ezra.
噢 你好啊 埃兹拉
Just getting a little fresh air and privacy.
只是享受一点新鲜空气和私人时间
Hey, pull up a crate, watch the sunset.
嘿 坐到箱子上 欣赏下日落
We're gonna be leaving soon. Kanan and me.
我们很快就要走了 凯南和我
Yeah, I figured.
嗯 我猜到了
Goin' after the "red blades," huh?
去找红剑对吧
Yeah, I don't know when we'll be back. Or if we'll be back.
对 我不知道什么时候能回来 或者能不能回来
Hey, hey, bad luck to talk like that. You'll be back.
嘿 嘿 说这种话会倒霉的 你们肯定会回来
'Course we'll probably have toppled the Empire by then.
到时候我们大概已经推♥翻♥了帝国
We can swap war stories.
我们可以相互分享战争故事了
It's a deal.
一言为定
Spectre-5 to Phoenix-6, where are you?
鬼魂5号♥呼叫凤♥凰♥6号♥ 你在哪里
Deiser, come in.
戴瑟 回话
Looks like whatever happened, happened right after she placed that sensor.
看起来不管发生了什么 都是在她安装好传感器之后的事
Someone else is here.
这里有其他人
Or something else.
或者其他东西
Behind you!
小心背后
Do you think it's aggressive?
你觉得它有攻击性吗
I'm not waiting to find out!
我可不想等着水落石出
More incoming!
又来了几只
Get to the ship.
去飞船那儿
This is Spectre-5. We're under attack!
我是鬼魂5号♥ 我们被攻击了
We need backup...
需要支援
Get off me, you lousy crawler!
放开我 你这恶心的爬虫
Rex!
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯
What are you waiting for? Come on!
你还等什么 快来
I hate multi-leggers.
我讨厌多足动物
Where's Rex?
雷克斯在哪
Those creatures took him.
那些生物把他抓走了
I think they got Deiser too.
我觉得它们也抓走了戴瑟
Chopper, locate Rex's position!
切宝 确定雷克斯的位置
He says this way.
他说是这边
I'll, uh... I'll guard the ship.
我 呃 我来守着飞船
We need you, Zeb.
我们需要你 泽布
Chopper, stay here and keep the Ghost ready for take-off.
切宝 呆在这里 让幽灵号♥保持随时起飞的状态
More than two legs is just excessive.
超过两条腿的纯属多余
Stay sharp and stick together.
保持警惕 不要走散
They have tough armor. Aim for the eyes.
它们壳很硬 瞄准眼睛打
We need to split up.
我们得分头行动
Ezra, go with Hera.
埃兹拉 你跟赫拉走
No. Ezra, stay with Kanan.
不 埃兹拉 你留在凯南身边
Sabine, Zeb, with me.
莎宾 泽布 跟我走
Let's go.
走吧
Shouldn't we have a Jedi on each team?
我们不该每队都分一个绝地吗
We've gotta get used to not having them around.
我们得适应没有他们在身边的情况
Oh, let me try to connect with it.
我来试试和它建立连接
I don't think so.
我觉得不该这么做
Trust me, I got this.
相信我 我能行
Maybe I should teach you more common sense!
也许我该多教你点儿常识
I had common sense before you started teaching me!
你教我之前我就有常识了
We can argue about this later. Come on!
我们可以待会儿再讨论这件事 走吧
You always change the subject when I start winning.
我每次刚开始占上风 你都转移话题
I don't like the looks of this.
我不喜欢这个这鬼地方
Those big crawlers must eat them.
一定是被那些大爬虫吃了
Ugh. Even I wouldn't wish that fate on these little bogens.
就算是我 也不希望这些小博根落得如此下场
Are those eggs?
那些是虫卵吗
I could really use a hand over here.
我这边需要搭把手
Rex!
雷克斯
I met the neighbors.
我见过邻居们了
I don't care for 'em.
反正我不喜欢它们
Kanan! Ezra! We found Rex.
凯南 埃兹拉 我们找到雷克斯了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表