剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Good enough for me. Zeb, we're going now.
对我来说够好了 泽布 我们要走了
Too late. The walkers are already on top of us.
太迟了 这些步行机已经逼近了
He's right, Kanan. They'll shoot us down.
他说的对 凯南 敌方会把我们击落的
How will going into that storm be any better?
进入沙暴又怎么就会更好些
Well, the storm will scramble the scanners. We'll all be blind.
沙暴会干扰扫描器 我们全都会看不见
But a Jedi won't.
但是绝地不会
All right, everybody inside.
好的 全体入内
Sir, yes, sir.
是 长官
Sir, we're losing them in the storm.
长官 我们在沙暴中丢失了他们
No, you are losing them by slowing down.
不 因为减速 你们才丢失了他们
Full speed ahead.
全速前进
That's it. I can't wait any longer.
就这样吧 我不能再等了
Quiet. Quiet. They're right above us.
安静 安静 敌人就在我们上面
They must have finished their initial scan, but I don't want
他们肯定已经完成了初步扫描 但是我不想
to take any chances.
冒任何风险
Keep your power on low, and help me put this panel back together.
把你的电力保持在低水平 帮我把这个面板安装回去
Really?
真的
You won't be working much slower than you normally do.
你不会比正常情况下干得更慢
We're not gonna be able to hide in this storm forever.
我们没法在这风暴里永远隐藏下去
Those things are practically impervious to blasters,
爆能枪几乎打不♥穿♥那些东西
but they have one weak point in their armor, the neck.
但是它们的装甲有个弱点 颈部
One well-placed shot from the main gun should destroy it.
主炮的一次精瞄射击应该能摧毁它
That's all we might get, one shot.
这可能是我们的全部机会了 一次射击
Scopes are dead, sir.
观察仪器都失效了 长官
They think because we're blind, they have a chance.
由于我们什么都看不见 他们会认为有机可乘
Now we prove them wrong.
现在我们来证明他们想错了
All units, 30 degrees left, flanking turn.
所有单位 向左30度 侧向转向
I don't know how we're supposed to shoot something we can't see.
我不知道我们应该怎么向看不见的东西射击
I don't even know where the enemy is.
我连敌人在哪儿都不知道
You don't always have to see something to know where it is.
想知道一个东西的位置 不必总是看到它才行
If you're willing to trust me, I can get us that shot.
如果你愿意相信我 我会为我们争取到那一次射击机会
I always trust my general.
我一直相信我的将军
Prepare to stop. Now!
准备刹车 就现在
We should have found them by now.
现在应该已经发现他们了才对
Pincer maneuver.
钳形攻势
Commander Wolffe, circle left, double time.
沃尔夫指挥官 盘左 双倍速
Full stop!
完全停止
If what I'm sensing is right, we're surrounded.
如果我的感觉没错的话 我们被包围了
What?
什么
I know they're here.
我知道 他们就在这里
What's your next move, clone?
你们的下一步是什么 克隆人
You put us right in the middle of 'em to get us a shot.
你把我们陷入敌方正中 以创造射击的条件
It's crazy, but it's probably our best chance.
这很疯狂 但这可能是我们最好的机会
Once we fire, we'll reveal our location.
我们一旦开火 位置就会暴露
If we miss, it's all over.
如果我们没击中 那就全完了
I'll take the shot.
我来开炮
No, Ezra should take the shot.
不 应该让埃兹拉开炮
Uh, why don't you do it?
呃 为什么你不去
Kanan's right. We need one Jedi up there manning the cannon...
凯南说的对 我们需要一位绝地在上面操纵主炮
And another Jedi down here to lead us out of this mess.
同时另一位绝地在这里带领我们脱离困境
You are the only ones who can see in this storm.
你们是仅有的能在沙暴中视物的人
Sabine, spot him.
莎宾 带他去炮位
Hey, kid.
嘿 孩子
You might need that.
你可能用上这个
And hang on tight.
抓紧点
I gotcha! I gotcha! Come on!
我抓住你了 抓住你了 快来
Don't miss.
别打偏了
Hey, I never miss.
嘿 我就没打偏过
Ezra, there's a walker somewhere around .5.
艾兹拉 在.5方向附近有一架步行机
Somewhere around .5? Terrific.
.5方向附近 棒极了
Targeting scope's useless.
瞄准镜用不了
I can't see it.
我看不见
It doesn't matter. You're not going to see it with your eyes.
没关系的 你不要用眼睛看
The walker is there. Trust yourself.
步行机就在那里 相信你自己
Got 'em. Wolffe, there's your opening.
打中了 沃尔夫 给你打开突破口了
Go for it!
快行动
Focus fire on the energy burst.
集中火力攻击能量爆发点
Has there been any word from Agent Kallus?
卡勒斯特工有没有传来讯息
No, sir. All communication and tracking
没有 长官 所有通讯和追踪
was lost when they entered the storm.
都在他们进入风暴的时候中断了
Admiral Konstantine, we have an urgent transmission coming in.
康斯坦丁上将 有急电
Not now. We're in the middle of an operation.
现在不行 我们的任务正处于关键时刻
Sir, the message is from Lord Vader.
长官 是维达大人发来的信息
We've been ordered to immediately rendezvous with his shuttle.
他命令我们立刻与他的穿梭机会合
Hang on, hang on.
等等 再等等
Something's happening.
感觉发生了什么
This is either really good or really bad.
这情况要么是极好的 要么够糟糕
You would think "bad."
你觉得会很“糟糕”
Have you finished the last of the repairs?
最后一部分维修工作弄完了没有
Well, get on it.
那好 快去
Great shot, kid.
孩子 打得太准了
Now get yourself moving. This is your only chance.
你们现在快走吧 这是唯一的机会
What? We can't leave now.
什么 我们现在不能走
We have to get the information they gave us back to the rebellion.
我们必须把他们提供的信息带回给起义军
The other part of that mission is to bring Rex back with us.
可是 把雷克斯带回去也是任务的一部分
We can't just abandon them.
我们不能就这样抛弃他们
You're not abandoning anyone. We're covering your escape.
你没抛弃任何人 我们要掩护你们离开
Now, move.
快 走
We're soldiers, Ezra. This is what we were born to do.
埃兹拉 我们都是士兵 这是我们生来的使命
Wolffe, bring us around.
沃尔夫 调头
The rebel ship is escaping, but Konstantine will deal with them.
义军飞船正在逃离 但康斯坦丁会收拾他们
Let's teach these clones just how obsolete they are.
我们来教训这些克隆人 让他们知道自己老旧到什么地步
Boys, this might be it.
兄弟们 这可能就是了
At least we'll go down fighting like a clone should.
我们至少可以像个克隆人一样战斗到底
I'm with you all the way, Captain.
我始终和你并肩作战 上尉
Kanan, you know better than anyone.
凯南 你比任何人都清楚
They won't give up. This fight is gonna be their last.
他们绝不会放弃 这场战斗将是他们的最后一战
Come on, Wolffe. It's just a scratch.
加把劲 沃尔夫 这只是挠痒痒
Keep moving forward, soldier! Onward!
继续前进 士兵 向前进
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Intensify forward firepower.
增强前炮火力
I'm going for the legs, all four of them.
我要冲着腿去了 四条腿一起对付
They've lost their minds!
他们简直疯了
Ha-ha!
哈哈
We've been outflanked.
侧翼受袭
It's too bad about Captain Rex,
雷克斯上尉的事真是糟糕
but at least you got the intel.
但至少你拿到了情报
I'll rendezvous with you shortly. Copy that.
我尽快去与你会合 收到
What are we gonna tell Ahsoka?
我们要怎么跟阿索卡说
Rex was her friend, even though he was a clone.
雷克斯是她的朋友 虽然他是个克隆人
I hate it when he's right.
我讨厌他说对了的时候
I've got my problems with clones,
我和克隆人是有过节
but I don't want those men to die.
但我不想让他们去送死
Gregor, I've lost power to the main cannon!
格雷戈尔 主炮失去能源了
I know, I know. I'm working on it, Captain. I'm working on it!
我知道 我知道 正在修 上尉 我正在修
Come out and fight, you cowards!
出来打啊 你们这群懦夫
Finish them.
杀了他们
Just like the old days.
就像从前一样
What was that?
啥状况
Roomy.
真宽敞
Where's Konstantine with my air support?
康斯坦丁和我的空中支援哪儿去了
Ah-ah. Whoa. Power restored.
哈哈 供能恢复
Evacuate! Get to the speeders!
快撤离 骑飞行摩托走
Looks like we live to fight another day.
我们似乎活了下来 还能继续战斗
Don't we always?
我们不是一直都这样吗
Well, we do when we've got a Jedi leading us.
有绝地领导着我们的时候都这样
Inquisitor, I thought Lord Vader was coming aboard.
裁判官 我还以为维达大人要大驾光临
I wasn't aware that you...
我不知道您
Lord Vader has sent me in his place.
维达大人派我来代替他
Well, this unnecessary diversion
那个 这种不必要的转移
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表