剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Hera, over here.
赫拉 到这里来
Shield generators. Military grade.
护盾发生器 军用级别
Zeb, Ezra, grab all we can carry.
泽布 埃兹拉 能拿多少拿多少
These might help turn this day around.
这些也许能扭转今天的颓势
The fleet could sure use them.
舰队肯定能用上它们
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
The cold.
寒冷
Hera, go! We'll cover you!
赫拉 走 我们会掩护你们
Kanan, look out!
凯南 小心
Your master has deceived you into believing you can become a Jedi.
你师♥父♥骗你 让你相信自己能成为一名绝地
Star Wars Rebels S02E01E01 Part2 The Siege of Lothal
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第一集(下) 洛塔之围
Get ready to fly us outta here!
准备带我们离开
You know what I do in hopeless situations?
你知道我在这种绝境中会做什么吗
Yeah. Blow stuff up.
知道 炸个底朝天
Aim for the walkers.
瞄准步行机
Now!
趁现在
If that doesn't kill him, what will?
如果这都杀不死他 还有什么能
Not us. Run!
不是我们 快跑
Go, Chop! Come on! Come on!
走 切宝 快 快
My lord, I will mobilize our fighters to pursue.
大人 我将调集战斗机追击
That will be unnecessary, Commander.
还没有必要 指挥官
The rebels will not leave the planet yet.
这些叛匪还不会离开这颗星球
Zeb, make sure they can't track us.
泽布 确保他们没法追踪我们
Consider it done.
交给我吧
You all right? Yeah, I'll live.
你还好吧 没事 我挺的住
Kanan, what was that?
凯南 那是什么
Another Inquisitor?
另一个裁判官
No. Something worse.
不 更可怕
What?
什么
A Sith Lord. The ancient enemy of the Jedi.
西斯尊主 绝地的宿敌
How do we fight him?
我们怎么才能打败他
Fight him? Ezra, we were lucky to survive.
打败他 埃兹拉 我们能活着已经很走运了
Then that settles it. I'm going to make for orbit so we can jump away.
那就这样吧 我开船去轨道以便我们跃迁离开
Hera, no.
赫拉 别
He will have a blockade of Destroyers waiting for us.
他会让封锁歼星舰等我们
And this shuttle is slow, with barely any weapons or shields.
而且这艘穿梭机太慢了 几乎没有武器和护盾
We're gonna have to smuggle ourselves off Lothal for a change.
这次我们得把自己走私出洛塔了
Mmm, that's not a bad idea.
嗯 这个主意不坏
What are you thinkin'?
你在想什么
I'm thinking we know the right man to smuggle us off-world.
我在想我们都知道有个人可以把我们走私出去
Not him!
别是他
My lord, our scans have indicated that the stolen shuttle
大人 我们的扫描显示被盗穿梭机
has not attempted to leave the system.
尚未企图离开行星系
Fear has driven them to ground.
恐惧驱使他们着陆了
There is a refugee camp the rebels have provided aid to in the past.
那里有一个过去受过叛匪帮助的难民营
Yes, "Tarkintown" they call it.
是的 他们称之为“塔金镇”
You suspect the rebels are in hiding there?
您怀疑叛匪藏身其中
No, but I want you to burn it.
不 但我要你把它烧了
The compassion of the rebels is a weakness.
怜悯是叛匪的一个弱点
One we will exploit.
我们可以利用这点
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
Well, hello there, Captain Syndulla.
你好 辛杜拉船长
This is a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you?
真是一个愉快的惊喜 我能为你做点什么
This isn't a social call, Lando. It's business.
这不是社交拜访 兰多 我们是来谈生意的
We need your help to smuggle something off Lothal.
我们需要你帮忙把一些东西走私出洛塔
Past the Imperial blockade.
穿过帝国的封锁线
You know, if the Empire learns I got involved, it'd be all over for me.
你知道 如果帝国发现我牵扯其中 我就全完了
I'd be taking an awful big risk.
我需要冒相当大的风险
What do you want?
你想要什么做交换
What have you got?
你有什么
Imperial shield generators. Military grade.
帝国护盾发生器 军用级别
Ooh. Now that's merchandise I can move.
这倒是我能交易的商品
How many we talking about?
你打算给我多少
Two.
两个
Two?
两个
You are no gambler, Hera.
你不是赌徒 赫拉
Offering me two means you've got at least six,
给我两个说明你最少有六个
so I think, three is probably fair.
所以我觉得 三个比较公平
Fair? You're taking half.
公平 你拿走了一半
Those shields won't do you much good if you're dead.
你要是死了 那些护盾也没用了
Three it is. So we have a deal?
就三个 成交吗
While I'm not on Lothal at the moment, my droid is.
我现在不在洛塔 我的机器人在
Go to my operation, and he'll set you up with everything you need.
去我的店 他会提供所有你需要的
You must be Lando's droid.
你一定就是兰多的机器人吧
Yes, ma'am. Welcome.
没错 女士 欢迎
I have prepared everything according to Calrissian's instructions.
我已经根据卡瑞辛的吩咐准备好所有的东西了
Is one of you a mechanic?
你们当中有技工吗
Oh, that must be me.
那一定是我
Definitely not you.
一定不是你
Hey, kid! Just let him go, Zeb.
喂 小子 让他去吧 泽布
There's no one. They're all gone.
没人 他们都不在了
They're prisoners of the Empire now.
他们现在是帝国的囚犯了
All I sense is evil.
我唯一能感觉到的就是邪恶
Why would they burn Tarkintown?
他们为什么要把塔金镇烧掉呢
To spread fear, make us afraid.
为了散播恐惧 让我们害怕
The people that lived here just got caught in the middle.
住在这里的人正好被夹在当中
This happened because of us?
是因为我们 才发生了这样的事吗
There's a cost for any action we take now, Ezra.
我们现在每走一步 都会付出代价 埃兹拉
Things are getting worse just as they did back when I was your age.
我在你这个年纪的时候 局势也是越来越糟
But back then,
但那时
there were 10,000 Jedi Knights protecting the galaxy.
银河系有一万名绝地武士保护着
Now...
现在
There's just you and me.
只有你和我
Against an Empire.
反抗着帝国
We can fight! We have allies.
我们可以战斗 我们还有盟友
Do you understand what you're saying?
你理解自己在说什么吗
You saw what we're up against.
你见过我们在反抗什么了
Look! I'm not afraid.
看 我并不害怕
That's what worries me.
这才是我所担心的
What happened out there?
那里发生什么了
The Empire burned Tarkintown.
帝国把塔金镇烧了
Did anyone survive?
有活下来的吗
The population's been taken captive.
居民们都被抓起来了
Let's go bust 'em out.
我们去解救他们
Where's my rifle? No. He'd be waiting.
我的步♥枪♥呢 别 他肯定在等着我们
You were right. We have no choice. We have to leave.
你说得不错 我们别无选择 我们只能离开
For the good of Lothal.
为了洛塔的利益
So what's the plan for gettin' out of here?
那我们该怎么离开这里
Lando had these old transponders lying around.
这些旧应答器都是兰多放在这里的
Sabine's gonna tune their signature codes to match this shuttle's.
莎宾可以把它们的特征码调成跟这架穿梭机一样
Sounds like a lousy Lando plan.
听起来像兰多的劣质计划
No, it's Lando's gear. It was my plan.
不 这是兰多的装备 但却是我的计划
With these transponders beaming out the same signal as the shuttle,
只要这些应答器发射跟这穿梭机相同的特征信♥号♥♥
we should be able to slip by unnoticed.
就没人会注意到我们开溜了
Ooh, sounds like a lousy Sabine plan.
这听着像莎宾的劣质计划啊
Better than Lando's.
总比兰多的好
Admiral, I'm scanning a ship leaving the surface in Sector 4.
将军 我扫描到一艘飞船正离开第4区地表
Its transponder codes match those of the stolen Imperial shuttle.
其应答码跟被盗的帝国穿梭机一致
Order all fighters to intercept.
传令所有战斗机去拦截
Sir, I'm scanning the same transponder in Sector 9.
长官 我在第9区扫描到了相同的应答器
There must be a mistake.
肯定哪里出错了
Re-scan.
重新扫描
I'm tracking the identical signal in Sector 11 and Sector 5.
我正在追踪第11区和第5区的两个一模一样的信♥号♥♥
The Empire's takin' the bait.
帝国上钩了
Their fighters are splittin' up.
战斗机都分散开了
All right. Let's make our run.
好吧 我们可以逃跑了
We have a TIE reporting in.
一艘TIE战机回报
It appears to be some kind of device sending out a signal.
好像是某种设备在发送信♥号♥♥
Delta Squadron is reporting another device.
德尔塔中队回报发现另一个设备
Order our pilots to destroy them.
命令我们的飞行员摧毁它们
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表