剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
in a secret debriefing without authorization.
在机密会议上投射全息通信
Authorization! Procedure! That's what's bothering me.
许可 程序 我就烦这个
All right, talk to me.
好吧 有话跟我说
After this mission, I want us to go back on our own.
这次任务结束后 我希望我们回去单干
Fighting alongside soldiers isn't what I signed up for.
与其他战士并肩作战不是我的初衷
You seem to be forgetting these soldiers helped save your life.
你似乎忘了这些战士帮我们救了你的命
And I'm grateful. But that doesn't mean I want to join their little army.
我很感激 但不代表我想加入他们的小军队
When you and I started together,
我们俩刚合作时
it was, "Rob from the Empire, give to the needy."
是“劫帝济贫”
A noble cause.
是崇高的事业
Now we're getting drawn into some kind of military thing. I don't like it.
现在我们给拉进了什么军队 我不喜欢这样
We are fighting a bigger fight,
我们在打一场大仗
but it's still the right fight.
但它值得一打
I survived one war. I'm not ready for another one.
我经历过一场战争 还没准备好打另一场
I saw what it did. To the Jedi?
我目睹了战争的残酷 对绝地
To everyone.
对所有人
So, we're not taking the Ghost,
这么说 我们不开幽灵号♥
and we're letting Chopper drive?
还要让切宝驾驶
After our stunt on Mustafar,
自从我们在穆斯塔法的冒险后
there's a good chance the Empire will be able to track it.
帝国很有可能追踪幽灵号♥
Great mission so far.
到目前为止一帆风顺
So what's the plan?
那计划是什么
Okay, so Minister Tua is scheduled to visit Governor Tarkin tomorrow.
好 图阿部长明天计划拜访塔金总督
She leaves Lothal via shuttle at 1800.
她将会乘坐穿梭机在1800离开洛塔
We wait at the hangar, steal the shuttle and take her to safety.
我们在机库里等着 偷走穿梭机 把她载到安全地带
Ezra, I hope you're sure about this.
埃兹拉 我希望你对此想清楚
After all the trouble she's made for us, why should we help her?
她给我们制♥造♥过那么多麻烦 为什么我们还要帮她
Because that's what we do. Help those who can't help themselves.
因为这是我们的职责 在别人无助时伸出援手
Plus, her list will help us out.
再说 她的名单对我们有用
Shuttle 593,
593号♥穿梭机
this is Lothal Control. You are cleared to land.
这里是洛塔空管 你们可以降落.
I didn't think I'd miss it, but I...
我觉得我没错过什么 不过
What is it?
怎么
Do you feel that? I... I feel so cold.
你感觉到了吗 我 我感觉好冷
I've never seen so many Star Destroyers here.
我从没在这儿见过这么多歼星舰
It's gotten worse.
越来越糟了
All right, Zeb, Chopper, stay with the shuttle in case we need a quick exit.
好了 泽布 切宝 待在穿梭机上 以防我们需要紧急撤退
Tua's leaving from Bay 23. Let's go.
图阿要从23号♥机库离开 走吧
Huh. We'll need a distraction.
我们要引开他们
Well, I'm gonna go make a few friends.
我去交几个朋友
When Tua arrives, I'll keep 'em busy
图阿到达时 我会拖住他们
while you drop into the hangar from above.
你们就从上方进入机库
Make a few friends? It'll be fun.
交朋友 很好玩的
Fun? Don't worry, General Hera.
好玩 别担心 赫拉将军
Just be ready to move.
准备好行动即可
Hey, didn't we meet in basic training?
你好 我们在基础训练那会儿见过吧
You look familiar.
你看起来好眼熟
Kanan's gone bucket head.
凯南扣铁桶帽了
I don't believe it.
难以置信
I'm kinda jealous. I only have the helmet.
我有点嫉妒 我只有头盔
Here she comes.
她来了
But she's got company.
但她还有同伴
What kind of company?
什么样的同伴
Oh, fantastic. Agent Kallus.
好极了 卡勒斯特工
Thank you, Agent Kallus, but there,
谢谢你 卡勒斯特工 但你
there was no need for an escort.
你真没必要护送我
Lord Vader asked me to make sure you reached your shuttle safely.
维德大人命我确保你安全到达穿梭机
I see.
我明白了
We can't be too careful about security these days.
最近我们对安保措施要格外慎重
Yes, I suppose so.
是 没错
Minister, take cover!
部长 寻找掩护
Surprise.
没想到吧
Rebels!
叛匪
Minister, get to the shuttle!
部长 到穿梭机上去
We'll be right behind you. Right.
我们帮你断后 好
Minister Tua.
图阿部长
You did this!
是你们干的
Zeb, we need a pickup. Now!
泽布 我们需要接应 快
Copy. We're on our way.
收到 马上就到
Come on!
快上来
Come on. Come on! Up, everybody!
快快 所有人起来
We're moving!
快走
Everything has happened as you predicted, Lord Vader.
一切如您所料 维德大人
Now inform the populace the rebel assassins hide in their midst.
现在通知民众 叛匪刺客就藏在他们中间
Lock down the spaceport
封锁太空港
and make it known any ship attempting to leave will be destroyed.
放出声明 任何企图离开的飞船都会被击毁
Right away.
遵命
A beloved citizen of Lothal,
广受爱戴的洛塔公民
Minister Tua's life was cut short by this criminal band of rebels.
图阿部长的性命被这群叛匪罪犯夺去了
If you see them, summon Imperial authorities immediately.
如果见到他们 请立刻报告帝国当局
Trooper corps have been mobilized in an extensive sec...
部队已被大规模调动
They did this to turn Lothal against us.
他们以此让洛塔百姓与我们为敌
We can't do any more here. We have to leave, for good.
我们在这里已经无能为力 得赶紧离开 再不回来
We can't just run.
我们不能就这么跑了
The people have to know the truth.
民众需要知道真♥相♥
I don't think the Empire is giving us much choice.
我想帝国让我们别无选择
What the...
怎么
Open up in there!
里面开门
We're in trouble!
我们有麻烦了
They resealed the door.
他们把门又封上了
Blast it open.
把它炸开
Hold your fire. Hold your fire!
停火 停火
If they know about this hideout, they'll know about our others.
他们如果能找到这个藏身地 就也能找到其他的
There's no more hiding. We need a ship.
再也躲不了了 我们需要一艘飞船
Maybe we can try one of the local Imperial airfields.
或许我们可以去一个帝国机场碰碰运气
They're locked down. Besides, we'll never get outside the capital.
都被封锁了 再说我们也没法离开首都
The Empire's looking everywhere for us.
帝国正在到处搜寻我们
Not everywhere.
并非到处
The Imperial Complex? Are you crazy?
帝国大楼 你疯了吗
Does anyone ever say yes to that question?
有人对这个问题作出过肯定答复吗
He's right.
他说得对
Deploying troops to block every city exit has spread the garrison thin.
将部队部署到城市的每个出口 驻防兵力就分散了
It sounds crazy, but the area with the least troops will be...
听上去很疯狂 但兵力最薄弱的地方将是
...here, near the factories.
这里 在工厂附近
There are landing platforms outside these hangars.
在这些机库外面有着陆场
They're our best chance if we're gonna find a shuttle.
我们最有希望在那里找到一架穿梭机
I'm already dressed for the part.
我已经整装待发了
I guess there is no going home.
看来无家可归了
What's this?
这是什么
Power cells in need of recharging for the rebel pursuit.
为了追击叛匪而准备充电的电池
Hold it right there, Cadet. We have to check inside.
站住 学员 我们要检查里面
I got this.
我来吧
No, you don't have to check inside.
不 你不需要检查里面
Did you just try to give me an order, Cadet?
你刚才想给我下命令吗 学员
No. He just said, "You don't have to check inside."
不 他只是说 “你不需要检查里面”
I don't have to check inside.
我不需要检查里面
Well, then, as you wish, Trooper.
那么 如你所愿 士兵
Cadet, let's move. Hurry it up!
学员 我们走 赶快
I wish that worked for me.
我希望我也能成功
I wish it worked on you.
我希望能对你也适用
Zeb, will you be quiet?
泽布 你能安静点吗
What? I need to breathe. Have you smelled me?
怎么 我要呼吸 你闻到我身上的味了吗
Huh. Don't think it matters if you're noisy.
我想你们响声再大也不要紧
There's nobody around. This was a good plan.
这附近没人 这计划很好
Of course it was a good plan. We came up with it. This way.
当然是个好计划 是我们想出来的 这边走
Somebody get Chopper.
谁去帮帮切宝
You think we'll find them this time? We better.
你觉得这次我们能找到他们吗 最好能
Found me.
找到我啦
There's a shuttle. What'd I tell ya?
那有一架穿梭机 我说什么来着
You did good.
你干的很好
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表