剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
And more good news. Our comm system's fried.
好消息还在后面 我们的通讯系统失灵了
We can't contact the Ghost.
没法联络幽灵号♥
So we're stuck here. Perfect.
所以说我们被困在这儿了 真棒
I noticed your aft stabilizer is cracked.
我发现你的尾部稳定器坏了
What else you need?
你还需要什么
Power bus relay, a flux converter, some plasma conduit.
电源总线继电器 一个通量转换器 几个等离子导管
BG will get you sorted.
BG会帮你们找的
Thank you.
多谢
Look. If I don't fly your ship, who will?
听我说 如果我不能开走你的飞船 谁能
I've waited a long time for the right pilot.
我已经为等合适的驾驶员等了很长时间
I can wait longer.
再多等些时日也未尝不可
Report.
报告
We have cut all remaining rations from the Ibaarian people.
我们已经断绝了艾巴尔百姓所有剩余的食物配给
There are a few holdouts in the mountains
在山区还有一些抵抗分子
who have been in contact with the rebel fleet.
就是他们在和叛军舰队联络
Have no fear, Commander. Their spirit will break soon enough.
不用担心 指挥官 他们的意志很快就会崩溃
What of the rebel fleet?
那叛军舰队呢
Oh, they will return.
他们会回来的
They can't resist helping people in need,
他们无法拒绝陷于困境的人的求援
which will be the last mistake they make.
这个错误会将他们送上死路
You know, you didn't have to drag us all the way out here.
你知道吗 根本没必要把我们拖到这儿来
Could've just transmitted the plans to Rex.
直接把设计图传送给雷克斯就行了
Why would I hand over my ship to just any pilot?
为什么我要把我的飞船交给随便哪个飞行员
Would "any pilot" risk their life to come to this death trap?
你以为飞行员都抢着来这种死亡陷阱
Perhaps not. So why did you?
或许吧 那你为什么来
I was a little girl when the Clone War came to Ryloth.
克隆人战争蔓延到赖洛思时 我还是个小女孩
My mother hid us below ground,
我妈妈把我们藏在地下
but I'd peek out when the Republic ships flew over
不过我在共和国飞船越过时偷看了一眼
as they fought to liberate my world.
那时他们正在为解放我的星球而战
I dreamt of nothing more than to be up there with them.
与他们并肩战斗是我最大的梦想
So, you left your family to fight?
所以你离开家人去参加战斗
I left my family so I could fly.
我离开家人是为了能飞行
As a combat pilot.
作为一名战斗飞行员
If we want freedom, we must make difficult choices.
我们如果想要自♥由♥ 就必须做出艰难的抉择
I chose to leave my family, I chose to learn to fly,
我选择离开家人 选择学习飞行
and then I chose to use that ability to help others in need.
然后选择利用这项能力去帮助陷于困境的人
But it's all rooted in something I can't explain...
但这都源于一些我解释不清的东西
A need to be up there.
一种在天空飞翔的需求
Because even when there are explosions all around me,
因为即使身边爆♥炸♥四起
and things are at their worst,
一切都糟糕透顶
I feel like I'm at my best.
我也会觉得自己正处在最佳状态
We've wasted enough time.
我们浪费的时间够多了
There are beings in need of help,
还有人需要帮助
and my ship is in need of a pilot.
我的飞船也需要一名飞行员
I don't understand why we're loading the Ghost up with the food supplies.
我不明白 为什么我们要把食物补给装在幽灵号♥上
Well, I thought Hera would be back by now.
哦 我以为赫拉到现在该回来了
But when she went out there, there was never a guarantee she'd be back in time.
不过她外出的时候从来不保证能按时回来
So we're making the run. Wait.
所以这一趟由我们来跑 等等
We're transporting the supplies in the Ghost?
我们用幽灵号♥运送补给
That'll make us the Empire's primary target.
这会让我们成为帝国的首要目标
Yeah, but the Ghost is smaller and faster,
对 不过幽灵号♥更小也更快
so, with any luck, we'll just slip right by.
所以 运气好的话 我们就能冲过去
You actually believe that?
你真♥相♥信你说的每个字吗
It makes me feel better when I say it.
说出来的时候能让我感觉好点一点
Besides, we gotta feed those people.
而且我必须给那些百姓送吃的
Now are you in?
你要加入吗
You're lucky to have her as your pilot.
有她作飞行员你真是走运
How many times have you flown it?
你飞过它几次了
Me? Oh, I don't fly.
我 我从来不飞
Too dangerous.
太危险
But theoretically, it should fly.
不过理论上说 它应该能飞起来
Theoretically?
理论上
Better to be down here wishing I was up there
最好还是站在地上 想像自己在天上飞
than up there crashing back down here.
而不是在天上飞 然后坠毁到地上
If that ship crashes, I'll toss you over the side,
如果那船坠毁了 我就把你从边上扔出去
and see how well you fly!
看看你的飞行技术如何
Hera!
赫拉
Yes! Yes!
好啊 好啊
Let's see what this beast can do.
来瞧瞧这猛兽有什么本事
Definitely not a freighter.
绝对和货船不一样
That's it.
这样才对
Masterful.
高手
Commencing weapons test.
开始武器测试
I was kind of hoping your ship packed more of a punch, Quarrie.
夸里 我还指望你的飞船能装点火力更猛的东西
Did you pull the big lever on the right?
你拉过右手边的控制杆吗
No. Try again.
没 再试试
Yay, I told you.
吔 我早告诉你了
Your ship certainly has the firepower we need,
你飞船的火力绝对能满足我们的需要
but the targeting system could use some work.
不过瞄准系统还需要进行些调整
I've got some ideas.
我有些好主意
No, no. That's my ship, young one.
免了免了 这是我的飞船 年轻人
Just what do you think you're doing?
你以为你能干啥
Never get between a Mandalorian and a weapons package.
千万别挡在曼达洛人和武器系统中间
It's Kanan. He'll want to hear about our success.
是凯南 他想知道我们有没有成功
It has the speed, maneuverability and weaponry.
它有速度 机动性和火力
This ship is exactly what the rebellion needs.
正是义军所需的飞船
That's great news, Hera.
这消息太好了 赫拉
Kanan, they're starting.
凯南 他们开始行动了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
The Ibaarians contacted us. They're at their breaking point.
艾巴尔人联♥系♥了我们 他们已经处在崩溃边缘
We can't wait any longer.
我们不能再等下去
Sato's ordered the second attack on the blockade.
佐藤已经下达第二次攻击封锁线的命令
We need to get moving. The second attack is about to commence.
我们得立即行动 第二次攻击就要开始
Well, we've got a problem.
我们遇到个问题
The energy drain from the multi-cannon firing system killed the hyperdrive.
多炮射击系统的能量消耗切断了超空间驱动器
In Basic, please.
说人话 谢谢
The weapons work, but we've got no lightspeed.
武器能用 但我们没法光速飞行
Well, that has been a problem.
噢 那问题有一阵了
It's been a problem?
那问题有一阵了
You... You mean you knew about this?
你 你是说你早就知道
What did you expect for a prototype?
你指望一架原型机能有多好
There are all sorts of adjustments that need to be made.
总有这样那样的地方需要调整
For instance, I don't even like this paint job so much...
比方说 我不怎么喜欢它的涂装
Come here, fish face.
给我过来 你这大鱼头
I want to see if you can fly. What the...
我真想看看你能不能飞 怎么
Hang on. Hang on, Zeb. Easy.
等等等等 泽布 别激动
There must be a way to solve this.
肯定有办法解决这问题
Oh, it's a shame I had BG install that other hyperdrive
真可惜 我让BG把另一台超空间驱动器装在了
on the Phantom.
鬼怪号♥上
You what?
你说什么
I don't like seeing a ship that can't fly.
我不喜欢看到不能飞的飞船
During the repairs, I upgraded it,
修理的时候 我把它升级了下
because if you don't have a hyperdrive,
因为如果没有超空间引擎
you can't fly far.
就没办法飞远
You beautiful, crazy Mon Calamari!
你这帅气的蒙卡拉马里疯老头
That's the answer to our problem.
问题的解决办法有了
What? What's the answer?
什么 什么解决办法
Sir, enemy ships are approaching from sector nine.
长官 敌舰接近中 方向扇区9
Scan the rebel ships. The one which carries the relief supplies will be our primary target.
扫描叛军舰只 带着救济补给的那艘就是首要目标
Initiating scan now, sir.
扫描启动中 长官
Command ship, I'll follow your lead.
指挥舰 本船将跟从贵舰航路
Hopefully we can break through their line and make a run for the surface.
希望我们能突破封锁线 到星球表面飞一轮
Whose idea was this again?
这次又是谁的主意
Sir, comscan has identified the Corellian VCX
长官 通讯扫描确认该科雷利亚VCX
as the supply transport.
就是补给运输船
Of course.
果然
Commander, focus all fire on the Ghost.
指挥官 全火力集中 目标幽灵号♥
Fighter incoming.
敌机接近
Rex, keep those TIEs off our back!
雷克斯 别让那些TIE咬住我们背后
Workin' on it!
在办了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表