剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We have orders to terminate one of them immediately.
我们奉命要即刻处决其中一个囚犯
Hold on, trooper. As a representative of the Senate,
等一下士兵 作为议会代表
I demand to know what this man has done.
我要求知道这人做了什么
He's a fugitive from an Imperial prison.
他从帝国监狱越狱逃亡
Now, depart immediately for your own safety.
现在为了你们的安全 请你们马上离开
Where you find one rebel, there are usually more.
在某地发现了一名叛军 通常周边会有更多
Chopper's receiving a signal.
切宝收到了信♥号♥♥
You know what that means. Hera's here.
也就是说 赫拉到了
More friends of yours? Yeah, I'm a likable guy.
又是你的朋友 是的 我结交甚广
You're coming with me!
快跟我走
No, you can't come on board!
不 你不能上船
You have to go get the Phantom. Get moving!
你得去驾驶鬼怪号♥ 快去
Your friends might shoot you wearing that armor.
穿着这身盔甲 你的朋友们可能会射伤你
That's not a bad idea, Governor.
这主意不错 总督先生
Take the princess hostage. What?
你把公主绑为人♥质♥ 什么
If I'm seen escaping with you, I'll be labeled a traitor.
要是他们看到我和你们一起逃逸 我会被视作叛徒
You have to take me prisoner.
你们必须把我抓走
Well, you better make it look good. I'll warn Sabine.
那最好做的逼真一些 我来警告莎宾
We got two incoming.
有两人需要登船
What about Ezra and Kanan? They're the troopers on the left.
埃兹拉和凯南呢 他们是靠左的那两个士兵
Help! Help! Commander!
救命 指挥官救救我
Hold your fire! She's my responsibility! I'll get her back!
不要开枪 她是我护卫的对象 我去救她
Kanan's coming. He said to make it look good.
凯南在后面 他说要做的逼真一些
No, Zeb, wait! Easy! That's Kanan!
不 泽布 等等 轻点 那是凯南
I know.
我知道
They're taking prisoners? They do that now?
他们居然抓俘虏 现在他们这么做了吗
Kanan. Wake up!
凯南 醒醒
Kanan! How's your face?
凯南 你的脸还好吗
Why did you hit me?
你为什么打我
What? You had a helmet on.
什么 你当时带着头盔
Did you have to hit us so hard?
你非得那么用力吗
Hey, you wanted it to look good.
嘿 是你希望逼真一点的
Where's the princess?
公主在哪
In the cockpit with Hera.
在座舱 和赫拉在一起
We've completed our search of the transports and found no contraband.
我们已经完成了对货物的搜索 没有发现违♥禁♥品♥
Very well, Corporal.
很好 下士
Yes?
什么事
Sir, my squad was ambushed by rebels.
长官 我的小队被叛军伏击了
They escaped with the fugitive Ryder Azadi.
他们和越狱的赖德·阿扎迪一起逃跑了
What? They also abducted a cadet.
什么 他们还绑走了一名学员
And some princess ambassador.
以及什么公主大使
She's under our protection.
她是我们该保护的对象
Deploy search patrols, now!
立刻派出搜查巡逻队
I owe you my life. You have my gratitude.
你救了我的命 对此我无比感激
It's the least we could do after leading the Empire right to you.
在我们把帝国引向你之后 这是我们最起码该做的
We heard what happened. Sorry, kid.
我们都听说了 节哀吧 小子
Hey, at least now you know.
至少现在有了确切的信息
Yeah. I guess I just need some time.
是啊 我想我只是需要一些时间
Is he all right? He's okay.
他还好吧 他没事
He just lost some people close to him.
就是刚失去了他的至亲
It's a challenge being his age with so much responsibility.
在这个年纪就担起那么多责任 可能对他有点困难
I know that feeling.
我知道那种感觉
Maybe he could use a friend.
或许他需要一些陪伴
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉·布里杰
I heard your transmission.
我听过你的广播
Yeah? My parents heard it, too.
然后呢 我父母也听到了
But they're gone now.
但他们已经不在人世
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's just there's so much against us.
就是 有太多人与我们为敌
Do you ever wonder...
你有没有曾怀疑过
If this fight is even worth it?
这样的抗争是否值得
Every day.
每天都有
But I'm still here.
但我依然坚持着
But you're a princess. You don't have to risk your life doing this.
可你是个公主 你完全不必冒生命危险这么做
I feel like because I can fight, I have to for those who cannot.
我只是觉得 正因我能够抗争 我就必须为那些无力抗争的人做些事
And I think you might be the same way.
我觉得你也是这么想的吧
Let's figure out a way to get your ships.
我们计划一下该怎么偷走你的飞船吧
We did a scan of the landing field,
我们扫描了一遍停机坪
and looking at the Imperial security,
并且研究了帝国的安保部署
I just don't see us living long enough to get near those ships.
根本想不出如何才能活着接近那些飞船
Two walkers are a big problem.
两台步行机是个大♥麻♥烦
Ugh. Even if we reach the ships,
呃 而且就算我们到了飞船
they're not going anywhere until we can disable those gravity locks.
在关闭那些引力锁之前 飞船也哪儿都去不了
Those defenses are formidable.
这些防御相当牢固
Why?
为什么
Because the Empire doesn't underestimate you.
因为帝国并没有低估你
They know how good you are.
他们知道你们有多厉害
We might be able to get one out, but we'll never get all three.
我们或许能弄出去一艘 但没法把三艘都偷走
It's impossible.
这不可能
I know you need those ships, so don't tell me why we can't get them.
我知道你们需要那些飞船 所以别跟我说为什么拿不到
Tell me how we will.
告诉我该怎么拿到
Well, Kanan and I still have our disguises,
嗯 凯南和我的伪装还没被揭穿
so we can get onto the platform.
所以我们能去平台
But to get close to the ships, we'll need a distraction.
但如果要接近那些飞船的话 得有人打个掩护
I can handle that. The Ghost can act as air support.
我来办 幽灵号♥可以负责空中支援
And I can use detonators to blast off the gravity locks.
我能用炸♥药♥炸开引力锁
Won't work. You can't forcibly remove the locks.
没用的 那些锁没法强行解除
You know this how?
你知道怎么办吗
In prison I put those locks together,
我在监狱里把那些锁装到了一起
so I know how to take 'em apart.
所以我知道怎么把它们解开
Ryder Azadi, does that mean you're getting involved?
赖德·阿扎迪 这是不是表示你也要参与
Just this once.
就这一次
It's clear I can't stay on Lothal,
显然我没法在洛塔上再待下去
so I'll help you, if you get me outta here.
所以我会帮助你们 不过你们要把我弄出去
Over there.
在那儿
This is the rebel ship we've been looking for.
这就是我们在搜寻的叛匪飞船
Set weapons for stun.
把武器调到击晕模式
I'd think you'd be pleased to see me safe and sound, Lieutenant.
我想你一定很高兴看到我安然无恙 上尉
Of course, Your Highness. Very pleased.
当然 殿下 高兴极了
Just, um, surprised.
只是 有点惊讶
We need to cut open that access panel,
我们得把检修口盖弄开
and bypass the primary power flux coupling.
然后绕过主动力流耦合器
Hurry.
快
This brave trooper saved us both from those rebels.
这位勇敢的士兵从叛匪手中救下了我俩
He deserves a medal.
该给他一枚勋章
He did it! Sabine, you take this one.
他做到了 莎宾 你开这艘
We'll move on to the next ship.
我们去解锁下一艘飞船
I'll call in the air support.
我来呼叫空中支援
As you can see, your ships are safe and sound right where you left them.
如您所见 您的飞船都在停泊的位置安然待命
If you're trying to impress me, Lieutenant,
如果你是想取悦我 上尉
you're doing a miserable job of it.
那你可太失败了
What do you mean? You don't know?
您这话是什么意思 你不知道
I didn't authorize this! Who's piloting that ship?
我没有批准 谁在驾驶那艘船
Sir! Rebels! Blast them!
长官 是叛匪 打死他们
Sabine's away.
莎宾已经走了
Let's get outta here.
咱们也赶快离开
I'm not sure we're going anywhere.
我不太确定我们现在走不走得了
Secure the third ship. I'll handle the walker.
搞定第三艘飞船 我来对付步行机
Handle the walker? How?
对付步行机 怎么做
Just trust us. Go!
相信我们就行 快走
Unlock that ship!
把飞船解锁
He's a Jedi!
他是个绝地
Look! What's that?
看 那是什么
I don't think he's on our side.
我觉得他不是我们这边的
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
If you like that, watch this.
喜欢那个吗 看我的
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
Get down!
趴下
That is impressive.
确实精彩
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表