剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I understand your fears,
我理解你的担心
but I also remember when the Jedi and clones fought side by side.
但我也记得绝地和克隆人并肩战斗的日子
They saved billions of lives, including my own.
他们拯救了数十亿人的生命 包括我的
I know.
我知道
Then maybe that's a start.
那也许这可以是个开始
I gotta get back to these repairs
我得回去继续修理了
if we're ever gonna get out of this system.
以便我们能离开这个星系
Signal when you're en route.
你们回来的时候给我发信♥号♥♥
I've assembled a list of potential bases and clearance codes
我列了一个潜在基地和通行口令的清单
and a few protocols the Imperials still use.
还有一些帝国仍在使用的协议
Should be of some use. Thanks, Rex.
应该能有些用 谢谢 雷克斯
They're on our main computer.
它们就在我们的主计算机里
You're gonna need... Data tapes? I got this.
你需要 数据带 我有
You were brave today, kid.
你今天很勇敢 小子
You jumped right in there to help.
你主动出手帮忙
A great Jedi once told me that the best leaders lead by example.
有位伟大的绝地曾经告诉我 最伟大的领袖会以身作则
You do that well.
你就是这样
Thanks. I've learned from a great Jedi too. Kanan.
谢谢 我也是从一位伟大的绝地那学到这点的 凯南
Mmm. You know, I don't think he likes me.
嗯 你知道的 我觉得他不喜欢我
Or ever will.
以后也可能不会喜欢
Can't say I blame him.
我不怪他
The war left its scars on all of us.
那场战争让我们都伤痕累累
Won't you reconsider joining us?
你不再考虑一下加入我们吗
You know, I've outserved my purpose for that kind of fighting, I'm afraid.
恐怕我这把老骨头已经过了使用年限 适应不了这种战斗了
After the war, I questioned the point of the whole thing.
战争结束后 我对整场战争的目的充满了疑问
All those men died, and for what?
那么多人付出生命 又是为了什么
I guess what they thought was right.
我觉得他们的想法是对的
The clones gave us up. They warned the Empire we're here.
克隆人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 他们通知帝国我们在这里
Wait, what? You're mistaken. We would never do that.
等等 什么 你肯定搞错了 我们绝对不会这么做
Oh, I found the binary transmission to the Empire.
我发现了你们向帝国发送的二进制信息
And there are messages Ahsoka sent to Rex, and he never answered her!
还有阿索卡给雷克斯发送的信息 而他从未给过回复
What? I never got any messages from Commander Tano.
什么 我从未收到过塔诺指挥官的任何信息
I knew it! I told you,
我就知道 我告诉过你们
they can't be trusted. Kanan, wait.
不能信任他们 凯南 等等
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Wolffe. What did you do?
沃尔夫 你干了什么
I... I contacted the Empire.
我 我联♥系♥了帝国
If they found out that we were helping Jedi, they'd wipe us out.
如果他们发现我们在帮绝地 他们就会把我们清除掉
Sabine, go warn Hera. Tell her to scan for incoming ships.
莎宾 去警告赫拉 告诉她注意扫描来袭的飞船
I wanted to protect you guys, protect our squad.
我想保护你们两个 保护我们小队
The war is over. We are free men.
战争结束了 我们是自♥由♥人了
We can't live under the fear of the Empire
我们不能下半辈子仍然
for the rest of our lives, Wolffe.
活在对帝国的恐惧之中 沃尔夫
That's not freedom.
这不是自♥由♥
You're right.
你是对的
They're not our enemy. I'm sorry.
他们不是我们的敌人 对不起
A probe?
探测机器人
Kanan!
凯南
Oh, my.
噢 我的天
Look out!
小心
Probes! I hate probes!
探测机器人 我讨厌探测机器人
Rex.
雷克斯
You gotta make this right.
你必须把事情补救回来
Yes!
好啊
Huh. Nice shot.
哈 好枪法
Whoo-hoo-hoo! Rex got him.
喔嚯嚯 雷克斯打中他了
Probe deserved it.
探测机器人就该死
How long has this thing been watching us? Long enough.
这东西观察我们多久了 够久了
How's the Phantom? Well, engine took a direct hit.
鬼怪号♥怎么样 唉 发动机被直接击中
We're not going anywhere until I can fix it.
修好前我们哪儿都去不了
Wait. You mean we're stranded? Yep.
等等 你是说我们被困住了 没错
And the Empire's on its way.
而且帝国已经出动
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表