剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Escaped prisoners last seen on level four.
逃犯最后出现在四层
They're impersonating our security personnel!
对方在冒充我们的安保人员
A clone. You're a bright one.
克隆人 你挺聪明的
I had your number scanned.
我扫描了你的编号♥
7567, Captain Rex.
7567 雷克斯上尉
You were a hero once.
你曾经是个英雄
You and your kind brought peace to the galaxy.
你和你的同类给银河系带来了和平
Why would you lower yourself to fight with traitors?
你为何会自轻自贱 与叛徒为伍呢
Where is your loyalty?
你的忠诚去哪里了
My loyalty was to the Republic, not your Empire.
我只忠于共和国 不是你们的帝国
I serve the order you put into place, Captain.
是你们把如今的秩序扶上了正轨 上尉 我就在为其服务
I believe you want to do the right thing.
我相信你也想做正确的事
Surrender all your compatriots and I will offer you not only immunity,
供出你的同党 我就不仅赦免你
but reinstatement at an Imperial training academy.
还让你在帝国训练学院复职
You could wear that armor and be proud of your service again.
你可以穿着这身盔甲 为你的服役而骄傲
Oh, I'm proud of my service.
我的确为我的服役而骄傲
But I really hate this armor.
但我实在很讨厌这身盔甲
That's unfortunate, because you are going to die in it.
真不幸 你就要死在这盔甲里了
We sabotaged the reactor. Let's get out of here.
我们破坏了反应堆 走吧
Get Sato and his crew to the blockade runner. Where are you going?
把佐藤和船员们带上封锁突破船 你要去哪儿
I've gotta get my friend.
我得去把朋友救回来
Wait. Friend? We can't get through. Where is Kanan going?
等等 你说朋友 我们过不去 凯南要去哪儿
Don't worry. I've got this.
别担心 我能搞定
You've got this?
你能搞定
Hey!
嗨
Come on! He's got this.
快来 他搞定了
I am going to terminate you
我准备终结你的生涯
not like a soldier or honored veteran.
不像对普通士兵或是备受尊崇的老兵那样
Oh, no. You will be discarded and forgotten,
你会被抛弃 被遗忘
like an obsolete piece of field equipment.
就像战场装备那样被淘汰掉
And no one will know or care.
没人会知晓 也没人会关心
I will.
我会
Stop them!
阻止他们
Wow. Nice to know you care.
你能关心我 真高兴啊
Don't ruin this.
别破坏气氛
The whole ship's between us and that hangar.
我们与机库之间隔着一整艘飞船
Ezra, tell Sato to take off.
埃兹拉 让佐藤起飞
No way. We're not leaving.
绝不 我们不走
Just do it. We've got another way out.
照我说的做 我们找到了另一条出路
We've got to get back to the ship. No time.
我们得回到飞船上 没时间了
Then how are we getting out of here?
那我们怎么离开这里
Escape pods.
逃生舱
We're free of the docking clamps, but Imperial reinforcements are trying to cut their way on to the ship.
我们摆脱了对接夹具 但帝国的增援正在企图冲上飞船
Where are the others? Kanan ordered us to go.
其他人呢 凯南命令我们先离开
He said they have another way out.
他说他们有别的出路
Pilot, disengage.
飞行员 脱离
Sir, the rebel ship is escaping.
长官 叛军的飞船正在逃离
Shall I order our cruisers to intercept?
我是不是该命令我们的巡洋舰去拦截
Prepare to fire the gravity wells.
准备启动引力井
Hey, you sabotaged that thing, right?
嘿 你把那东西破坏了吧
Of course we did. Right, Chop?
那是当然 切宝 对吧
Fire.
启动
Gravity projectors engaged.
引力投射器启动
Make the jump.
进行超空间跳跃
We are caught! Again!
我们被困住了 又是这样
Chopper! You said you sabotaged it.
切宝 你说过破坏掉了它
What do you mean, "Wait for it"? Wait for what?
你什么意思 等着瞧 等着瞧什么
Sir. The weapon is malfunctioning.
长官 武器发生故障
It's drawing in our cruisers too.
我方的巡洋舰也被拖了过来
Chopper's rigged their own weapon against them.
切宝对那武器动了手脚 反过来对付他们
It's pulling everything in. Including us!
它在把所有东西都拉过去 包括我们
Commander! We're free!
指挥官 我们自♥由♥了
Oh, now you're the big hero?
现在你是个大英雄咯
It was a team effort.
是团队努力的效果
Sir, we found something.
长官 我们找到一个逃生舱
Agent Kallus.
卡勒斯特工
Admiral.
上将
Had some problems with the boy, I see.
依我看 你跟那孩子发生了些矛盾
Gentlemen, my crew and I owe you our gratitude.
先生们 我和船员异常感谢你们
All three of you.
你们三个都是
Thanks, Commander. You know, when you two aren't fighting each other,
谢谢 指挥官 要知道 你们俩不互相作对的时候
you fight really well together, Jedi and clones.
简直配合得天衣无缝 绝地和克隆人
Now I get it.
现在我明白了
Kids. You know, crazy ideas.
小孩子就这样 你懂的 各种疯狂想法
Yeah. You know...
对 你懂的
Thanks. Yeah. Yeah. I know.
谢谢 对 没错 我懂
Well, I guess there's nothing more to say about it.
那么 我觉得没必要再说什么了吧
Hey, Rex.
嗨 雷克斯
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表