剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Not take no for an answer!
不接受你们的要求
Your ship is under attack.
你的飞船正受到攻击
You need to exercise emergency protocol.
你需要执行应急预案
Under attack? See that Imperial cruiser out there?
受到攻击 看到那边的帝国巡洋舰了吗
It's getting ready to destroy your shuttle for being stolen.
它正准备摧毁你这艘失窃的穿梭机
Destroy my ship?
摧毁我的飞船
Time to go.
该走喽
Sir, the shuttle's thrusters are powering up.
长官 穿梭机的推进器正在启动
Target the control hub. Disable it.
瞄准控制舱 让它瘫痪
I think they're onto us.
我觉得他们看穿了
Droid, release the docking tube, or we're all gonna die.
机器人 断开对接通道 要不我们都得死
We have sustained severe damage.
我们受到了严重损伤
Engaging emergency protocols.
执行应急预案
Full power to the thrusters!
推进器动力全开
Warning! I have engaged emergency protocols.
警告 我已执行紧急预案
Good for you!
好样的
Detecting a reactor malfunction.
探测到反应堆故障
How did that happen? Where am I?
怎么会这样 我在哪里
This shuttle captain is bold, but foolish.
这艘穿梭机的船长胆子真大 但也真蠢
Activate tractor beam. Take hold of that ship.
开启牵引波束 抓住那艘飞船
Happy now, droid? Get us outta here!
开心了吗 机器人 让我们离开这里
Sir, the other ship is powering up rapidly.
长官 另一艘飞船在迅速启动
Their hyperdrive is online.
对方的超空间驱动器已上线
Lock onto both ships.
锁定全部两艘飞船
It's too late. They've got us.
太迟了 我们被拖住了
Not for long.
拖不了多久
Are those explosives?
那些是炸♥药♥吗
Reactor breach!
反应堆破损
Status report!
报告状况
Sir, the shuttle exploded and broke our lock.
长官 穿梭机爆♥炸♥ 破坏了我们对目标的锁定
We've suffered significant damage,
我方飞船受损严重
and the second ship is... Gone.
另一艘飞船 不见了
You can report to Senator Organa
你可以向奥加纳议员报告
that his intel has arrived safe and sound.
他的情报已经安全送到
Let's get you home.
我带你回家吧
So this is really happening?
所以真的发生了这种事吗
Eh, last I saw these two, they were gonna shoot each other.
上次我看到这俩人 她们正准备互相给对方一枪
If I'm not mistaken, when we first met you, you were stealing from us.
如果我没记错 我们第一次遇到你时 你还偷了我们的东西
Congratulations on a successful mission.
祝贺你成功完成了任务
Thank you for helping our cause.
谢谢你帮助了我们的事业
Well, it was mostly an accident.
哦 这基本纯属意外
I'm not sure I'm ready for a full-on fight with the Empire just yet.
我不确定自己有没有准备好现在就全面对抗帝国
No one ever is.
没人能确定
I'm Ezra. We almost blasted each other earlier.
我叫埃兹拉 我们之前差点就打起来了
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Sabine told me all about you.
莎宾把你的事都告诉我了
She did? Well, uh, what, what'd she say?
她有吗 呃 她 她都说了些什么
I mean, it was all good, right?
我是说 她说的都是好话 对吗
Ezra, can I get a moment here?
埃兹拉 我们能单独聊聊吗
Sure.
当然
Oh! Uh, you mean, you two, uh...
噢 你是指你们俩 呃
A moment, right.
单独聊 好的
Um, I'll just be over there.
呃 我刚好要去那边一下
You could've left me on that shuttle,
你本来可以把我留在穿梭机上
taken the droids and made a good profit.
把机器人带走 发一笔大财
It's only money.
钱只是钱
Thank you.
谢谢
It must be nice to have people backing you up.
有人做后盾的感觉肯定很不错
I had that once, when we were friends.
我曾经有过那种感觉 在我们还是朋友的时候
Haven't had that since.
之后就再没有过了
Look, if you think you'd want to help us out, make a difference,
嗯 如果你想来帮助我们 做点贡献
just let us know.
随时告诉我们
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
That's a start.
这是个开始
Think that's the last we've seen of her?
你觉得这是我们最后一次见她吗
No, and I'm glad.
不 我很高兴不是
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表