剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Now!
启动
Okay. So how exactly are we gonna pull off this raid with our limited resources?
行了 所以说我们究竟要怎么靠有限的资源来完成这次突袭
Well, give me a second and I'll tell you.
给我点时间 我来告诉你
Okay. More fighters. That's not good.
不少战斗机 不大妙
Anti-ship cannon, also not good.
反飞船炮 也不大妙
But... Aha.
不过 啊哈
There's the Empire's shipment.
找到了帝国的货物
Okay, lots of guards around,
好吧 附近有很多守卫
but I think we can drop down there,
但我觉得可以降到那里
scoop it up and go.
捞一笔 然后离开
Forget the scoop job.
别想着捞一笔了
We have just barely enough fuel to get down there.
我们的燃料只够到那里
We'll have to land.
我们必须降落
Refuel on the platform?
在那平台上补充燃料吗
They'll blast us to bits. We need a diversion.
我们会被打成碎片 得分散他们的注意力
I've got one.
我想到一个办法
The gas in that pool is unrefined clouzon-36.
那个池子里的气体是未经提炼的云子-36
Highly explosive in its pure form.
比纯净物更容易爆♥炸♥
We drop in a few charges,
我们往里面扔几个炸♥弹♥
the blast will provide all the diversion we need.
爆♥炸♥就足够分散他们的注意力
In the chaos, we grab the fuel.
我们可以趁着混乱 夺走燃料
And that huge fireball will destroy
而且大爆♥炸♥会毁掉
the Empire's ability to refine more.
帝国继续精炼燃料的能力
I like it. Ezra, you hear the plan?
我喜欢 埃兹拉 你听到计划了吗
Yeah. Sure.
嗯 当然
Uh, they're using the cannon to shoot the purrgil.
他们正在用炮打普尔褶鲸
Why would they bother?
为什么要费这工夫
Speaking of, how do we get past that gun undetected?
说起这个 我们要怎么通过炮又不被探测到
We jump. Excuse me?
我们跳下去 你说什么
We're in the upper atmosphere.
我们现在处于上层大气中
We can glide in on the catwalk.
我们可以滑翔到那条走道上
With all the purrgil around,
周围那么多的普尔褶鲸
we can probably slip by unseen.
我们大概可以不知不觉地溜进去
Sounds like a dangerous plan.
听着像个很危险的计划
Don't worry, buddy. You're staying here.
别担心 伙计 你留在这里
Oh. Sounds like a good plan.
哦 听着像个不错的计划
The purrgil and the gas are connected.
普尔褶鲸和燃气联♥系♥在一起
Hey, uh, guys?
嘿 大家
Not now, Ezra. You've gotta prep for the mission.
现在不行 埃兹拉 你得为任务做准备
But I think the purrgil want the fuel.
但我觉得普尔褶鲸想要这些燃料
Well, so do we.
我们也想
Get going.
继续
Why are those flying leeches back?
为什么那些吃白食的会飞家伙又回来了
I sent two fighters to destroy them.
我派过两架战斗机去消灭它们
Pilots haven't reported in, sir.
飞行员还没汇报情况 长官
Perhaps they've run into trouble.
也许他们遇到麻烦了
These creatures have eaten enough of our fuel.
这些生物吃掉了太多的燃料
I don't want to hear our cannons stop firing
别让我听到炮停止开火
until all of those things are dead.
直到把这些东西全部干掉为止
Sabine, do you have the helmet I lent you?
莎宾 我借你的头盔还在吗
What?
什么
You said you just wanted to look at it.
你说过只是想看两眼
I did look at it. And it looked bad.
我的确看了两眼 觉得它不怎么样
I think it looks great.
我觉得棒极了
Wait. We're not taking the Phantom?
等等 我们不是坐鬼怪号♥过去吗
You know, you should really pay more attention.
你要知道 你真的该多注意点儿
How are we getting down there? Like Kanan said.
那我们怎么下去 就像凯南说的那样
We jump.
跳下去
Wow.
哇
Five seconds.
五秒
Oh, no. Oh, no! No!
啊 不 啊 别 不要
I'm gonna have to work on that.
我得好好练习一下
I'm gonna make sure you do.
我得确保你不会偷懒
Look out!
小心
So much for our stealth mission.
咱们的潜入任务到此为止
Sabine. Toss the detonators.
莎宾 把榴弹丢出去
I'm on it.
这就来
Detonators?
榴弹
Ezra, are you crazy?
埃兹拉 你疯了吗
We can't blow up the gas!
我们不能引爆燃气
Don't tell me this is about the purrgil.
别告诉我这是因为那些普尔褶鲸
It is.
没错
Hold that thought. Sabine!
等会儿再说 莎宾
Hey.
嘿
Okay. Explain yourself.
好了 自己解释一下
Okay. The gas and the purrgil are connected.
是这样 燃气和普尔褶鲸联♥系♥在一起
We can't blow up the gas without hurting them.
我们引爆燃气肯定会伤到它们
Hmm. Kanan, what's the plan?
嗯 凯南 现在怎么办
I trust your instincts, kid. Now get on that cannon and cover us.
我相信你的直觉 小子 现在快去用那门炮掩护我们
What exactly are we doing?
我们到底要怎么办
We're going to secure the landing zone.
我们去攻占着陆场
Uh-oh. There's no explosion.
呃哦 没有发生爆♥炸♥
How come there's no explosion?
怎么会没有爆♥炸♥
Sabine, what's going on?
莎宾 发生什么事了
We're improvising, again.
我们临时改计划了 又一次
Kanan and I are securing the landing zone
凯南和我准备去攻占着陆场
while Ezra covers us with the cannon.
与此同时 埃兹拉用炮掩护我们
Who changed the plan?
谁改了计划
The purrgil changed the plan.
是普尔褶鲸改了计划
Not the purrgil again.
怎么又是普尔褶鲸
Are you sure you can secure the landing platform?
你确定你们能攻占着陆平台吗
Once I start heading down there, I can't turn back.
一旦我开始朝那里飞 就没有回头路了
Hera, if you're looking for a guarantee,
赫拉 你如果想要保证的话
you are on the wrong mission.
肯定选错任务了
We'll contact you when the platform is clear.
等平台安全了我们再联♥系♥你
Next time, we just plan on the plan changing.
下一次 我们连临时改计划也要计划进去
Boss Yushyn,
尤什恩老板
we have intruders on the patrol bridge.
巡逻桥上发现几个入侵者
Fuel thieves. Alert our sentries.
来偷燃料的 通知我们的哨兵
Protect the shipment at all costs.
不惜一切代价保护好货物
Where's my cover fire?
我的掩护火力哪儿去了
Working on it.
这就来
Careful! Don't hit the fuel.
小心 别打到燃料
Hera, you better get down here.
赫拉 你最好赶紧下来
Your landing zone is temporarily secure.
你要的着陆场暂时安全了
Then it's a good thing we're here.
那我们到这儿了算是好事
I'll get the fuel.
我去拿燃料
Make it fast.
动作快点
Oh. They're back.
哦 它们回来了
Spectre-6, do you copy?
鬼魂6号♥ 你收到了吗
Kanan, I figured it out.
凯南 我弄清楚了
You're not going to believe this.
你绝对不会相信的
I believe I need more cover fire!
我相信我需要更多的掩护火力
Yes! Right. Uh, sorry.
好的 没错 呃 不好意思
Launch fighters.
出动战机
I thought you said the landing platform was secure.
我还以为你说着陆平台已经安全了
Temporarily. I said temporarily secure.
暂时 我说的是暂时安全
Refuel commencing.
开始补充燃料
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
We've got fighters. Ezra.
我们遇上战机了 埃兹拉
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ezra, where are you?
埃兹拉 你在哪儿
Ezra? Come in, Ezra!
埃兹拉 快回话 埃兹拉
Help, help me.
救命 帮帮我
I understand.
我明白
We want to help you.
我们想帮你们
Let us help you.
让我们帮你们
Thank...
谢
Thank you. You saved my life.
谢谢你 你救了我一命
We need to find Ezra.
我们得找到埃兹拉
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表