剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I told you not to disturb him.
我告诉过你别去打扰他
I was trying to be nice.
我只是想对他和善些
Well, try holding him.
那好 那就试着抱住他
You have the talent to connect, use it.
你有沟通的天分 好好利用
What's wrong with it?
它是犯什么毛病了
Ezra, you have to be calm to keep him calm.
埃兹拉 想让他平静 必须自己先保持平静
Don't you think I'm trying? I don't know what to do with him.
你不觉得我已经尽力了吗 我不知道怎么对付他
Whatever you're doing, stop it!
不管你在干什么 马上停下
Shh! You are making it worse!
嘘 你把事情弄的更糟了
Zeb! Get back, now!
泽布 后退 赶快
Where to now? Only one way left.
现在去哪 只剩一条出路了
Hold him!
抱着他
I've got something they can retrieve.
我这儿有点他们可以收回的东西
Move, move!
快走 快走
Come on, Pipey.
别闹 派皮
If you keep this up, we'll never shake them.
如果你总是这样 我们就甩不掉他们了
Wait! Maybe that can buy us time.
等等 或许哭声能帮我们争取点时间
Keep moving, and keep your comlink on.
保持移♥动♥ 保持通讯畅通
They are here.
它们在这儿
Are you certain? You would question me, Seventh Sister?
你确定吗 你要质疑我吗 七妹
Only when you're wrong, Fifth Brother.
只有在你犯错时才会 五哥
Nice plan, but if you hadn't noticed, we've run out of floors.
好计划 但是你可能没注意到 我们已经跑到顶楼了
They hunt Jedi, right? Instead of Pipey, let 'em hunt me.
他们猎杀绝地 对吧 那就带走派皮 让他们来追我
Don't you mean "us"?
你该说的不是我们吗
You have to get the little one outta here.
你得带着这孩子离开
And I think I know how. Use the cooling ducts.
而且我想我知道怎么走了 利用冷却管道
I won't let you face them without me.
我不会让你单独对抗他们的
Hey, you made a promise to return this child to his mother.
你许诺过要把这孩子还给他的妈妈
And the best chance we've got to keep it is for you to calm him down.
我们兑现诺言的最好机会就是由你让他安静下来
I can't. He's terrified.
我做不到 他吓坏了
Because he senses your fear.
因为他感知到了你的恐惧
How can he sense my fear?
他怎么能感知到我的恐惧呢
Because he's strong with the Force.
因为他的原力很强
Ah, I should've seen it.
我早该发现的
The Inquisitors are after these kids because they're like you, Ezra.
这些孩子被裁判官追猎是因为他们和你一样 埃兹拉
They're afraid the children could grow up to become Jedi.
他们害怕这些孩子长大以后成为绝地
All very illuminating,
全都说明白了
but as time is at a bit of a premium...
可现在的时间有一点宝贵
Don't have too much fun without us.
我们不在的时候别玩得太欢
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
Look, it's gonna be fine, Pipey.
听着 不会有事的 派皮
All we gotta do is find a way down.
我们要做的就是找条路下去
Well, hang on, little buddy.
好吧 抓紧了 小伙子
We're gonna go for a ride.
我们要来个速降
They are close.
他们就在附近
Don't waste our time again.
可别再浪费我们的时间了
Pipey, quiet.
派皮 安静
Calm down. Calm down.
镇静 镇静
Calm down.
镇静
Ooh... Kanan Jarrus.
噢 凯南·贾勒斯
You've crawled out of hiding at last.
你从藏身之穴里爬出来了 终于啊
Once I get you back to your mother,
我把你送回你妈妈身边之后
maybe you could come live with us on Garell.
或许你可以来加雷尔和我们一起生活
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你会喜欢的 对吧
Once I get you back to your mother,
我把你送回你妈妈身边之后
maybe you could come live with us on Garel.
或许你可以来加雷尔和我们一起生活
Time for a new strategy.
现在是使用新计策的时候了
Run!
快跑
I hope you know what you're doing!
但愿你知道你在干什么
A speeder!
一辆飞行艇
I can't believe it! How'd you know?
我真没法相信 你怎么知道的
I didn't.
我不知道
Commander, send in reinforcements and lock down all spaceports.
指挥官 派出援军 封锁所有太空港
We gotta take the long way, buy Ezra some time.
我们走那条远路 给埃兹拉争取点时间
Go faster!
开快点
Yeah, you can say that again.
没错 你可以以后再说
Let me in! Let me in, Chopper!
让我进去 让我进去 切宝
Paranoid droid. The door is locked, Kanan! The door is locked!
发神经的机器人 门锁上了 凯南 门锁上了
I'm a little preoccupied at the moment!
我眼下还有点别的事要操心
I don't have time to waste on you, child.
我没空应付你 小子
Unexpected, but not unwelcome.
意料之外 不过一样欢迎
Ezra, get the youngling to the ship.
埃兹拉 把幼徒带到飞船上去
Come on, guys! Guys! Get up!
快点 伙计们 伙计们 起来
Get up! We gotta get moving!
起来 我们得赶快离开
What about Ahsoka? She's doing fine.
阿索卡怎么办 她自己能解决
I know why you want the children.
我知道你们想得到那些孩子的原因
Well, who doesn't want to be a mother?
对啊 谁不想做母亲呢
We gotta go back for her.
我们得回去接她
If we get airborne, I bet she'll just come to us.
如果我们飞到空中 我确信她能跳上来
You are beaten.
你败了
Move in!
前进
It looks like you are the one that is beaten.
看起来是你败了才对
Hmm, your capture will please Lord Vader.
抓到你会让维德大人满意的
Tell your master he'll have to wait.
告诉你的主子 他得再等等
(SPEAKING ITHORIAN)
(伊索语)
That was crazy, but worth it.
这真是疯狂 不过值
They're Force sensitive.
他们是原力敏感者
I've seen this before.
我以前见过这种事
A Sith Lord attempted the same thing back in the Clone Wars,
一个西斯尊主在克隆人战争中企图做同样的事
but the Jedi Order stopped him.
但绝地武士团阻止了他
And now there's no Jedi Order to protect them.
而现在已经再没有绝地武士团来保护他们了
Okay, I guess that task falls to us now.
好吧 我想这个责任落到了我们肩上
Once I get you back to your mother,
我把你送回你妈妈身边之后
maybe you could come live with us on Garel.
或许你可以来加雷尔和我们一起生活
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你会喜欢的 对吧
Once I get you back to your mother,
我把你送回你妈妈身边之后
maybe you could come live with us on Garel.
或许你可以来加雷尔和我们一起生活
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你会喜欢的 对吧
We would love to visit you on Garel.
我们很乐意去加雷尔拜访你
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表