剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Transmitting coordinates now.
坐标传输开始
Transmission coming through.
传过来了
Sato, I have the new coordinates.
佐藤 我有新坐标了
Jump!
跳跃
The entire rebel fleet is betting on Chopper.
整个义军舰队都在指望切宝
Yeah. Try not to think about it.
是啊 尽量别去想
I... I won't forget you, my... My friend.
我 我不会忘记你 我 我的朋友
The planet checks out.
这颗行星通过检验了
Chopper really came through this time.
切宝这次真是有惊无险
So did his new friend. How's he doing?
他的新朋友也是 他还好么
I'll go see. Sabine's been working on him.
我去看看 莎宾在忙着修理他
What... What happened? Where am I?
怎么 怎么了 我在哪儿
Don't worry. You're alive and well.
别担心 你还活着 状况良好
I replaced your damaged thermo sensors
我把你那受损的温度传感器
with the ones from the leg Chopper stole.
换成切宝偷的那条腿上的了
Chopper?
切宝
You sacrificed your replacement leg for me.
你为我舍弃了你要更换的那条腿
Well, you shouldn't have.
你真不该这样做
I knew you had a malfunctioning logic circuit.
我就知道你的逻辑电路有故障
That sort of language confirms it.
你那种用语证明了这一点
You could be disintegrated in six systems for saying such things.
敢说那种话 有六个星系会把你拆卸了
I might just report you myself.
我说不定会亲自举报你
No, don't give me that.
不 别来那一套
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表