剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not weird.
我可不古怪
Quiet, Chopper.
闭嘴 切宝
The Ashla led us to the pirate, then to you,
阿什拉把我们引向了那个海盗 然后是你
so that we may find our path to the new world.
那么我们也可能找到通往新世界的路
The Ashla? The spirit of the galaxy.
阿什拉 银河之魂
Sounds like the Force.
听起来像原力
The Force has many names, Ezra.
原力有很多名字 埃兹拉
And it is through your Force, our Ashla, that the prophecy comes.
总之是你们所说的原力 我们叫阿什拉 作出了预言
It is written and it is spoken.
它被记述下来 口口相传
The promise of Lira San will follow the fate of The Three.
利拉桑的预示将围绕三人的命运展开
The fool, simple and selfish, he would lead.
傻瓜 愚钝而自私 将引领方向
The warrior, bold and bloodthirsty,
战士 大胆而残忍♥
to hunt the hope of tomorrow.
将猎杀明日的希望
The child, to destroy him!
那个孩子 将摧毁他
We will find our new home only if
只有当那孩子拯救了战士和傻瓜
the child saves the warrior and the fool.
我们才会找到新的家园
Well, I have no idea who the fool is,
好吧 我不知道傻瓜是谁
and I only see one child.
而眼前的孩子又只有一个
And you're not rescuing this warrior.
我这战士还用不着你来救
Perhaps you are not the warrior?
也许你不是战士呢
Well, finding these unfindable enemies of yours
找到那些你们找不到的敌人
should be no problem for Hondo,
对杭多来说不是什么问题
especially after we work out the details of my payment.
特别是在我们谈好报酬的细节之后
I assume you have a tracking device.
我想你应该有追踪装置吧
I... Oh, well.
我 呃 是的
I was just getting to that!
我正要和你说这事呢
You see, you are good.
看的出来 你很厉害
This is why I prefer to do business with the Empire.
所以我才更乐意和帝国合作
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
We must begin.
我们得开始了
The fool has set events into motion.
傻瓜已推动命运的转轮
The only fools I know are us for listening to this gunk.
傻瓜就是我们几个吧 居然在听这种疯话
What would you have us do, Captain? Fight?
你要我们做什么 队长 战斗
Did that serve us on Lasan?
战斗在拉桑派上用场了吗
Please join.
一起来吧
What are you doing, huh? These are your people.
你在干什么啊 他们可是你的族人
You act like you want nothing to do with them.
你表现的就像不想和他们扯上关系似的
Chanting ain't gonna help save anybody.
念咒根本救不了任何人
Why? How do you know?
为什么 你怎么知道不行
As captain of the Honor Guard,
作为荣誉卫队的队长
I was responsible for protecting the royal family
我负责保卫王室
and every single Lasat.
与每一个拉桑人
Their safety was my duty.
他们的安全是我的责任
You couldn't have stopped the Empire.
你没能阻止帝国
I fought to the end. We held the palace.
我战斗到了最后 我们守住了宫殿
And then there was a bomb.
结果来了颗炸♥弹♥
And when I woke up, it was all just gone.
等我醒来时 一切都没了
We retreated. I was as good as dead,
我们只好撤退 我和死了没什么分别
at least until Kanan found me.
至少在凯南找到我之前是这样
I can't imagine.
我无法想象
I lost my parents, but you must have lost everyone.
我失去了双亲 可你失去了每个人
But at least you're alive, and, and you've got a chance
但至少你还活着 而且你还有机会
to help your people again.
来重新帮助你的人♥民♥
They called me Captain.
他们称我队长
I don't deserve to be called that.
我不值得他们这么称呼
I failed my people that day.
那天我辜负了我的族人
So don't fail them now.
那么就别再辜负他们
We are ready for your map.
你们的地图现在可以拿来了
The path to Lira San will be revealed
通往利拉桑之路将通过
through the fates of The Three.
那三人的命运揭示
The child must save the warrior and the fool.
那孩子注定要拯救战士和傻瓜
The child must show us the way.
那孩子要为我们指引道路
No.
不
The child of Lasan.
拉桑的孩子
Wait, wait. I'm the child?
等等 等等 我是孩子
I really wanted to be the warrior.
我真的很想当战士
You're kinda acting like a child.
你的行为有点像个孩子
Your bo-rifle, as the ancients used it.
你的棒枪 像古人一样去用
Those systems are beyond the Outer Rim, in Wild Space.
那些星系远在外环之外 位于蛮荒空间
Not on any map.
不在地图上
The child must show us the way.
那孩子一定要为我们指引道路
That's it. That's it.
就是这里 就是这里
Lira San.
利拉桑
How far is it to Lira San?
到利拉桑有多远
Well, judging by this...
按这个情况看来
Power down the hyperdrive. I'll ready the shields.
关掉超空间驱动器 我来开启护盾
Chopper!
切宝
What's wrong?
怎么了
There's something in our path.
航线上有东西
What is that?
那是什么
Imploded star cluster, biggest one I've ever seen.
聚爆之后的星团 我从来没见过这么大的
Nice save.
干得好
If we get any closer, the gravity field will destroy us.
如果我们再靠近一点儿 就会被引力场撕裂
What happened? Are we on course?
发生了什么 我们还在航线上吧
Sure are, but our course is blocked
当然在 可是航线被堵了
by the worst kind of space anomaly we could've encountered.
我们遇到了最糟糕的空间异常
This is what happens when we jump into uncharted space.
这正是进入未标明的太空可能发生的情况
Ah. This is the maze that was prophesized.
啊 这就是预言中提到的迷宫
Wait, a maze?
等等 迷宫
You never said anything about a maze.
你就没提到过迷宫
You prophecy types always pull something like this.
这类预言总是出些这种状况
Ugh. Now what?
现在怎么办
Attention, rebels.
注意 叛军
As much as I might like to watch you consumed
虽然我更愿意看着你们被吞进
by the maelstrom before you,
面前的这个大漩涡里
I will offer you a chance to surrender,
但我向你们提供一个投降的机会
an opportunity for survival.
一个活下来的机会
How did he find us?
他是怎么找到我们的
Hello, my friends! Hondo?
朋友们 大家好 杭多
What are you doing with him?
你怎么跟他待在一起
I must apologize, Ezra.
我必须道歉 埃兹拉
I hid a tracker on that transmitter.
我在通话器里藏了个跟踪器
You know, for insurance purposes.
你懂的 以防万一
Well, thanks a lot, Hondo. You've been a great help today.
谢了 杭多 你今天可帮了我们大忙
You have one minute to prepare for boarding,
我给你们一分钟来准备接受登船
or to be destroyed.
否则 就等着被消灭吧
I can't believe this. Kallus has got us.
真没法相信 卡勒斯竟然抓到我们了
He plays his part, as warrior.
他在扮演自己的角色 战士
Wait, he is the warrior?
等等 他是战士
And I got stuck being the child?
我就当定孩子了吗
There are many warriors, fools and children, Captain.
战士 傻瓜和孩子都有很多 队长
The child in you can't see how things are,
你心中的孩子 看不清事情的现在
but how they can be.
却能看到事情的未来
The fool denies his destiny,
傻瓜否定自己的命运
but it is the warrior you are who will create one.
而战士却在创造命运
You are never one of these.
你从不是他们中的一个
In time, you become all of them.
最后 你却会成为他们全部
Ezra, bring me my bo-rifle.
埃兹拉 把我的棒枪拿给我
What are you thinkin', buddy?
兄弟 你是怎么想的
You can do this, Zeb. I know it.
你可以做到 泽布 我知道你能做到
Just like the ancients used it.
像古人一样使用
Your time is up, rebels.
叛军 时间到了
Zeb, what are you doing?
泽布 你在干嘛
Leading the way.
带路
Zeb!
泽布
Trust me, Hera.
赫拉 相信我
Sir, the rebel ship is moving into the anomaly.
长官 叛军的船正飞翔异常的空间
Such a nasty place.
真是个凶险的地方
Why would they go in there?
他们去那里干嘛
Because they believe they can.
因为他们相信自己能做到
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表