剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, no, no... No, no, no!
噢 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要
Where did she go? I don't know.
她跑去哪了 我不知道
Bounty hunting scum. Garel's crawling with them.
赏金猎人♥渣♥滓 加雷尔遍地都是这种人
I'm sure Ezra's fine.
我肯定埃兹拉没事
Now, program the hyperdrive.
现在 设置超空间驱动器
We need to get to those rendezvous coordinates.
我们得把这家伙送到指定地点
We got lucky to get away so easily.
我们能这么轻易逃脱真是走运
Scanning a ship? Oh, no.
扫描到一艘飞船 糟了
Yep, that's Ketsu, all right.
对 那是凯楚没错
She knocked out our hyperdrive,
她打坏了我们的超空间驱动器
which means I bet I know her next move.
也就是说我基本能猜到她下面会怎么做
Lock yourselves down.
你们都固定好
Too late!
太迟了
Chopper!
切宝
Hang on! I gotta seal the hatch.
抓紧 我得关上舱门
Next time I steal a ship, it'll be one with guns.
下次再偷船 一定要偷一艘带炮的
No hard feelings, Sabine.
别犯情绪 莎宾
It's not personal, just business.
我只对生意不对人
And speaking of business, here's the deal...
说到生意 我们来做笔交易
Toss out the power droid, and I'll let you live.
把那个动力机器人扔出来 我就放你一条生路
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢
I'll blow up the shuttle and scoop my bounty from the debris.
那我就把穿越机炸了 再从残骸里把赏金挖出来
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
You better believe it.
你最好相信
I'll do whatever it takes to complete my mission.
我会为了完成任务去做任何事
No, I, I don't believe you can do it.
不 我 我是说我不相信你能下得了手
Maybe that's true, but I've changed more than you realize.
也许是吧 但我的改变比你想象中大
I have new loyalties now.
我现在有新的效忠对象
Right. Finally part of Black Sun.
对啊 终于加入了黑日
Just like we always dreamed.
就像我们一直梦想的那样
I got the best weapons, best ship,
我有了最好的武器 最好的飞船
and I'm feared across the galaxy.
威名传遍整个银河系
Ugh. I can't believe I wanted that.
真不敢相信自己也想过成为那样的人
The Black Sun are slavers and assassins
黑日的人都是奴隶贩子和刺客
who don't care about anything but body counts and quotas.
除了人头数和配额之外什么都不关心
They'd kill you too, for a profit.
如果有利可图的话 他们会把你也杀掉
Speaking of which, your time is up.
说起这个 你的时间到了
Now hand over the droid.
现在交出机器人
You can't do it.
你不能这样做
I really wish it hadn't come to this, old friend.
我真希望事情没走到这一步 老朋友
What?
什么
You?
你这家伙
That's my weapons array! What have you done?
那是我的武器部件 你都干了些什么
So long, old friend.
再见喽 老朋友
I'll hold her steady. Just get him inside.
我稳住飞船 赶快让他进来
Oh, no, you don't.
噢不 你别想跑
Where's Chopper?
切宝在哪
Calm down. What are you saying?
冷静点 说清楚
All right, Ketsu. Let's make a trade.
好吧凯楚 我们来做笔交易
I'll extend the docking ramp
我会展开对接通道
and get your little friend ready.
准备好你的小朋友
I had a feeling she wouldn't leave you.
我就感觉她不会丢下你
She was always soft.
她一直都很心软
Try anything, and I'll disintegrate you.
敢乱来的话 我就拆了你
Stay here.
呆在这里
Well, well. While I've changed,
好啊好啊 这些年我变了
it seems you haven't changed at all.
你却好像一点都没变
You're not giving up the courier, are you?
你不会交出情报员的 对吧
Nope. You're gonna have to take him.
不会 你得先过我这关
And this astromech...
这个宇航机器人也是一样
Not very smart, sticking your neck out for it.
你为它冒风险可真不明智
Chopper's more than a droid.
切宝不仅是个机器人
He's a rebel and a friend.
他还是名义军成员 也是我的朋友
Oh, Sabine.
噢 莎宾
We were once friends.
我们也曾是朋友
Tell you what. Give me the power droid,
我告诉你怎么做 把那个动力机器人交给我
and I'll share my cut with you. Like the old days.
我和你分享赏金 就和以前一样
I don't do things just for money anymore.
我不再只为钱做事了
That's right. Now there's "the cause."
对啊 这就是所谓事业
You really think your little rebel group can overthrow the Empire?
你不会真以为你们那小小的叛军团伙能推♥翻♥帝国吧
Grow up, little sister. You can't be that foolish.
放弃吧 小妹妹 你不该蠢到这种程度的
Once we were like sisters.
我们曾经亲如姐妹
But... We only cared about ourselves.
但是 我们只关心我们自己
It's called survival.
那是为了生存
You, of all people, should know you can't trust anyone.
你比任何人都更该明白 不能信任任何人
I forgive you.
我原谅你
For what?
原谅我什么
For leaving me for dead.
原谅你留我一人等死
And I still trust you.
并且我仍然信任你
And you're wrong.
你错了
I met people who gave me a second chance in life,
我遇到了给我生命中第二次机会的人
and that's what I'm giving you.
这也是我要给你的
Imperial cruiser to Garel shuttle 63725.
帝国巡洋舰呼叫加雷尔穿梭机63725号♥
Your craft has been identified as stolen.
你的飞船被指认为失窃物
Prepare to be boarded.
准备接受登船检查
Looks like we're friends again.
看来我们又是朋友了
Don't have much of a choice.
也没多少选择的余地
Hold position for docking.
保持位置 准备对接
Attempt to flee, and you will be fired upon.
别妄想逃走 否则我方会立即开火
Thanks to your little rust bucket, I've got no firepower.
多亏了你的小锈桶 我没有任何武器可用了
And as long as we're docked to this shuttle,
只要我们还与这艘穿梭机对接着
we can't use the Shadow Caster's hyperdrive to escape.
就不能利用施影者号♥的超空间驱动器逃脱
Chop, overload the hyperdrive on the shuttle.
切宝 让穿梭机的超空间驱动器过载
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Buying us time.
为我们争取时间啊
Attention, Imperial vessel.
注意 帝国♥军♥舰
Please be aware, our ships have suffered extensive damage...
请注意 我们飞船遭受了严重损伤
And are in danger of self-destruction.
随时有自毁的的危险
I am scanning.
我在扫描
System failures in both ships
两艘飞船的系统都发生故障
and a hyperdrive coolant leak in the shuttle.
穿梭机的超空间驱动器还有冷却剂泄漏
Shuttle craft, you have two minutes to stabilize.
穿梭机 你有两分钟的时间稳定系统
Then we will be coming aboard.
随后我们就要登船
What can you do in two minutes?
两分钟够你做什么
Watch.
瞧着吧
Chopper, purge the reactor,
切宝 放空反应堆
then get over to the Shadow Caster
然后去施影者号♥
and prepare to disengage the docking tube on my signal.
等我发出信♥号♥♥后就切断对接通道
You're going to blow up the shuttle?
你要把穿梭机炸掉
Which will get us the time we need to make our escape.
这样我们就有时间逃走了
I should have known.You always liked to make things go boom.
我早该知道 你总是喜欢炸东炸西
Something I learned from you.
我也是和你学的
Still got the armory of explosives you used to carry?
你以前常备的炸♥药♥现在还有吗
On my ship.
在我船上
Only friends I've ever needed.
我一向只依靠这些朋友
Until today.
直到今天
I'll plant them on the shuttle to give the reactor an extra kick.
我去把它们布置在穿梭机上 给反应堆再加把劲
That's the Sabine I remember.
这才是我认识的莎宾
Now you get sentimental.
你也开始动感情了
Just get the Shadow Caster ready to fly.
让施影者号♥准备好起飞就行
Sir, I'm registering a power surge on the shuttle.
长官 我发现穿梭机的动力在骤升
Imperial cruiser to shuttle.
帝国巡洋舰呼叫穿梭机
We are reading a power surge on your vessel.
我们探测到你船的动力在骤升
Your reactor core is unstable.
你们的反应堆核心很不稳定
Contain the problem immediately.
立即对问题加以控制
It is looking pretty bad over here.
这里的情况看起来非常糟糕
I'd keep my distance if I were you.
我要是你 肯定会保持安全距离
Whichever one of you thieves is in charge, identify yourself.
你们这些窃贼到底谁是领头的 亮明你的身份
You should probably talk to the captain.
你也许该和船长谈谈
Hey, Captain. Wake up!
喂 船长 醒醒
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表