剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We'll just climb this up to the surface.
我们只要爬到冰层上面就行了
Simple.
小事一桩
You're going to hurt yourself.
你会弄伤自己的
Will you just shut up?
你能不能闭嘴
How'd you like a few more broken bones?
想多折几根骨头么
Like this day couldn't get any better.
感觉今天是没法转运了
What was that?
刚才那是什么
Don't know, but it's probably going to come back.
不知道 但它很可能还会回来
Yeah, and it's probably gonna bring its friends.
是啊 没准它还会捎上几个同伴
That is the order of things.
这是自然规律
The strong survive, the weak perish.
弱肉强食 适者生存
Is that what happened on Geonosis?
这就是吉奥诺西斯上发生的事情吗
The weak needed to perish?
弱者活该灭亡
The only thing I know about Geonosis
关于吉奥诺西斯 我唯一所知的是
is that the population is gone.
它的全体居民都消失了
I never asked questions.
我从来不多过问
Well, maybe you should start.
是嘛 也许你该问问
Or are you afraid of the answers you'll get?
还是说你害怕问题的答案
Afraid you'll learn
害怕你会得知
the Geonosians were wiped out by your precious Empire?
吉奥诺西斯人都被你心爱的帝国消灭光了
And why would we do that?
我们为什么要那样做
What could possibly be the point?
有什么意义呢
Ah, good questions.
啊 问得好
Chase the answers, and maybe you'll learn the truth.
去找找这些问题的答案 也许你就会明白真♥相♥
You know, you'll never get out of here without my help.
知道么 如果我不帮你 你永远也别想从这出去
You're in no shape to help anybody.
就你这样还能帮上谁
I can tell you exactly how to climb out of here.
我正好能告诉你怎么从这儿爬出去
All right. We'll work together.
好吧 那就合作一次
I see you modified it for close quarters fighting.
我发现你为它做了些近距战斗方面的改良
Impressive.
真不错
But you shouldn't have it. It's not a trophy.
但你不应该拥有它 这不是个纪念品
Now hold still.
现在别动弹
I didn't take it as a trophy.
我没把它当作纪念品
The Lasat guardsman I faced...
与我对决的那个拉桑守卫
He fought well, died with honor.
他英勇战斗 死得光荣
He gave me the rifle before...
他给了我这把步♥枪♥后
The Boosahn Keeraw.
布桑基拉
The what?
什么
The Boosahn Keeraw, Lasat warrior way.
布桑基拉 拉桑战士之道
When one is defeated by a superior foe,
当一个战士被更强的敌人击败
he gifts his weapon.
他将献上自己的武器
I was...
我当时
I was only doing my duty.
我当时只是在尽我的职责
It was nothing personal.
无关私人恩怨
Yeah, well, what the Empire did on Lasan,
是啊 好吧 帝国对拉桑所做的
I'll never forget it.
我永远都不会忘记
We all have things we won't forget.
我们都有难以释怀的事
I remember my first unit.
记得我服役之初
The boys and I were deployed to Onderon
我所在的分队被调派到翁德伦
to bring peace and security to a troubled world.
去将和平与安定带给那个水深火热的世界
We were on a routine patrol
我们在一次例行巡逻中
and ran into one of your rebel friends,
撞上了你的一个叛军朋友
a Lasat mercenary who worked for Saw Gerrera.
一个为索·格雷拉工作的拉桑雇佣兵
I was lucky,
我很走运
knocked out by the first blast.
第一次冲击就被击晕了
I came to, but found I couldn't move.
醒来时发现自己动弹不得
And then I saw him,
然后我看到了他
the Lasat, calmly walk through smoke and fire
那个拉桑人 若无其事地穿过战火硝烟
to finish my unit off, one by one.
将我分队的成员一一处决
The injured never had a chance.
伤者毫无生还的机会
Always wondered why he let me live.
我一直在想他为什么放过了我
Well, you can't judge all Lasats as the same.
好吧 你不能用一个标准评价所有拉桑人
Does that sentiment apply to Imperials?
这种观点对帝国也适用吗
All the Imperials I know.
我认识的帝国人都一样
I'll take that for you, for the climb.
你往上爬的时候 我帮你拿着它
We'll get it when we reach the top.
等我们上去了再取吧
Time to go.
该出发了
Hold it.
等等
Don't climb the walls.
别去爬墙
Go up the pillars.
顺着柱子爬
What? Pillars will never hold my weight,
啥 柱子可撑不住我的重量
never mind yours added on.
更别提加上你了
They hold up this cave, don't they?
他们都能撑住这个洞 不是么
If you're wrong, I'm feeding you to that thing.
如果你错了 我就拿你喂它
Fair enough.
真是公道
This is a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
Just climb.
只管爬吧
There are two of them!
来了两只
What does that even mean?
你这口头禅到底什么意思
Right now, it means you're a lot heavier than you look.
眼下 它的意思是你比你看起来沉多了
The goal is not to fall.
我们的目标是别掉下去
Hold still and hope this works.
抓牢了 希望这能管用
Hope? Hope what works?
希望 希望什么管用
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Better activate the transponder.
最好启动应答机吧
It's a lot colder up here.
上面冷多了
We won't last long.
我们捱不了太久
Yeah, but I think I'd rather freeze than be eaten.
是啊 不过跟被吃掉比 我宁愿被冻死
Let's hope it works.
希望它能管用
Of course, since you "adjusted" it,
当然 由于你“调节”过它
we don't know who will pick up its signal.
我们不知道谁能收到它的信♥号♥♥
Guess all we can do is wait.
我看现在只能干等着了
Least we've got this to keep us warm.
至少我们还能用这个来取暖
Still think your friends will find you?
你还认为你的朋友们能找到你
Unless the Empire gets here first.
除非帝国先赶到这
On Lasan...
在拉桑
It... It wasn't supposed to be a massacre.
其实 其实本不该发生那次大屠♥杀♥
But I realized the Empire wanted
但我意识到帝国想要
to make an example.
以儆效尤
I know before,
我知道从前
I took credit for it.
我将此事视作功绩
What happened on Lasan, it's over for me.
拉桑发生的事对我来说已经结束了
I've moved on.
我放手向前
By the way, it's Zeb.
顺便一说 我叫泽布
My name, it's Zeb.
我的名字 叫泽布
Short for Garazeb.
加拉泽布的简称
I know.
我知道
That's a ship.
是艘飞船
Yeah. But whose?
是啊 但是哪边的呢
Come on.
来吧
Ah. Your friends did find you.
啊 你的朋友们还真找到你了
Like I said they would.
我就说他们会的
You know, we will treat you fairly.
你知道 我们会公正对待你的
I'll take my chances with the Empire,
我还是冒险赌一把帝国吧
Zeb.
泽布
Ah! Zeb! Zeb!
啊 泽布 泽布
Told you he'd be fine.
就跟你们说他不会有事
Zeb, you made it!
泽布 你做到了
We picked up your beacon. We were so worried.
我们收到了你的信♥号♥♥ 我们担心坏了
It wasn't so bad.
还不算太糟
We've all been in tighter spots.
我们都经历过比这更危急的处境
I knew you'd find me eventually.
我就知道你们最后一定会找到我
Yeah, all right. Come on, Zeb.
是啊 好了 上来吧泽布
It's, uh, it's cold out here.
这里 这里真冷
You've been in it for two seconds.
你才出来两秒种
Yeah, two seconds too long.
是啊 两秒钟就够长了
Admiral Konstantine.
康斯坦丁上将
Agent Kallus.
卡勒斯特工
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表