剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
You and I are gonna have a talk.
你和我得好好谈谈
And if you're good, maybe some of your friends will survive.
如果你老实交代的话 也许我还能饶你朋友不死
Zeb!
泽布
Zeb!
泽布
I don't wanna die this way. I'm the last of my kind.
我可不想就这么死掉 我们这一族就剩我一个了
What's going on? I heard blasts.
发生什么事了 我听到了枪声
They've got Ezra.
他们抓到埃兹拉了
Who's got Ezra? Inquisitors. Two of them.
谁抓到埃兹拉了 裁判官 而且有两个
One was bad enough. We need to get Kanan.
一个就够我们受的了 我们需要凯南
No. If we send a signal, we could compromise the fleet.
不 我们如果发出信息 可能暴露整个舰队
We have to try and save Ezra ourselves.
我们得靠自己去救埃兹拉
How are we supposed to do that?
那你说我们该怎么救
I'm working on it.
我正在想办法
You handle a lightsaber well, apprentice.
你光剑使得不错 学徒
Well, I've got some time, if you wanted a lesson.
哦 我正好有空 要我教你几招吗
You have great potential, but perhaps it is I that might teach you,
你的前途不可限♥量♥ 不过或许该由我来教你
as your master never achieved the rank of Jedi Knight. Did he?
因为你师♥父♥根本没能成为绝地武士 不是吗
Maybe not, but he took out the last Inquisitor.
也许吧 不过他干掉了上一个裁判官
So I think I'll just stick with him.
所以我想我还是跟着他混好了
Yes, the death of the Grand Inquisitor was a surprise to all.
是啊 最高裁判官之死让我们都吃了一惊
Yet, it does present the rest of us with new opportunities.
不过 这对我们来说也意味着新的机遇
There are many hunting you now, all intent on killing you and your master.
有很多人在追捕你们 都想杀了你和你的师♥父♥
Does that frighten you?
这吓到你了吗
If you were gonna kill me, you'd have already done it.
如果你想杀了我 你早就动手了
Kill you? I have no plans to kill you.
杀了你 我没准备杀你
Yet.
暂时还没
Your fear betrays you.
恐惧出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
Come on.
快啊
It's not working!
炸♥弹♥失灵了
Run!
快跑
The other is yours. Do as you will.
另一个交给你们了 随你们处置
Oh. Now I find the supplies.
哦 这下我可找到医疗用品了
Why can you just not cooperate?
你怎么就是不合作呢
Why do you compel me to inflict pain?
为什么非要逼我折磨你呢
You know we'll find the others, so why not just tell me where they are?
你明知我们迟早会找到其他人 所以为何不索性告诉我他们在哪儿
Because unlike you, I can shut up. You're like a broken protocol droid.
因为我不像你 和坏掉的礼仪机器人一样 只会说个不停
Shh.
嘘
Hmm. You hide your fear well.
哼 你把恐惧隐藏得很好
Poor child. If only you had the power to protect your friends.
可怜的孩子 可惜你没有保护朋友的力量
Shows what you know. I'm growing more powerful every day.
让我看看你有什么本事 我每一天都在变得更强
Unfortunate there's no one left to train you. The Jedi of old are dead.
不幸的是没人能训练你 当年的绝地都死了
Not all of 'em.
没全死
We know about Ahsoka Tano.
我们知道阿索卡·塔诺
Who's Ahsoka Tano?
阿索卡·塔诺是谁
As pretty as you are...
和你一样俊俏
What?
什么
I only need you alive. That doesn't mean in one piece.
我只需要你活着 就算少点什么也不要紧
Now, where's Ahsoka Tano?
快说 阿索卡·塔诺在哪儿
Chopper! What'd they do to you?
切宝 他们对你做了什么
You know I don't understand what you're saying.
你知道我听不懂你在说什么
Ah! Just come with me. I need your help.
啊 跟着我来就行 我需要你帮忙
Will you just be quiet?
你能安静点吗
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
What has the boy revealed?
这小子交代了什么
Nothing I wish to share.
没什么我想告诉你的
Contact your rebel friends and bring them here. That's all I ask.
联络你的叛军朋友 让他们到这儿来 我就要求这些
Let me think about that. Uh, no.
让我想想 嗯 不要
Contact your friends.
联络你的那些朋友
I'm not talking to you right now. Sabine, where's Zeb?
我现在没工夫跟你说话 莎宾 泽布人呢
We tried to fight, but Zeb never had a chance.
我们试着反抗 但是泽布根本没机会出手
What are you saying? Your friend is dead.
你在说什么 你的朋友死了
You are mocking me, right?
你在嘲笑我 对不对
I can never tell. Everyone seems to know everything these days.
我永远也猜不出 现如今似乎人人都什么都懂
Truth is, I don't really stand a chance going in alone, much less with you.
老实说 我一个人根本没希望 更别说跟你一起了
If we leave this space station, we will never see those kids again.
我们如果离开这座太空站 可能就再也见不到那两个孩子
I came here with them, and I'm not leaving without them.
我跟他们一起来 就要跟他们一起走
Hello, Spectre-6, come in.
喂 鬼魂6号♥请回答
Uh, do you read? This is Commander Meiloorun.
呃 收到了吗 我是梅卢伦指挥官
Answer him.
回答他
Uh, Commander Meiloorun. Yes. Yes, I can hear you.
呃 梅卢伦指挥官 是的 是的 我能听到你
You missed your check-in.
你们没有按时汇报
Am I correct in assuming mechanical difficulties have your craft stranded again,
我想知道你们的飞船是不是又因为机械故障抛锚了
and you're in need of help with repairs?
你们是否需要帮助进行维修
Answer him.
回答他
Commander, we, uh, we can handle everything. No need for you or the others.
指挥官 我们 呃 我们自己能处理好 不需要你们过来帮忙
No, Commander. We changed our mind.
不 指挥官 我们改主意了
We could use some help. Bring Kanan, and you better bring Ahsoka too.
我们可能需要一点帮助 带上凯南 最好也带上阿索卡
Very well. Meet you in Bay Six.
那好 我们在六号♥港见
And don't worry. We'll fix everything. Just keep your chin up and it'll all be fine.
别担心 我们能搞定 别垂头丧气 不会有事的
Once we have the others, we'll dispose of them both.
我们一旦抓住了其他人 就把他们两个处理掉
Very slowly.
慢慢收拾
Chin up. Chin up? What does that mean?
别垂头丧气 别垂头 到底什么意思
Oh.
哦
What?
什么
Go!
快跑
The doors are closing!
门要关上了
I can't hold them alone!
我一个人拉不住他们
Ah!
啊
Go, go! Go, go, go!
快 快 快 快 快
We made it. Good plan, Zeb.
我们成功了 计划不错 泽布
Let's not get all emotional. It wasn't a big deal.
别这么激动 这没什么大不了的
But I did save both of you and got some medical supplies by myself.
不过 我确实救了你们 还一个人找到了些医疗用品
Yeah, you helped a little, Chopper.
是啊 你帮了点小忙 切宝
I win.
我赢了
Looks like you can be disciplined when you set your mind to it.
看来你下决心要赢的时候还是挺能自律的
What? Wait. Are you trying to say you're teaching me a lesson?
什么 等下 你是想说你要给我上课
There are many ways to find victory.
获胜的途径有许多
I'm not sure if I like you more or less now.
我不清楚我是更喜欢你了还是更讨厌你了
Speaking of lack of discipline.
说到缺乏自律
Ezra, we need to talk.
埃兹拉 我们得谈谈
Yeah, we do, about the two Inquisitors we just ran into.
是的 我们是得谈谈 关于我们遇到的两个裁判官
Inquisitors?
裁判官
Yes. Two. We got lucky. Zeb saved us.
没错 两个 我们很幸运 泽布救了我们
Without him, uh, things could have been bad.
没有他的话 呃 结果可能会很糟糕
Well done, soldier.
干得好 士兵
It was a group effort. Those Inquisitors are nasty business.
团队合作的结果 那几个裁判官真是难缠
Kanan, why didn't you tell us there were more of 'em?
凯南 你怎么不告诉我们还有更多的裁判官
Commander Sato is going to need a full report on this.
佐藤指挥官肯定想听这件事的详细汇报
Well, we did get the medical supplies. Some of them.
不过 我们拿到了医疗用品 其中一部分
Well, that's good news. I'll meet you three on the command deck.
这是个好消息 我在指挥甲板跟你们三个碰面
Kanan, they knew about Ahsoka.
凯南 他们知道阿索卡
I'll tell her.
我会转告她的
Did you know there was more than one?
你知道裁判官不止一个吗
No, I didn't. Do you think Ahsoka knows?
不 我不知道 你觉得 阿索卡知道吗
I honestly don't know.
老实说我不知道
We really have no idea what we're up against.
我们对敌人实在一无所知
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表