剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks to Rex's Old Republic map
多亏雷克斯提供的旧共和国地图
and the map Zeb's Lasat friends made,
还有泽布的拉桑朋友制♥作♥的地图
I believe we finally have a suitable location for our base.
我觉得我们终于找到了适合作基地的地方
The Yawst system.
约斯特星系
There's no sign of the Empire,
没有帝国存在的迹象
but there's a small habitable moon,
但那儿有一颗小型宜居卫星
one that I think will provide everything you need.
上面有大家需要的一切
Promising, but Yawst is several parsecs away,
听着不错 但约斯特离我们有好几个秒差距
and our carrier does not have enough fuel to complete the journey.
而我们的母舰没有足够完成这次航行的燃料
We can't afford to leave it unguarded and immobile.
我们也不能把它留在这里 没人守卫 一动不动
Well, I've been tracking Imperial fuel shipments.
那个 我一直在追踪帝国的燃料运输
There's one scheduled to arrive at the Horizon Base soon.
有一批燃料很快会到达地平线基地
Eh, it's risky.
危险很大
The Empire's tightened security at all its depots in the sector.
帝国在那一区域的所有仓库都加强了安保
If there's fuel there, what choice do we have?
如果燃料在那儿 我们还有别的选择吗
All right. After we grab the fuel,
好 燃料一到手
we'll have to blast our way out of here fast.
我们就得尽快离开这里
Chopper, be ready.
切宝 时刻做好准备
Oh, yeah. That droid leg kinda does look like yours.
是啊 那条机器人腿确实和你的有点儿像
Chopper, we're not here to shop.
切宝 我们不是来这里购物的
Uh, shop... Shopper!
购物 购物宝
This mission is important and dangerous.
这次任务非常重要 而且很危险
Not now.
现在不行
We need you on the Ghost to monitor Imperial transmissions.
你要呆在幽灵号♥上 监视帝国通讯
Hey! Let us know the second the Empire suspects anything.
听着 要是帝国有所怀疑 马上通知我们
You heard her. Stay at your post and get a leg up on the Empire, yeah?
听到她说的没 留守岗位 对帝国下脚狠点 行不
Yeah, "Shopper." "Shopper."
是啊 购物宝 购物宝
Star Wars Rebels S02E18 The Forgotten Droid
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十八集 被遗忘的机器人
Ah. I see someone's interested in a new strut.
有人对这根新支柱很感兴趣啊
One that matches.
合适的款式
Don't worry.
放心
I won't charge you an arm and a leg for it.
我不会叫你拿一条腿外加一条胳膊来换的
Kanan was right. There's more security than ever.
凯南说得没错 这里的守卫大大增强了
We can't afford to leave without getting what we came for.
我们不能空手回去
There's the fuel.
燃料在那里
Let's get it.
我们上吧
Okay, but we do it quietly this time.
好 不过这次动静要小点儿
No complications. Sure.
别把情况搞复杂 没问题
You can look,
看看可以
but keep your manipulators off the merchandise unless you're buying.
但如果不买♥♥ 就别用操纵臂碰商品
Stolen? No!
偷来的 不是
Some of my treasures may be unregistered, yes,
我是有一些宝贝没登记
but it's not important where it comes from.
但货物的来源并不重要
It is the quality that matters.
质量才重要
Sounds like trouble at the Imperial port.
帝国的港口好像遇上麻烦了
Now, are you gonna buy the leg or what?
怎么 你还要不要买♥♥这条腿
500. Do you want it or not?
500 你买♥♥不买♥♥
Credits? What do I look like, a Senator?
信用点吗 我像什么 像议员吗
Where's your owner anyway?
话说你的主人在哪儿
Independent? A droid?
独♥立♥的 机器人
You mean you're broke. Go on! Get out of here.
你是说 你身无分文 走吧 滚远点儿
You're wasting my time.
真是浪费时间
Greetings, fine sir.
欢迎光临 先生
I see you have a taste for quality motivator plugs.
您眼光不错 看上了这款优质发动机插头
Wait. Where's that leg?
等等 那条腿去哪里了
Hey!
喂
I've been robbed!
我被打劫了
Stop, thief!
别跑 小偷
Hey, trooper, sir. That droid with the orange crop top is a thief.
士兵们 长官 那个橙色平顶机器人是个小偷
He just stole a leg from me.
他刚刚从我那儿偷走了一条腿
There's been a rebel heist. Could be connected. I'll call it in.
叛军刚刚来这里抢劫过 两件事可能有关联 我来上报情况
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
Cargo transport 241, you are all clear.
241号♥货船 允许出发
This way.
这边
Keep watch for possible stowaways.
小心留意偷渡客
There was a report of more rebels on the platform before we took off.
有消息说 我们起飞前 起降台上又出现一批叛匪
Rebels again? That's the third time this rotation.
又是叛匪吗 这一轮已经出现第三次了
Captain. The nav computer is off-calculation by .002.
船长 导航计算机的计算结果偏离了.002
You're an inventory droid, not a navigator, you old clanker.
你是库管机器人 不是导航员 你这破铜烂铁
Go log the manifest.
快去录入货单
It is against my programing protocol
允许帝国飞船或其货物
to allow this Imperial vessel or its cargo
推迟交付
to be late for its scheduled deliveries.
违反了我的程序协议
I can't wait until your replacement gets here.
我真是等不及你的替代品了
After you program it, we're gonna shuffle you off to the scrap heap.
等你给它编程完毕 就把你扔到垃圾堆里
Now get outta here, and go log the manifest!
快离开这里 去录入货单
Sir, we've begun a search. If any rebels got on board, we'll find them.
长官 我们已经开始搜索 要是船上有叛匪 我们一定会找出来
That's odd. This hatch should be sealed.
真奇怪 舱门应该是锁住的
Hello? Is anyone there?
嗨 有人吗
Hello? Who's there?
嗨 谁在那儿
This is a restricted area.
这里是禁区
Is someone there? I must see your credentials.
有人吗 我得检查你的证件
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
A stowaway.
偷乘者
You are not authorized to be here.
你无权进入这里
Imperial droid? No, I think not.
你是帝国机器人 不 我可不觉得
Who am I?
我是谁
I am AP-5, the Imperial inventory droid,
我是AP-5 帝国库管机器人
charged with the safe transport of this vessel's cargo.
负责保障该船货物的安全运输
I have logged every item and crew member on this ship,
我录入了飞船上所有物品和人员的信息
and you are certainly not on my list.
但你肯定不在我的名单中
Why are you carrying an extra ambulatory strut?
为什么你还拿着一根行动支柱
Ah, this strut is a replacement for your mismatched one.
啊 这根支柱原来是要替换不合适的那条
Your suspicious manner leads me to calculate that you stole it.
你的可疑举止让我觉得这东西是偷来的
You must be the rebel fugitive the stormtroopers are looking for.
你一定就是冲锋队在搜捕的那个叛匪逃犯
Come back, thief!
回来 小偷
You can run, but there will be no escape.
尽管跑吧 你跑不掉的
There's no way out of the cargo bay.
货舱里无处可逃
You've only trapped yourself.
你只是在自投罗网
You must have a malfunctioning logic circuit
你的逻辑电路一定出故障了
to accidentally board an Imperial freighter.
居然意外上了艘帝国货船
There's no need for violence.
没必要诉诸武力
Wait. That is a spark projector.
等等 那是个电火花器
Only military models are equipped with those.
只有军用型号♥才会配备
A war hero?
战争英雄
Well, "Chopper," I also served in the Clone Wars,
好吧 切宝 我也曾在克隆人战争中服役
as a military analyst on a Republic warship.
当时是一艘共和国战舰上的军事分♥析♥员
I was also part of the Ryloth campaign.
我也参加过赖洛思战役
You know, our tactical strategies were only 70% effective.
你也知道 我们的战术策略只有百分之七十的成功率
Your Y-wing was shot down?
你的Y翼被击落了
Yes, they always were a bit buggy during atmospheric operations.
是啊 它们在大气层内行动时总是有点不灵光
How did you avoid the scrap heap?
你是怎么避开废料堆的
Rescued? No one rescues droids.
得救 没人会救机器人
She must be very brave.
她一定特别勇敢
You're fortunate to have someone who cares.
有人在乎真是你的幸事
My commander did not survive, and I was downgraded after the war.
我的指挥官没能幸免 战后我就被降级了
I was the best Republic navigator in my class,
在我们这一级中 我曾经是共和国最好的导航员
but when the Empire took control,
可是帝国掌权后
I was reassigned to inventory duty here.
我就被分配到这儿做些库管杂事
It is not a waste.
这不是浪费
I do not mind being relegated to a tedious occupation,
我不介意被派降职做乏味的工作
despite the constant disrespect from my Imperial supervisors.
尽管我的帝国上司常常不尊重我
It is not pathetic.
这不叫可怜
I have been given my orders. I must obey them.
我有命令在身 必须服从
What other options? I am bound by my protocol.
什么其他选择 我受到协议的约束
Yes, free will sounds nice.
是啊 自♥由♥意志听上去不错
I admire your fortitude.
我欣赏你的勇气
Inventory droid, report! Where's that manifest?
库管机器人 报告 货单呢
Oh, uh, yes, Captain.
呃 好的 船长
It is... I... I will have it in a moment.
它 我 我马上录入
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表