剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, Chopper.
来吧 切宝
Come on, Chopper!
走了 切宝
I can hear you. And, yes, I know what I'm doing.
我能听到你说的 是 我知道我在干什么
Just program the nav computer.
你只管给导航计算机编好程序
Chopper, load up the intel Sabine gathered.
切宝 载入莎宾收集到的情报
We can pinpoint where their base is.
我们可以准确找到他们基地的位置
What do you mean, "Just ask her"?
你说“直接问她好了”是什么意思
He means I'm standing right behind you.
他的意思是我就站在你身后
Better jam those scanners.
最好干扰那些扫描器
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You must be pretty distracted not to have noticed I stowed away.
你肯定是太心烦意乱了 才没发现我偷偷藏在这里
So, what are you really up to?
那么 你到底想干什么
You heard Sato's orders.
你听到佐藤的命令了
I'm gonna destroy those fighters before they take off.
我要在那些战斗机起飞之前就摧毁它们
I know you better than that.
你可不止这点本事吧
Fine. I'm going to finish Hera's mission.
好吧 我要去完成赫拉的任务
We need to recruit the Mandalorians to join the rebellion.
我们需要将曼达洛人招募进义军阵营
The Protectors almost killed Hera. What are you thinking?
那些保护者几乎杀了赫拉 你在想什么
I'm thinking we can still offer them a chance to change.
我觉得我们仍然可以给他们一个改变的机会
Everyone deserves a chance.
每个人都应该有这样一个机会
You know, this Jedi philosophy stuff doesn't work for everyone.
你知道吧 这种绝地理论不是对每个人都适用
That's why we're at war.
所以我们现在在打仗
Well? What are we up against?
怎么样 我们要对付多少
Including the two starfighters on patrol? Eight ships total.
包括那两架巡逻的太空战斗机吗 那就总共是八架
But they're spread out,
但他们散得很开
so it's gonna take me a while to plant charges.
所以我得花点时间才能装好炸♥药♥
I think I brought enough explosives.
我想我应该带够炸♥药♥了
You always bring enough explosives.
你总会带够炸♥药♥
Hopefully you won't have to use 'em.
希望你用不着
Now get down. They got company.
快趴下 有人来找他们了
Looks like the Empire bought their loyalty.
看起来帝国收买♥♥了他们的忠诚
See the Mandalorian accepting the credits?
看到那个收钱的曼达洛人了吗
That's their leader, Fenn Rau.
那就是他们的首领 芬恩·劳
Here is the payment for the next rotation.
这是你们下一个自转的报酬
This arrangement is working to your benefit.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥你们赚大了
I encountered a squadron of rebels.
我碰到了一只叛军中队
The rebel fleet?
叛军舰队
Not an entire fleet.
不是整个舰队
A couple fighters. But my men and I took care of them.
就几架战斗机 我和我的人解决了他们
If they return, be sure to contact us.
要是他们再来 一定要联♥系♥我们
Sounds like your negotiations are gonna go great.
听起来你的谈判一定会进行得非常“顺利”
What's the plan? I mean, if diplomacy doesn't work.
你有什么计划 我是说 要是外交失败的话
You give me a chance to recruit the Mandalorians.
你给我个机会去招募那些曼达洛人
If that doesn't work out, then you get to blow up their fighters.
要是失败的话 你就炸掉他们的战斗机
We have a deal?
成交吗
Fine. But not just the ships.
好吧 但不止是那些飞船
Rau has to pay for what he did to Hera.
劳得为他对赫拉的所作所为付出代价
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
希望不要走到那一步吧
Two rebels burned. The rest fled.
击毁两架叛军战机 其他人逃走了
He wants us to stay on guard.
他让我们保持警戒
Plant your bombs, but wait for my signal.
你去安置炸♥弹♥ 不过要等我的信♥号♥♥再引爆
All right.
好吧
Hey. I trust you.
嘿 我相信你
Pretty bold to sneak onto my base.
真有胆量 敢潜入我的基地
I'm gonna assume you're one of those rebels I dealt with earlier.
我猜你跟我之前解决掉的叛军是一伙的吧
That's a pretty good guess, but not the entire truth.
猜的不错 不过也不尽然
I don't recognize you, so before I gun you down,
我好像不认识你 所以趁我开枪杀你之前
why don't you tell me what you want?
要不要告诉我你想干什么
We never met, but I do know you.
我们没见过面 但我确实认识你
In fact, I came to thank you.
其实 我是来谢谢你的
In the Clone Wars, you fought in the Third Battle of Mygeeto.
在克隆人战争中 你参加了第三次麦基托战役
And I was there.
我也在那儿
You're a survivor.
你是幸存者
That explains how you got past my men.
难怪你可以躲过我手下的人
My master, Depa Billaba, and I were pinned down, trapped by droids.
我师♥父♥德帕·比拉巴和我受火力围困 机器人包围了我们
You and your Skull Squadron flew into the Separatist fire
你和骷髅中队一次又一次飞入分离主义者的火网
over and over to cover us.
掩护我们
You saved our lives.
你救了我们的命
Mmm. That was a long time ago.
嗯 那是很久以前的事了
I was younger and more reckless then.
我那时年轻气盛
To be honest, I don't see what that has to do with you being here.
说实在的 我不知道那和你到这里来有什么关系
You gave me a chance to live that day.
那天你给了我一个活下来的机会
Now I'd like to return the favor.
现在我想还你这个人情
What was that?
谁在那
How's it going, boys?
别来无恙 小伙子们
Where did you steal that armor from, bounty hunter?
你从哪里偷来的这套盔甲 赏金猎人
Bounty hunter? Not lately.
赏金猎人 最近不是了
I forged this armor with my family.
这套盔甲是我和我家人一起做的
Family? That's a bold claim.
家人 这个说法真是大胆
What's your house?
你是哪个家族的
I'm Clan Wren, House Vizsla.
我来自维兹拉家族的雷恩氏族
House Vizsla? She's Death Watch.
维兹拉家族 她是死神卫
Traitor!
叛徒
My mother was, but I'm not.
我母亲曾是 但我不是
I came here to settle a score,
我这次来是为了了解恩怨
and I invoke the code to seek justice through single combat.
我要求按照信条 通过单挑来寻求正义
No one has invoked the code since the Empire took over.
帝国掌权之后就没人再遵循信条了
Well, who's in charge here? The Empire or Mandalore?
那这里谁说了算 帝国还是曼达洛人
I already fought one losing war for the Jedi.
我已经为绝地打过一场败仗
I'm not fighting another.
我不想重蹈覆辙
You can't possibly believe in the Empire.
你不会真♥相♥信帝国的统治吧
I believe they have the strength to defeat you
我相信他们有击败你们的力量
and the resources to back it up.
以及充足的战争资源
Why would I fight the Empire
显然杀死你比较方便
when obviously destroying you is so much easier?
那我为什么要去反抗帝国呢
You must know the Empire isn't interested in sharing their power.
你得明白帝国并不喜欢和他人分享权力
In the end, everyone is their enemy.
到最后 所有人都会是他们的敌人
If we don't stand together, then we're all alone.
如果我们不团结起来 那我们都将孤军奋战
Alone is who we are.
我们一向独来独往
Sir. We have an infiltrator.
长官 有人潜进来了
Don't worry. I have the Jedi under control.
不用担心 这绝地在我控制之下
I don't know anything about this Jedi,
我不清楚这个绝地的事
but a Mandalorian trespasser has invoked the code.
但有个曼达洛入侵者提出奉行信条
She claims she's House Vizsla.
她自称是维兹拉家族的
I assume she came here with you?
我猜她是跟你一起来的吧
Let me handle this.
让我来处理
I'm afraid it's out of your control now, Jedi.
恐怕现在的情况已经不受你控制了 绝地
Sabine, I thought we had an agreement.
莎宾 我们应该说好了的
They started it.
是他们先挑起的
Your house is an enemy to the Protectors.
你的家族是保护者的敌人
Call out your opponent for combat to the death.
你指明一个对手 决出生死吧
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你不会这么说呢
I call out you, Fenn Rau.
芬恩·劳 我指明你
You're gonna pay for what you did to Hera.
你将为你对赫拉的所作所为付出代价
Just like I said. You rebels fight battles you can't win.
正如我所说 你们这些叛军都不自量力
I assume Hera is the pilot I shot to pieces earlier.
你说的赫拉 就是早先被我射中的飞行员吧
I guess she didn't make it.
我猜她救不活了
She's alive. Barely.
她还活着 奄奄一息
I got to admit this is an interesting development.
我得承认事情发展到这个地步很有趣
One of you came here to befriend me, the other came to kill me.
你们一个过来和我交好 另一个又跑来想杀死我
We can't let you attack our fleet.
我们不能让你攻击我们的舰队
But we'd rather leave here as friends.
但我们也希望和你们结为朋友
He's already the enemy.
他已经是敌人了
Sabine, you know this isn't what Hera wanted.
莎宾 你知道这不是赫拉想看到的
She didn't want to create enemies and she wouldn't want you to die.
她不想树敌 更不想你去送死
I'm not planning on dying.
我并没有打算死
I'm afraid the only way you're getting out of here alive is
恐怕你们能离开这里的唯一方法
if she kills me,
就是她在决斗中杀死我
and that is not going to happen.
而这根本没可能
What is it with you Mandalorians,
你们曼达洛人到底怎么回事
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表