剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Rebel intelligence was right.
义军情报很准确
The Empire was building something over Geonosis.
帝国确实正在吉奥诺西斯上空建造什么东西
Yeah, but what?
对 但造的是什么
I've never seen an orbital construction field this big.
我还从没见过这么大的轨道建筑工地呢
The Geonosians made weapons back in the Clone War.
在克隆人战争时期 吉奥诺西斯人是制♥造♥武器的
Whatever they were up to,
无论他们想造什么
I'm betting we're not gonna like it.
我敢肯定我们都不会喜欢
Must've been huge if they had to build it up here
如果他们必须在太空建造 而不是在地表
instead of down on the surface.
那这东西一定很大
Chopper, run a planetary scan.
切宝 对行星表面进行扫描
Good idea.
好主意
I know through experience the bugs down there
以前的经验告诉我 下面那些虫子
don't take to unexpected guests.
不欢迎不请自来的客人
No life?
没有生命体
You cross-wired?
你脑袋短路了吗
There are billions of bugs on Geonosis.
吉奥诺西斯上有几十亿虫子
Scan again.
再扫描一次
They're dead. All of 'em.
他们都死了 所有的虫子
I don't like any of this.
这情况我一点都不喜欢
We don't know that for sure.
对此我们尚不确定
Let's check out that construction module.
我们去检查一下那个建筑模块
Keep it running in case things...
让飞船保持运转 以防发生
In case things go like they usually do?
以防发生通常的那类事情吗
Pretty much, yeah.
差不多就是这样
What exactly are we looking for?
我们到底要找什么
The primary data banks.
主数据库
They might have records of what the Empire was making.
那里可能有帝国在建造的东西的记录
My gut tells me those data banks will be empty.
我的直觉告诉我那些数据库都是空的
My gut tells me this is a trap.
我的直觉告诉我这是个陷阱
How perceptive.
直觉真准
Star Wars Rebels S02E16 The Honorable Ones
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十六集 可敬之人
Lasats. Never know when to give up.
拉桑人 永远不知道什么时候该放弃
Spectre-2, we're in the usual mess.
鬼魂2号♥ 我们遇到了通常的那类状况
Agent Kallus has joined us,
卡勒斯特工掺和了进来
and there's some droid out there locking down doors.
还有个机器人正在外面把门锁起来
Agent Kallus, how lovely.
卡勒斯特工 真是好消息
Chopper, go get that droid.
切宝 去搞定那个机器人
Come on, Chop. Get him!
加油切宝 干掉他
Took you long enough.
你还真是花了不少时间
Zeb!
泽布
We'll meet you at the ship!
我们在飞船那里汇合
You heard him. Let's go.
你听到他说的了 我们走
Spectre-4, we're leaving. Where are you?
鬼魂4号♥ 我们要走了 你在哪里
Busy right now!
现在正忙着
Zeb, where are you?
泽布 你在哪里
Spectre-6, no need to wait.
鬼魂6号♥ 不用等了
Got my own ride outta here. Escape pod.
我用我自己的座驾离开这里 逃生舱
What a day we're having.
今天这过的是什么啊
Zeb made it out. Zeb, you copy? Zeb?
泽布逃出来了 泽布 能听到吗 泽布
He must've lost his comlink.
他的通讯器肯定掉了
He's heading for Geonosis. We'll be able to find him.
他冲着吉奥诺西斯去了 我们能找到他
TIEs incoming.
有TIE战斗机逼近
Hey, Chop, you track Zeb's trajectory?
切宝 你能追踪泽布的轨道吗
Yes, we want him back. Don't be a sleemo.
对 我们要把他找回来 别犯浑
Find him.
找到他
What... What are you doing?
你在 你在干什么
I'm just thinkin' about how easy I could crush your head.
我在想打碎你的脑袋有多容易
But...
不过
I'd rather wait for you to heal
我宁可等到你恢复
so we can finish our fight fair and square.
那样才可以光明正大地了结我们之间的战斗
You're expecting your rebel friends to come to your rescue?
你还指望你的叛军朋友们来救你吗
Your friends fled.
你的朋友都逃走了
If anyone finds us, it'll be the Empire,
即时有人会发现我们 那也是帝国
and you will be captured.
而你则会成为阶下囚
Well, that's not gonna happen.
噢 那是不可能的事
That's not happening either.
这也是不可能的事
It'll be night soon.
很快就要入夜了
Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark.
别告诉我你怕黑
It's not just going to get dark.
这里不止会变黑
It's going to get colder,
还会变得更冷
too cold for this to keep us warm.
冷到这东西无法让我们取暖
And here I thought Geonosis was a desert planet.
我还以为吉奥诺西斯是个沙漠行星呢
That is Geonosis.
那是吉奥诺西斯
We are on one of its moons.
我们在它的一颗卫星上
How is it that you have bested me even once?
你连胜过我哪怕一次都做不到吗
Oh, get a sense of humor, Agent.
噢 你还真有幽默感啊 特工
The transponder, probably damaged in the crash.
应答机很可能在迫降时摔坏了
If you can repair it, reactivate its signal,
如果你能修好它 让它重新发送信♥号♥♥
maybe the Empire will find us before we freeze.
也许帝国可以在我们冻僵之前找到我们
Or worse.
或者在遇上更糟的事之前
I'll take my chances with the cold
我宁可呆在这冰窖里
and whatever we're sharing this hole with.
和这种不知道是什么的东西呆一起
I know what happens to Lasat in an Imperial prison.
我在一个帝国监狱里知道了拉桑人的遭遇
You don't know much.
你知道的太少
Cooperate, and you will get a trial.
合作 你会得到审判
Right.
是哦
You better decide soon.
你最好快点决定
We should make another sweep.
我们应该再扫描一遍
Maybe we missed him somehow.
也许我们在什么地方错过他了
Bio-signs on the planet are still negative,
行星上仍然没有生命信♥号♥♥
and there was no sign of the pod anywhere on the surface.
地表上面也没有任何地方有逃生舱的痕迹
What about its transponder?
它的应答机呢
I checked all the frequencies. Nothing.
我查过所有频率 什么都没有
It's only a matter of time
帝国增援抵达这里
before Imperial reinforcements arrive.
只是时间问题
If we're not gone by then...
如果到那时我们还没走的话
Well, then we need to work faster.
好吧 所以我们必须加快速度
Widen all scans.
扩大所有扫描的范围
There. Fixed it.
好了 修好了
And I adjusted the frequency.
我还调整了频率
Now anyone can pick up its signal.
现在任何人都能收到它的信♥号♥♥了
So?
然后呢
Maybe you won't die today,
也许明年今天不是你的忌日
but the Empire will win.
但帝国最终还是会取胜
Every day, we recruit more informers.
每一天 我们都能征招到更多的线人
Every day, we persuade rebel sympathizers
每一天 我们都能说服叛军同情者
to reconsider their allegiances.
重新考虑他们的效忠对象
And every day, more beings get fed up with the Empire and join us
而每一天 都有更多的人受够了帝国 选择加入我们
Its power cell is...
它的电池已经
Frozen.
被冻住了
And we'll be next.
接下来就是我们
What... Where are you going?
你要 你要去哪
What are you doing over there?
你在那里干什么
Huh. It's warm.
哈 它是热的
What did you find? What is that?
你找到了什么 那是什么
I don't know, but it's warm.
我不知道 不过它是热的
And it throws light.
而且还发光
Probably some kind of meteorite.
也许是某种陨石
Here. Warm yourself up.
给你 暖和暖和
You really think we'll survive,
无论那里的东西是什么
with whatever that is in there?
你真认为我们能活下去
Plus the temperature's dropping,
而且温度还在不断降低
and our only heat source is this thing.
我们唯一的热源只是这个东西
And who knows how long it'll last?
谁知道这东西能坚持多久
You're so quick to give up hope.
你太轻易放弃希望了
Like I said, the transponder's working.
我说过 应答机在工作
My friends will find us.
我的朋友们会找到我们
The transponder's signal will never get through the ice.
应答机的信♥号♥♥没办法穿过冰层
Huh. Yeah, you're probably right.
噢 没错 你可能真说对了
But Lasat never know when to give up, remember?
不过拉桑人从不懂得放弃 还记得吗
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表