剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Aim, then fire.
瞄准之后再射击
Rex, I bet sometimes even you miss.
雷克斯 我猜有时候你也会错过目标
Speaking of, you're missing Jedi training.
说起这个 你错过了绝地训练
Which is now. Remember?
本该现在进行的 还记得吗
You know, I can't be in two places at once.
你们都清楚 我不可能同时出现在两个地方
As a soldier, you're gonna have to learn to prioritize.
作为一名士兵 你要学会区分先后
Well, he's not a soldier.
噢 他又不是一名士兵
He's a Jedi.
他是名绝地
Yeah.
对噢
What if I don't want to be either?
如果我两个都不想当呢
What's that supposed to mean?
你说这话是什么意思
Hey, practice squad,
嘿 训练班成员们
Hera called a meeting.
赫拉要开个会
Attendance is mandatory.
必须参加哦
So, what's bothering him?
那么 他有什么烦心事
No idea. This is new.
不知道 这还是第一次
As we speak,
在我们谈话的同时
the frozen planet of Rinn is facing an energy crisis.
冰封行星林恩正面临一场能量危机
When their supply of fuel cells is gone,
当他们的燃料电池供给耗尽之后
the settlements will not be able to power the heaters they need to survive.
各定居点就无法再让维生必须的加热器继续运转
They'll freeze down there.
他们会在那被冻僵
Since we're on Garel,
既然我们就在加雷尔
we should check out the black market.
我们该去黑市看看
Bound to be generators or something we can get our hands on.
重点是发电机或者其它我们可以找到的东西
See what you can find, without delay.
看看你们能找到什么 别耽搁
Gear up, everyone.
所有人整装出发
Time to go make friends with the locals.
得去在当地人里交点朋友了
Except you, Spectre-Six.
除了你 鬼魂6号♥
I asked you to clean the ion scoring
我让你去把幽灵号♥进气口外面的
off The Phantom's exhaust ports... Twice.
离子划痕清理干净 说了两次了
But I had Jedi practice.
但我有绝地练习要做
And blaster practice.
还有爆能枪练习要做
Well, now you have scrubbing practice.
那现在你有清理练习要做了
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
You're gonna help him.
你要帮他一起清理
We'll discuss this later?
我们之后再谈这事吧
Can't wait for that.
我都已经迫不急待了
It's "clean the Ghost,"
“清理幽灵号♥”练习
lightsaber training, blaster training.
还有光剑练习 爆能枪练习
I kind of miss the old days
我有点怀念以前的日子
when everything was simple.
那时候一切都很简单
A distress signal? From who?
遇险信♥号♥♥ 谁发来的
This is the Broken Horn.
这里是断角号♥
Broken Horn? We require assistance.
断角号♥ 我们需要援助
That's Vizago's ship!
那是维扎戈的飞船
Okay. Look, someone's in distress,
好吧 看起来 有人遇险了
and if there's one thing I've learned from Kanan,
如果说我和凯南学到点什么
it's that we help people in distress.
那就是我们要全力帮助遇险的人
Well, let's go see what Vizago got himself into.
好了 我们去看看维扎戈遇到了什么麻烦
I owe him a favor, and this could square us.
我欠他个人情 现在能还给他
What? I know how to fly.
什么 我知道怎么驾驶
Star Wars Rebels S02E05 Brothers of the Broken Horn
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第五集 断角兄弟
No, I'm not running away from my problems.
不 我不是在回避我的问题
I am simply helping someone with their problems.
我只是想帮助遇到问题的人
There's a difference.
这是两回事
That's Vizago's ship, all right.
那就是维扎戈的飞船
I wonder what happened.
我在想 发生了什么事
Vizago!
维扎戈
Cikatro Vizago, do you read me?
西卡特罗·维扎戈 你能听到吗
Well, of course, we're going to board the ship.
当然 我们要登上那艘飞船
Vizago must be in trouble.
维扎戈肯定遇到麻烦了
Why else wouldn't he answer his comm?
否则他干嘛不回复通讯
They're shut off.
它们都被关掉了
Something is definitely not right.
肯定是出了什么情况
Vizago? Vizago, is... Is that is that you?
维扎戈 维扎戈 是你吗
Uh, not exactly.
噢 是他才怪
Well, hello there.
啊 你好啊
Allow me to introduce myself.
让我介绍一下我自己
I am Hondo Ohnaka,
我是杭多·奥纳卡
proud owner of this fine but
是这艘优良但目前无法运作的
currently inoperative vessel.
飞船的主人
Where's Vizago? This is his ship.
维扎戈在哪 这是他的飞船
Ah, you know Vizago?
啊 你认识维扎戈
Well, then we have a mutual friend.
好吧 那我们就是朋友的朋友了
Yes, it was his ship.
没错 这船以前是他的
But we were enjoying a friendly game of sabacc,
但我们享受了一场友好的萨巴克比赛
and... Well, now it is my ship.
然后 嗯 现在这是我的飞船了
Vizago bet his ship?
维扎戈用他的飞船作赌注
Right after his droids, which are now also mine.
他先押上了机器人 结果输给了我
Watch. I turn them on.
看 我把它们启动
I turn them off.
我把它们关掉
I love that.
我好喜欢这么玩
Yeah, okay, I... I guess that could happen.
嗯 好吧 我想这也有可能发生
You know about me,
你现在认识我了
but who are you?
那么敢问贵姓
I'm Lando Calrissian.
我是兰多·卡瑞辛
Lando!
兰多
So at last I meet the semi-famous Lando Calrissian!
我终于见到了小有名气的兰多·卡瑞辛
A tad younger than I pictured,
比我想的年轻些
but to be so young
不过在这个年纪
and flying to my rescue
就能飞来救我
proves that you must be the scoundrel I have heard of.
证明你就是我听说过的那个无赖
Yeah. I mean, I am pretty good.
对 我是说 我很棒
He's pretty good.
他很棒
Are you looking for a crew?
你在找队伍入伙吗
Good news. Hondo is hiring.
告诉你个好消息 杭多正在招人
Uh, I already have a crew.
呃 我已经加入了一支团队
Speaking of, where'd my droid go?
说起来 我的机器人去哪了
Oh, you lost your droid?
噢 你失去了你的机器人
I lost my whole crew, thanks to the Empire.
我失去了我的所有船员 真是多谢帝国
I once was a captain, you know.
你知道吗 我曾是名船长
Oh, the stories I could tell.
我有许多故事可以讲
So many of them true.
许多真实的故事
Uh, yeah, you want to tell a story?
呃 好吧 你想讲个故事
Tell one to the Empire while I try to get the power back on.
在我尽力恢复动力的时候和帝国去讲吧
Hello? How can we help you?
你好 有什么我能效劳的
Attention, transport.
运输船请注意
You have breached an Imperial checkpoint.
你闯过了一个帝国检查站
Hyperspace would be good!
最好能跳入超空间了
Think I got it!
我想我搞定了
Well, Lando,
好了 兰多
it looks like we are off on an adventure!
看来我们要踏上冒险之路了
It is as if we were in each other's heads.
我们真是默契非常
We only just met,
我们才刚刚见面
and we already make a remarkable team.
就组成了一个非凡的队伍
Yeah, but we're not.
对 不过我们还不是个队伍
Not yet, perhaps.
也许还不是
You know, I could use you for a job.
不过 我有个活需要你来帮忙
A little trade, that is all.
一桩小生意 就是这样
You know, I am an old man.
你知道的 我是个老头子了
I just need help pushing a few crates.
我只需要你帮我推几个箱子
Crates of what?
装什么的箱子
Whoa! Whoa. Power generators?
哇 发电机
That's what you're smuggling?
这就是你走私的东西
These are pretty hard to get these days, old man.
这时节这些货可不好搞了 老头子
Expensive, too. You're right.
而且还很贵 你说得对
Which is why we will sell them at a fair markup.
所以我要把售价合理地往上提一提
Five hundred percent.
百分之五百
Oh, okay. I help you, you give me my cut in power generators.
好吧 我帮你 卖♥♥发电机拿到的钱得分我一份
Three crates.
我要三箱的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表