剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
There, there, Alora. We're away from trouble now.
好了 好了 阿洛拉 现在我们不会有事了
A new life awaits us both.
全新的生活正等着我们呢
It's the Empire! They're seizing the ship!
是帝国 他们俘获了这艘船
We need to get out of here!
我们得离开这儿
This is a civilian transport.
这是一艘民用运输船
We were granted clearance for takeoff.
我们已经取得了起飞许可
I'm afraid it's been canceled.
恐怕许可已经取消了
As fortune would have it, you carry a cargo of great interest to us.
不巧得很 船上有件货物引起了我们的极大兴趣
No!
不
No!
不
Keep away.
别过来
Fear not, old one. We wish to make friends.
别怕 老婆婆 我们只是来交朋友的
But first we have some business to attend to.
不过首先 我们有一些事情要处理
Star Wars: Rebels S02E09 The Future of The Force
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第九集 原力的未来
This is unexpected.
真没想到你会来
Don't get me wrong. It's always good to see you.
别误会 见到你总是让人愉快
But usually it means there's trouble.
不过通常也意味着有麻烦了
What I have to say is Jedi business.
我要跟你商量的是绝地事务
Then I guess I qualify.
那我大概够格
You qualify more than I do.
你比我更够格
I've been monitoring transmissions from Mustafar
我一直在监听来自穆斯塔法的讯息
to find out more about the Sith Lord.
以此来了解那个西斯尊主
And?
然后呢
Information about him eludes me,
关于他的信息让我困惑
but I've learned more about his Inquisitors.
不过我更加了解了他麾下的裁判官
It seems they have a secondary mission to make retrievals.
似乎他们还有一项次要任务 好像是搜索什么东西
We know they hunt Jedi, so what else are they after?
我们都知道他们在追捕绝地 那么他们还在找什么
At this point, I could only guess.
目前 我也只能猜测
I managed to decode two sets of coordinates.
我设法破译出了两组坐标
I'm on my way to investigate the first one.
我要去调查第一组
And you want me to check out the second.
而你希望我去查看一下第二组
I'm in.
我加入
You should have Ezra join you.
你应该带上埃兹拉
He's already briefed on the mission.
他已经听完了任务简报
She did say this was Jedi business.
她说过了这是绝地事务
Bring Zeb as well. He proved himself against the Inquisitors before.
也带上泽布吧 他之前在对抗裁判官时证明了自己
So, where are we going?
那么 我们要去哪儿
Did Ahsoka say exactly what we were looking for?
阿索卡有说清楚我们要找的是什么了吗
No. She just said we have to get whatever it is before the Inquisitors do.
没 她只说我们必须抢在裁判官之前拿到那东西
Chopper, you have those coordinates?
切宝 查到坐标了吗
Housing units?
住♥宅♥区
What would Inquisitors want there?
裁判官去那儿做什么
I doubt they're renting.
应该不是租♥房♥♥
Zeb, you take a look around the spaceports for the Inquisitors' ship.
泽布 你去太空港看看有没有裁判官的飞船
If they're already here, I'd like to know.
如果他们已经到了 就通知我
Don't worry. If I find any sign of 'em, you'll hear about it.
别担心 我只要一看见他们的踪影 就立马通知你
Bring Chopper. Stay in touch.
带上切宝 保持联络
Help.
救命
I'm here. It's okay. You're safe now.
我在这儿 没事了 你现在安全了
Help me. Help my grandchild.
帮帮我 救救我的孙女
Your grandchild? They took her.
你的孙女 被他们抓走了
The red blades,
拿红剑的
they knew that she has it.
他们知道她有那个
Find her. She has it...
找到她 她有那
Shh. Rest. You need to rest.
嘘 好好休息 你需要休息
I will find her.
我一定会找到她
I'm not following you anymore.
我不跟着你乱跑了
I've lost track of where we've checked.
我已经忘了我们都察看过哪儿
Hey, where ya going?
喂 你要去哪儿
Okay, yes. You found them.
好吧 没错 你找到了他们
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I see it. It's one of those lousy probes.
我瞧见了 是那种该死的探测机器人
If I never see one of those things again, it'll be too soon.
要是我以后再也见不到这玩意儿了 也挺可惜的
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
Let's blast this ship and get outta here.
咱们炸了这飞船 然后离开这儿
I really hope that's not a baby Inquisitor.
我真心希望那不是一个小裁判官
No, we can't just leave it here.
不行 咱们不能就这么放着不管
We'll blow up the ship after we get the baby.
咱们得先把孩子弄出来 然后再炸这艘船
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
No sign of Inquisitors.
没有发现裁判官的踪影
That's what worries me.
这才让我担心
Ah. This is it.
啊 就是这儿
Kanan, I... I think we're too late.
凯南 我 我觉得 我们来的太迟了
Over here. She's alive.
这边 她还活着
What's your name? (SPEAKING ITHORIAN) Oora.
你叫什么 (伊索语)乌拉
Save your strength, Oora.
节省点体力 乌拉
(SPEAKING ITHORIAN)
(伊索语)
"Pipey"?
派皮
Her child. She thinks they came for her child.
她的孩子 她觉得对方是来找她的孩子的
Two red blades.
两个拿红剑的
(SPEAKING ITHORIAN)
(伊索语)
They didn't get it. She managed to send her child away with a droid.
他们没得手 她把孩子交给一个机器人带走了
I promise you, Oora. We'll find your Pipey.
我向你保证 乌拉 我们一定会找到你的派皮
(SPEAKING ITHORIAN)
(伊索语)
Oora, as soon as you're able to, get to docking bay 12.
乌拉 等你觉得好些了 就赶紧去12号♥船库
Kanan, what do they want with her child?
凯南 他们要她的孩子干什么
I don't know, Ezra.
我不知道 埃兹拉
You're telling me there's another baby out there?
你是说还有个孩子
And it's headed your way.
而且他朝你那边去了
When you find the droid, tell it that the mother, Oora, sent you.
你找到机器人之后 告诉它是孩子的母亲乌拉让你来的
Understood. On my way.
了解 我这就去
That one's all yours.
这孩子就交给你照顾了
Garazeb Orrelios.
加拉泽布·奥雷利奥斯
Honored soldier, feared rebel, baby hunter.
光荣的士兵 令人畏惧的义军 以及婴儿猎手
At least I'm good at one of those things.
至少这里面有一样是我擅长的
Hey, droid!
嘿 机器人
Wait, wait, wait. I'm here to help!
等等 等等 等等 我是来帮忙的
Its mother, Oora, sent me.
孩子的母亲 乌拉 派我来的
That's right, Oora.
没错 乌拉
She sent me for her child.
她让我来接她的孩子
Ugh. That's a baby?
呃 这是个孩子
I hope I'm holding it right side up.
我希望我没把他拿倒吧
There, there, baby... Thing.
好了 好了 小 东西
Shh. It's okay, it's okay.
嘘 没事了 没事了
Ah, karabast. Why'd it have to be me?
啊 为什么我得干这个差事
Kanan, I found the baby.
凯南 我找到了那个孩子
Already? You're pretty good at this.
这么快 看来你很拿手啊
Yeah. I know. I'm taking it back to the ship.
是啊 我知道 我这就把他带回飞船
Copy that.
收到
We'll meet you there.
我们在那儿跟你碰头
No, I'm sorry. You can't come.
不行 对不起 你不能跟来
You have to act as a decoy.
你得去引开他们的注意力
That's not good.
这可不太妙
That's really not good.
这可真的不太妙
Watch out!
借过
Spectre-1, making it back to The Phantom is not going to happen.
鬼魂1号♥ 我没法回鬼怪号♥了
Copy that, Spectre-4. Where are you?
收到 鬼魂4号♥ 你们在哪儿
On the move. Ran into your two friends.
正在跑 刚刚撞见了你的两个朋友
We'll be in the tower at the grid nine intersection.
我们要进入第九区格十字路口的塔楼
Hurry.
快点来
Wait.
等等
They are inside.
他们就在里面
You will be my eyes out here.
你留在外面 当我的耳目
This is grid nine. Tower should be just ahead.
这就是第九区格了 塔楼应该就在前面
Kanan, stop!
凯南 停下
This is definitely the place.
绝对就是这个地方
Hey. Over here.
喂 在这儿呢
How's the baby? Quiet, for the moment.
婴儿怎么样了 很安静 至少现在如此
Let's see him. I wouldn't if I were you.
咱们看看他吧 换我可不会这么干
It'll just start shrieking again.
它肯定又会大吵大闹
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表