剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I was the governor of Lothal.
我曾是洛塔的总督
I supported your parents and the messages
我支持了你父母和他们发出的
they beamed out against the Empire.
反对帝国的宣传
It was part of the reason I was accused of treason
这是我被控叛国并和他们一起被关押
and sent to prison with them.
的部分原因
I do remember. Then you know what happened to them.
我还记得这些 那你知道他们发生了什么事
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
They're dead, aren't they?
他们都死了 是不是
I'm sorry, son. They are.
我很抱歉 孩子 他们死了
Please tell me what happened.
请把详细的情况告诉我
You know, even imprisoned,
你知道 即使身陷囹圄
your parents would stand up for those who couldn't.
你的父母仍然挺身而出 捍卫那些不能抛头露面的人
Especially after they heard your message.
特别是当他们听到你的宣言之后
Yes. That message.
是的 那则宣言
That message of rebellion you beamed out
你发出的起义宣言
somehow made its way into the deepest dark of Imperial prisons.
已经传到了最黑暗的帝国监狱深处
They were inspired by it, Ezra.
他们都深受鼓舞 埃兹拉
They rallied others to rise up and break out.
他们集♥合♥其他人 发动起义并越狱
Dozens of us rebels, sympathizers are free, thanks to them.
多亏他们 我们中的几十个人 起义者和同情者获得了自♥由♥
But they didn't make it.
但他们没能成功脱身
They got separated in the escape.
在逃亡中他们和我们走散了
It was just like them not to leave
他们就是这样 肯定不会离开
until everyone else got out first.
除非所有其他人都先离开
But by then, it was too late.
但等到那时已经太迟了
How? How did they know it was me?
他们 他们怎么知道那就是我
On the transmission?
在播放的宣言里
Your voice, your words, son, telling Lothal to stand up.
你的声音 你的语句 孩子 告诉洛塔要挺身而出
They knew right away.
他们立刻就认出来了
You know, they used to say it
知道么 他们在我小时候
all the time when I was little.
就总是会说
"If we don't stand up, who will?"
如果我们不挺身而出 还有谁会呢
It's beautiful, isn't it, son?
这里很美 是不是 孩子
Yeah. So peaceful.
对 十分宁静
That is all going to change when the Empire arrives.
帝国到来时 一切都会改变
But I don't want things to change.
但我不想让这里改变
They already have, Ezra.
改变已经发生了 埃兹拉
You have made us so proud.
我们非常以你为荣
You are going to need to stay strong.
你会继续保持坚强
Can you do that, son? Yes, I can.
你能做到吗 儿子 我能
Remember, Ezra. Without hope, we have nothing.
记住 埃兹拉 没有希望 就没有一切
Moons are setting.
月亮就要落下了
Be morning soon.
就快黎明了
I saw them, Kanan. My parents.
我看到他们了 凯南 我的父母
They were right here.
他们就在这里
I... I can't explain how.
我 我解释不了是怎么看到的
The Jedi teach that life doesn't cease at death,
在绝地的信念中 生命并不终结于死亡
but merely changes form in the Force.
而仅仅是在原力中受到了改变
Your parents are alive inside you, Ezra.
你的父母就活在你心里 埃兹拉
They will be. Always.
他们会继续活着 永远活着
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表