剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Ezra, I'm proud of you for taking the lead
埃兹拉 这次的救援行动由你来领导
on this rescue mission.
我真为你骄傲
You would've done the same thing.
换你也会这么做的
You said these people are wanted by the Empire.
你说这些人正在被帝国通缉
Do you know why?
原因你知道吗
No, but I hear they're closing in.
不知道 不过我听说他们就快到了
We better hurry.
我们最好快点
So where'd you hear about these refugees anyway?
你从哪儿打听到这些难民的消息的
Huh? Oh, you know, one of our, uh, contacts.
啊 是我们的一个联络人告诉我的
Speaking of, Chopper, you better let him know we're here.
说起这个 切宝 告诉他我们到了
Hey! Where'd you get that transmitter?
嘿 你从哪儿弄到的通话器
There's no answer! We better hurry.
没收到回应 我们最好快点
Oh, no. We're too late.
噢不 我们来晚了
Drag those refugees out of there.
把那些难民拖出来
Move!
快走
My people.
是我的同胞
They're Lasat.
他们是拉桑人
Star Wars Rebels S02E13 Legends of the Lasat
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十三集 拉桑人的传说
Move!
快走
Where are you taking us?
你们要带我们去哪儿
To a detention facility for a nice, long stay.
去拘留所好好呆上一段时间
Hmm. More likely a blaster squad.
哼 更像是去刑场
Hello, hello!
你们好啊
You arrived just in time, as I knew you would.
你们来得正是时候 我就知道你们赶得上
You could have warned me the Empire was here.
你应该事先警告我帝国的人也在
Ah, but I sold the Lasats to the Empire
啊 不过我把这些拉桑人卖♥♥给帝国了
knowing the heroes would save the day.
而且我知道会有英雄来挽救大局
You being the heroes, of course.
当然喽 我说的英雄就是你们
Hondo is your contact?
杭多就是你是联络人
To be fair, he contacted me.
准确来讲 是他联络的我
Yes, to be fair.
是的 准确来讲
Because I knew these two belonged with that one.
因为我知道这两个人和他有关
It is him. Captain Orrelios.
是他 奥雷利奥斯队长
By the Ashla.
阿什拉在上
The prophecy!
预言成真了
Captain? Yes.
队长 是的
Captain Garazeb Orrelios
加拉泽布·奥雷利奥斯队长
of the Lasan High Honor Guard.
曾领导拉桑高级荣誉卫队
A reunion!
多感人的重逢啊
I was right again.
我又做了件好事
How wonderful.
感觉棒极了
Hondo could use a little help.
杭多需要有人来搭把手
Thought I was just about the last of us.
我还以为我是最后的族人
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Do you remember me, Captain?
还记得我吗 队长
You look familiar.
有点眼熟
Gron. I served under you in the guard.
我是格龙 曾在您的麾下效力
This is Chava the Wise.
这位是智者查瓦
Oh, yeah, I know who she is.
噢 是的 我知道她是谁
I didn't know you were a captain.
我都不知道你以前是队长
He never told any of us.
他从没告诉过我们
It was so long ago, I... I forgot.
那是很久以前的事了 我 我都忘了
We have not.
我们可没忘
Well, we've gotta get you out of here.
好了 我们带你们离开这儿
Oh, wait, wait.
噢 等等 等等
Does this mean I am not getting my finder's fee?
你的意思不会是说我的寻人费要打水漂吧
You never were.
你又没找
Perfect answer.
完美的答案
I am so proud of you right now.
我可真以你为荣
I never had a student learn this quickly.
我怎么就没遇到过学得这么快的徒弟
Hold it!
站住
Uh, something wrong, my friends?
呃 有问题吗 我的朋友
Distress call from an officer.
我们收到一名军官的呼救
He was meeting an informant here.
他是来见一个告密者的
Really? Oh, my, my.
真的吗 噢 天啊天啊
Well, you know, I just arrived, uh,
呃 你看 我也是刚来的
but a group of, uh, Imperial fugitives,
不过我看到一群 呃 帝国逃犯
uh, rebels, I believe,
呃 叛军 我觉得是
they just fled the area.
他们刚从这个区域逃走
Where did they go?
他们往哪逃了
Good question.
问得好
I, uh, understand, though, that there is a reward
呃 我知道 不过我听说帝国会奖赏
for that kind of, um, information.
提供这一类情报的人
So, tell us where you're headed.
那么 告诉我们你们要去哪里
Our new world, Lira San.
我们的新家园 利拉桑
Prophesized in the ancient Lasat writings.
古老的拉桑文献里预言过
It is a safe system where our people can begin anew.
我们的人♥民♥能在这个安全的星系重新开始
Ugh. Look. The only safe system for us was Lasan, and it was destroyed.
噢 对我们来说唯一安全的星系就是拉桑 可它被摧毁了
Lasan was not destroyed.
拉桑没有被摧毁
It was transformed as part of the future destiny of our people.
它转变成了我们人♥民♥未来命运的一部分
There's no future destiny.
没有什么未来命运
Everything is gone.
所有东西都没了
We are not gone.
我们还在啊
We carry the ways of Lasan within us
拉桑之道就在我们身上
and will until we reach our new home.
我们会把它带到新家园
Everything is happening as it was meant to.
所有事情的发生都有其意义
There. That's them.
在那 就是他们
Agent Kallus, the informant came through.
卡勒斯特工 情报获得证实
We have the rebels in our sights.
我们看到了那些叛军
Move in. I'll be there soon.
行动 我很快就到
And, Commander, I want them alive.
另外 指挥官 我要抓活的
The rebels are headed to Bay C-62.
叛军正在前往C62机库
All units, mobilize to intercept.
所有单位 前往截击
Ezra, my boy.
埃兹拉 小伙子
It's your pal Hondo.
我是你的老相识杭多
What is it, Hondo?
怎么了 杭多
Just so you know, there are, uh,
就是想告诉你一声 有一群
stormtroopers on their way.
冲锋队正在接近
How close are they?
离我们多近
Pretty close.
非常近
They've got backup!
他们有后援
So do we. Here!
我们也有 拿着
Oh, no. We do not fight. It is no longer our way.
噢不 我们不打仗 我们已经不再战斗了
What? You're Lasat. You're warriors.
你说什么 你们是拉桑人 你们是战士
Course you fight!
你当然要战斗
This just keeps getting better.
情况真是越来越妙
We'll never get through now. Well, we can't go back.
我没法通过了 好吧 我们也没法回头
Hello!
你们好啊
What happened?
发生什么事了
Another rescue by Hondo Ohnaka!
杭多·奥纳卡又来救你们了
Thanks, Hondo! We owe you one.
多谢 杭多 我们欠你一份人情
No. We don't.
不 我们没欠
Hold it right there!
不许动
Well, this must look incriminating.
好吧 怎么看我都一定是有罪
Imperial cruiser. I see him.
是帝国巡洋舰 我看到了
I believe that was them, sir.
我相信那是他们的飞船 长官
Sir, the rebels escaped,
长官 叛匪们逃跑了
but I think we have a way to find them.
不过我想我们有办法找到他们
Well, good news. I will help.
呃 好消息是 我会帮你们
Always eager to assist the Empire.
我一直都渴望协助帝国
Okay, so where is this new world we're taking you?
好吧 你们要去的新世界在哪儿
We do not yet have the location of Lira San.
我们还不清楚利拉桑的具体方位
We have maps if you need 'em.
如果需要的话 我们有星图
There is no Lira San, Hera.
利拉桑根本不存在 赫拉
It's a myth, an old legend.
那是个神秘而古老的传说
The time has come to prepare the ritual
准备仪式的时候到了
that will guide us to our new home.
它会指引我们前往新的家园
Come on. I'll help you get set up.
来吧 我会帮你
Better go make sure they don't drive that kid crazy.
最好去确保那个孩子别被逼疯
This is going to be an interesting ride.
这趟旅程肯定会很有趣
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表