剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
The rebels are trying to mask their escape.
叛匪们正打算掩盖他们的逃离轨迹
Sir, one of the transponders is moving into orbit.
长官 有一个应答器移入轨道了
It's breaking out. All ships converge on that signal.
它逃脱了 所有飞船向这个信♥号♥♥集中
Looks like they figured it out.
看来他们明白了
It's too late, boys.
太迟了 孩子们
The signal is gone. They've jumped.
那信♥号♥♥不见了 他们跃迁了
Never thought I'd say this, but thank you, Lando Calrissian.
从没想过我会这样说 但真的谢谢你 兰多·卡瑞辛
So if we can't go back to Lothal, where are we going?
既然我们不能回洛塔 我们去哪里
What are you talking about? We're part of the rebellion now.
你在说什么呀 我们现在是起义军的一部分
Are we? Are we all sure about that?
是吗 我们大家都这么确定吗
Maybe we could just grab the Ghost and lay low for a while.
或许我们可以带着幽灵号♥低调一阵子
I like fighting with Phoenix Squadron.
我喜欢跟凤♥凰♥中队一起战斗
Reminds me of the Honor Guard.
这让我想起了荣誉卫队
Besides, they're counting on us.
再说了 他们也依赖我们
Wouldn't be right to abandon them now.
现在抛弃他们是不对的
Ezra, what do you think?
埃兹拉 你怎么想
We can't help Lothal now,
我们现在根本就帮不了洛塔
but I think the rebels can help us get stronger,
但我觉得义军可以让我们壮大
so we can go back and change things.
到时候我们就可以回来 改变一切了
I think we should stay with the rebel fleet.
我觉得我们应该跟义军舰队在一起
My lord, I regret to inform you
大人 很遗憾地告诉你
that the rebels have escaped Lothal.
叛匪已逃离洛塔
Have my ship prepared.
准备好我的飞船
Agent Kallus, I don't think I understand.
卡勒斯特工 我还是不太懂
There is a tracking device hidden aboard that shuttle.
穿梭机上藏了一个追踪器
Now ready the fleet to deploy.
现在准备部署一支舰队
Phoenix Home, this is Ghost away team.
凤巢号♥ 这里是幽灵号♥着陆队
Clearance code 1-2-1-8-1-5.
许可码121815
Your clearance code checks out. Welcome home, Ghost team.
许可码已通过 欢迎回家 幽灵小队
Chopper said a transmitter activated on our shuttle moments ago.
切宝说有个发报器刚才在我们穿梭机上被激活了
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
It means the Empire tracked us back to the fleet.
这意味着帝国跟踪我们来到了舰队
Commander Sato!
佐藤指挥官
We need the fleet to jump out of here. Our shuttle was tracked.
舰队需要立即跃迁离开 我们的穿梭机被跟踪了
Commander, I'm scanning a ship entering our sector.
指挥官 我扫描到有艘飞船进入我们的区域
We're tracking one target. No other ships have entered the system.
我们只追踪到一个目标 未发现其他飞船进入行星系
Move Phoenix Squadron to intercept.
派凤♥凰♥中队去拦截
Fighter coming in at mark 3.
战斗机在3号♥标记处来袭
He's coming in too fast!
他来得太快了
Fleet, raise deflector shields.
舰队 升起偏导护盾
We've lost Phoenix 1 and 2.
我们失去了凤♥凰♥1号♥和2号♥
He's heading right for us.
他正冲着我们飞来
Enemy fighter's making for the command ship.
敌机正驶向指挥舰
How can one fighter best our entire squadron?
一架战斗机怎么可能打败一整支中队
Your pilots are outmatched, Commander.
你的飞行员们都不是他的对手 指挥官
Uh, what are you doing?
你要干嘛
Getting involved.
参战
Not without me, you're not.
不带上我就不算参战
Let's go.
我们走吧
Ezra, come on!
埃兹拉 快
All right if I tag along?
好吧 我可以跟你们一起吗
The more, the merrier.
帮手越多越好
Everyone, check in.
所有人 状态检查
Tail gun, check! Turret, check!
艉炮 状态良好 炮塔 状态良好
Nose gun, check! Check!
艏炮 状态良好 良好
All right, kids, do Mom and Dad proud. Here he comes.
好了孩子们 让爸妈自豪吧 他来了
We've lost our shields!
我们失去了护盾
Ghost moving to engage.
幽灵号♥进入交战状态
I'm on him!
我瞄准他了
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁
Sir, the last attack damaged the hyperdrive core!
长官 上一轮攻击破坏了超空间驱动器核心
We are dead in space.
我们被困在太空了
Phoenix Home to Ghost.
凤巢号♥呼叫幽灵号♥
We can't withstand another attack from that fighter.
我们没法顶住那架战斗机的下一轮攻击
Copy that. Phoenix Squadron, form up and focus fire.
收到 凤♥凰♥中队 重整队形 集中火力
The Force is strong with him.
他的原力很强
Kanan, let's find out how strong.
凯南 让我们看看他到底有多强
How can I help? Just remember your training.
我能帮上什么忙 只要记起你受过的训练
Enemy ship closing to attack range.
敌机接近攻击范围
There's something familiar.
有种熟悉的感觉
I feel... Cold.
我感觉到 一股寒意
I think I know who it is.
我想我知道那是谁了
Back on Lothal I felt something. Kanan did too.
之前在洛塔上我曾感觉到异样 凯南也感觉到了
The fear. The anger. The hate.
恐惧 愤怒 憎恨
It's the Sith Lord we faced.
那就是我们面对过的西斯尊主
The apprentice lives.
那学徒还活着
Ahsoka?
阿索卡
The Imperial pilot broke off his attack! They did it!
那个帝国飞行员没再继续进攻了 他们做到了
Captain Syndulla, whatever you're doing, keep it up!
辛杜拉船长 无论你们在做什么 坚持下去
The fleet can recover! No!
舰队可以重整旗鼓 不
Commander, you need to get the fleet out of here now!
指挥官 你现在需要赶紧让舰队离开这里
I will not abandon our command ship.
我绝不会抛弃我们的指挥舰
You don't have a choice, sir.
你别无选择 长官
Without a hyperdrive, you must abandon ship.
失去了超空间驱动器 你必须弃船
Sir, we have Star Destroyers in Sector 5.
长官 我们在5号♥区发现歼星舰
Lord Vader, we have entered the system and await your orders.
维达大人 我们已经抵达行星系 等候您的命令
Move your Destroyers to block their escape, but hold your fire.
让歼星舰封住他们的出路 但别开火
I want these rebels alive.
我要活捉叛匪
It's now or never, Commander.
现在不选就没得选了 指挥官
I regretfully agree. All hands, abandon ship.
我不得不同意你了 全体船员 弃船
You'll have to keep that fighter occupied. Don't worry, sir.
你们必须继续吸引那架战斗机的注意力 别担心 长官
We seem to have his attention.
我们似乎已经引起了他的注意
Suddenly, there's a lot to do back here.
突然 后面多了好多事儿要处理
Sorry to spoil your fun, Zeb,
抱歉坏了你的兴致 泽布
but I'm ordering Chopper to divert all power to the hyperdrive,
但我让切宝把所有动力都转给了超空间驱动器
including cannons.
包括火炮
Hera, what are you doing?
赫拉 你在干什么
I think I know.
我想我明白了
Admiral, Lord Vader has separated one of the rebel ships
将军 维达大人已将一艘叛匪飞船
from the rest of the fleet.
从他们的舰队中分离出来了
Then that is our primary target.
那就是我们的首要目标
Ghost crew, the escape pods are secure.
幽灵号♥全体乘员 所有逃生舱已安全
Fleet, commence hyperspace jump.
舰队 开始超空间跃迁
Copy that, Commander. We'll meet you at safe haven.
收到 指挥官 我们在避风港见
The fleet is away. Get us out of here!
舰队撤了 咱们也走吧
Everyone, hang on.
所有人 抓紧了
Chopper, angle all deflectors astern.
切宝 将偏导护盾集中到船艉
The Star Destroyers aren't the ones firing at us!
那些歼星舰不会朝我们开火的
Now, do it fast!
现在 赶快行动
Target moving into range.
目标已进入射程
Activate tractor beam on my signal.
等我发出信♥号♥♥就启动牵引波束
Hera!
赫拉
Wait.
等一下
Wait...
再等等
Now. Gotcha.
现在 搞定
Status report on the rebel craft.
报告叛匪飞船的状态
Sir, we've locked onto a ship,
长官 我们锁定了一艘船
but it's not the rebel craft.
但那不是叛匪的船
It's Lord Vader's ship.
而是维达大人的
Release... Release him immediately.
放开 赶紧放开他
It's not your fault, Officer.
这不是你的错 军官
But Lord Vader won't know that.
但维达大人不知道
Ahsoka, Hera said you wanted to speak with us.
阿索卡 赫拉说你想跟我们谈谈
Please, come in.
别客气 进来吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I am, thank you.
我很好 谢谢你
I wanted to ask about the Sith Lord you encountered on Lothal.
我想问问你们在洛塔遇到的那个西斯尊主
You know we encountered an Inquisitor before,
你知道我们曾对付过一个裁判官
but this was nothing like that.
但这个完全不同
The fear, the anger, the hate.
那恐惧 愤怒 憎恨
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表