剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Incoming bomber, transmit your clearance code.
接近中的轰炸机 发送你的许可码
Code is 7-2-5... Ahh!
许可码是7-2-5 啊
Proceed to bay two.
前往二号♥机库
We'll cover you.
我们会掩护你
Rebels have fled.
叛军逃走了
We've been hit! Coming in hot!
我们被击中了 难以控制
Might consider slowing down.
可以考虑减点速
This has to look good. Hang on!
得演得逼真才行 抓紧了
I hate it when she says that.
我讨厌她这么说
Get a squad down there. Initiate crash protocols.
派一队士兵下去 执行坠机预案
Explosives?
炸♥药♥
Sorry, my friends. What?
对不起 朋友们 什么
Traitors! No, wait!
叛徒 不 等等
I heard shots.
我听到了枪声
Ahh! Father, what are you doing?
啊 父亲 你在干什么
We only needed your help to get on board. I'm sorry.
我们只需要你帮忙登舰 对不起
Pilot.
飞行员
Drop your weapon! Hands up!
放下你的武器 举起手来
Freeze! Don't move!
站住 别动
Set your charges on the munitions racks.
把你的炸♥药♥装在弹♥药♥架上
I'm going for the engine room.
我去引擎室
Chopper!
切宝
Chopper, get up!
切宝 快起来
Yes, I know my father betrayed us.
是 我知道我父亲背叛了我们
Thanks for the update, buddy.
多谢提醒 伙计
Kanan, come on! Kanan, wake up!
凯南 振作点 凯南 快醒醒
On second thought, I don't like your father anymore.
现在想来 我再也不喜欢你父亲了
Um, Hera, uh, our "friends" have bags full of detonators.
赫拉 我们的朋友们有整袋整袋的炸♥药♥
Enough to blow up this carrier.
足够炸掉这艘航母
We're scrubbing the mission, right?
我们把任务搞砸了 是吗
No, we're finishing it.
不 我们要完成它
We'll stop my father, then we'll steal this ship.
我们会阻止我父亲 然后偷走这艘飞船
We'll take the bridge.
我们去占领舰桥
Zeb, you and Sabine check the munitions rack for those detonators.
泽布 你和莎宾一起去检查装炸♥药♥的弹♥药♥架
They blow those up, and this whole ship will go too.
他们要是把那些炸了 整艘船也会一起完蛋
Everyone on Ryloth will be able to see that fireball.
赖洛思上的所有人都能看到那个火球
I think that's the idea.
我觉得这就是他们的目的
Sir, we've lost contact with the containment squad.
长官 和防范小队的联♥系♥中断了
I want a full detachment sent to the adjacent hangar.
派一整支部队去相邻的机库
There's Numa. Get down!
努玛在那儿 趴下
I can stun her from here.
我能从这里击昏她
You hit one proton bomb, and you'll touch off the whole magazine.
要是你打中一枚质子炸♥弹♥ 整个弹♥药♥库都会被引爆
I wasn't planning to miss.
我没打算打偏
You should've let me! You'll get your chance.
你不该阻止我 你会有机会的
See? There's something you can shoot.
看见了吗 能打的东西这就来了
That'll do.
这个不错
General. The rebels are awake.
将军 义军醒过来了
They are trying to stop us.
他们想阻止我们
Is Hera with them?
赫拉和他们在一起吗
NUMA: No. It is just the Lasat and the Mandalorian.
不 只有拉桑人和曼达洛人
Set the charges.
安放炸♥药♥
I will deal with my daughter.
我来对付我女儿
Blast 'em!
干掉他们
Close the blast doors.
关闭防爆门
Ezra, now!
埃兹拉 就现在
After you.
你先请
Chopper, get this door open.
切宝 把门打开
We don't have time for a standoff.
我们可没有对峙的时间
You got any ideas?
有主意吗
Yeah. Catch me that droid.
有了 把那个机器人抓来给我
Stand down!
不要抵抗
I have already contacted reinforcements.
我已经呼叫了援军
Thanks for the heads-up.
多谢警告
Kanan, do your thing.
凯南 做你该做的
Actually, Ezra, you take this one.
事实上 埃兹拉 你来解决这个吧
Okay. Okay. I got this.
好的 好的 这个我来办
I got this.
这个我来办
You're going to abandon ship.
你要弃舰了
I will not abandon my ship.
我决不会弃舰
You are going to abandon ship.
你们要弃舰了
We are going to abandon ship.
我们要弃舰了
The fire in hangar bay three is out of control.
三号♥机库的火势已经失控
Abandon ship. Get to the escape pods.
全体弃舰 进入逃生舱
Uh... "I really mean it.
呃 这是正式命令
"This is the captain."
我是舰长
I really mean it. This is the captain.
这是正式命令 我是舰长
Get to the escape pods. Abandon ship.
进入逃生舱 全体弃舰
The fire is out of control.
火势已经失控
You should get going.
你该离开了
I should get going.
我该离开了
Not bad for your first time.
不错的开始
All right, Hera. We're on the clock. Get us outta here.
好吧 赫拉 我们时间很紧 把我们弄出去
The bridge is secure. What's your status?
舰桥已经安全 你那边如何
Oh, the usual.
没啥变化
But Sabine has a plan of sorts.
但莎宾又有了点别的心思
Yeah. Sort of a great plan.
对 是个很棒的计划
Wow. Sabine's plan actually worked.
莎宾的计划真奏效了
Hey, don't sound so surprised.
嗨 别表现得这么惊讶嘛
There's no sign of Cham.
没看到查姆
Find him. Better hurry.
找到他 越快越好
We are not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不会去
You're too late, Father.
你来得太晚了 父亲
Chopper, make the jump to hyperspace.
切宝 跳入超空间
The hyperdrive's off-line? What did you do?
超空间驱动器离线了 你干了什么
I must destroy this ship for Ryloth.
我必须为赖洛思摧毁这艘船
Gobi, Numa, proceed with our plans.
戈比 努玛 继续执行计划
Apologies, General Syndulla. We have been captured.
抱歉 辛杜拉将军 我们被俘了
Cham, we don't have time for this.
查姆 我们没时间争执
Imperial reinforcements will be coming.
帝国的援军很快就到
Destroy this ship, and the Empire will just send another.
你毁掉这艘飞船 帝国会再派来一艘
But if we take it, we can use it to fight them.
但如果我们夺走它 就能用它对抗帝国
You haven't been here to see what the Empire has done to our world.
你没看到帝国对我们的星球做了什么
They plunder our wealth and sell our people into slavery.
他们掠取我们的财富 把我们的人♥民♥贩卖♥♥为奴
This ship must burn, for all Ryloth to see.
这艘船一定要熊熊燃烧 让赖洛思的所有人都看到
I want freedom from the Empire as badly as you,
我和你一样渴望从帝国手中夺回自♥由♥
but this battle can't be won on Ryloth alone.
但只靠赖洛思根本赢不了
During the Clone War, you didn't just fight for a village,
在克隆人战争中 你并不只为一个村镇而战
you rallied everyone to liberate the entire planet.
你团结了所有人来解放整颗星球
You inspired me.
是你启发了我
The Rebellion is no different.
起义军也并无不同
But either you couldn't see that or you didn't believe in me.
但你要么是看不到这一点 要么是不信任我
And that's why I left.
这就是我离开的原因
She's right. We have the ship.
他是对的 我们已经控制了飞船
We just have to buy her enough time to get us out of here.
我们只需要再争取一点时间来离开这里
I am with you, Hera.
我支持你 赫拉
I am also with you.
我也是
Well, Father?
那么 父亲
I guess you have your chance to prove me wrong.
我想你有机会证明我是错误的了
Everyone, get to the turrets.
所有人 进入炮塔
We're on our way, Hera.
我们这就去 赫拉
Father, tell Chopper how to fix the hyperdrive.
父亲 告诉切宝怎么修复超空间驱动器
Focus all fire on that shuttle.
集中火力射击那艘穿梭机
We can't let them retake the ship.
我们不能让他们把飞船抢回去
Five targets inbound!
五个目标来袭
I'm on them!
正在射击
They got past me! I see 'em!
他们越过我了 我看见了
Kanan, the shuttle! I know, I know!
凯南 那艘穿梭机 我知道 我知道
We did it!
我们成功了
Your victory will be brief.
你们的胜利不会太久
As I feared, the bombers have returned.
正如我所担心的 轰炸机回来了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表