剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
All right. Two crates, and you have a deal.
好吧 两箱的 就这么说定了
Two. And we split the profit of the third.
两箱的 外加第三箱的利润平分
Deal.
成交
The way you strike a bargain,
你讨价还价的方式
you remind me of a great pirate I know.
让我想起了我认识的一个著名海盗
Me! Ha!
就是我
Now, let's go split up the merchandise.
现在咱们去分货吧
Look, this could come in handy if he gives us trouble.
看 如果他给我们制♥造♥了麻烦 这东西能派上用场
Hang on to it, Chop.
把它收好了 切宝
Hey, stay here in case there's any kind of trouble.
你待在这儿 以防有什么麻烦
I know we're already in trouble.
我知道我们已经有麻烦了
Just keep your comm channel open.
只要保持通讯频道畅通就好
Hurry it up, Lando!
快点 兰多
We are on a schedule!
我们赶时间
So, who is the buyer anyway?
那么 谁是买♥♥主
All right. Where's Vizago?
好吧 维扎戈在哪
Azmorigan.
阿兹莫里根
Ah, Vizago is indisposed,
维扎戈身体抱恙
uh, so to speak,
就是说
granting me the privilege of
他授予了我
conducting business with you,
和您交易的权力
O legendary one.
传奇人物
Hondo Ohnaka at your service.
杭多·奥纳卡为您效劳
Is this a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
I don't deal with washed-up old relics.
我不和被淘汰了的老古董做生意
Come now, let's leave your wife out of this.
得了吧 咱们不谈你的老婆
There is no need for such impropriety among thieves.
黑道之间就没必要扯那些废话了
I am certain we can reach an accord.
我确信咱们能达成一致
I'm certain we can. Hmm?
我确定可以
That was easy.
这很容易
Nice going, partner.
干得漂亮 合伙人
Looks like you got us captured.
看来你害得我们被俘了
It would be nice if we had some backup!
要是有后援该多好啊
Uh, just a thought,
这只是我的一个想法
but why don't we just call it even and go through
咱们为什么不各自罢手
with the original deal? Sounds good, yes?
再谈谈最初的交易呢 听起来不错 对吧
I appreciate your offer, humbly,
我真心赞赏你的提议
but I don't think you're gonna be around to collect.
但我想你没有时间收钱了
Azmorigan,
阿兹莫里根
take the fruits of our labor, if you must.
非要不可的话 把我们的劳动果实拿走吧
That I understand. But this?
那个我能理解 但是这个
Is it necessary?
这有必要吗
Oh, yes.
是的
You see, the Rang Clan has a nice bounty on your head.
你要知道 兰格帮给你的脑袋出了个好价钱
I'll collect on these generators
我要拿走这些发电机
and make an additional profit from your death.
再用你的性命多赚一笔
Your business plan is impressive.
你的商业计划真是厉害
Of course, it is. It's mine.
当然 确实如此 这可是我的计划
Uh... Who is this?
这是谁
I know you... From somewhere.
我认识你 在什么地方见过
Calrissian's farm on Lothal!
在洛塔上的卡瑞辛农场
Well, of course, you know him.
对 当然了 你认识他
This is my longtime friend, Lando Calrissian.
这位就是我的老朋友 兰多·卡瑞辛
What?
什么
No, he's not Calrissian!
不 他可不是卡瑞辛
You lied to me?
你骗了我
I knew I liked you!
我就知道我欣赏你
You...
你
You robbed me.
你抢了我的东西
电梯
涡轮
Oh, I will enjoy this.
我会喜欢这个的
I get to collect on Ohnaka,
我要领走奥纳卡的赏金
I get to kill you and I get to keep the five generators!
我要杀掉你 我要拿走五台发电机
All of them, five crates!
全部的 五个箱子
Wait.
等等
There are only four crates here?
这儿只有四个箱子
You were supposed to bring me five!
你应该带给我五个才对
Well, the droid had the fifth crate.
没错 第五个在机器人那儿呢
Droid?
机器人
Blast him!
干掉他
Thank you for stopping by.
多谢来访
Die, you pirate scum!
去死吧 你这个海盗渣滓
Well, this is fun.
好吧 这真有意思
t's the plan? I don't know.
计划是什么 我不知道
Ask the droid.
问机器人吧
Lando, watch out!
兰多 小心
Hey! Get my blaster!
把我的枪给我
Chopper! Over here.
切宝 扔到这边
Got it.
拿到了
Now you die, Hondo Ohnaka!
你死定了 杭多·奥纳卡
I'm rich!
我发财啦
I'm dead!
我完蛋啦
Well, that was easy.
看吧 这很简单
Very good.
非常好
Now!
现在
My friend, my friend.
我的朋友 我的朋友
You might not be Calrissian,
你可能不是卡瑞辛
but I know one thing you are...
可我绝对知道你的身份
You are a Jedi.
你是个绝地武士
Why didn't you tell me you were a Jedi?
为什么不告诉我你是个绝地呢
You know, I am an old Jedi sympathizer.
要知道 我可是个老牌的绝地支持者
I know. I wouldn't believe me either,
我知道 换了我我也不信
but one of my best friends was a Jedi.
但我最好的朋友之一就是个绝地
I'm pretty sure we were friends.
我非常确定我们是朋友
Well, I'm not really a Jedi yet.
可我还不是个绝地
Well, then be a pirate Jedi!
那好 那就做个海盗绝地吧
We will make an excellent team.
我们会成为绝妙的搭档
But first, tell me, what is your name?
但首先 你得告诉我 你叫什么名字
Your real name.
你的真名
Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉·布里杰
Thank you, Ezra Bridger.
谢谢你 埃兹拉·布里杰
Well, you must have many responsibilities, yes?
那么 你肯定担着很多责任 对吧
Yeah, too many at the moment.
对 应接不暇
Well, then join my crew,
那好 那就跟我♥干♥吧
and I will split it right down the middle,
收入我会对半分
fifty-forty.
五四开
You won't get a better deal than that, especially from me.
你找不到更划算的交易了 尤其是从我这儿
Wait, that's only 90%.
等等 加起来只有九♥成♥
What about the other 10?
剩下的一成去哪了
Oh, you want me to spend that on expenses, trust me.
你会希望我把那部分用作经费的 相信我
Okay, well, how about 0% for me?
好吧 那么 我分文不取怎么样
I want the generators. All of them.
我要发电机 全都要
You have a deal, partner!
成交了 合伙人
Ah! This makes me happy!
这真让我高兴
You get the generators,
发电机你拿去
and I get you for my crew.
而你就跟着我♥干♥
It is good. Let us celebrate!
棒极了 咱们来庆祝吧
Droid, droid! Go to the galley
机器人 机器人 到厨房♥去
and bring me the most expensive drink you can
给我把最贵的饮料拿来
and something for my friend.
给我的朋友也拿点什么
Uh, yeah, I think I'll go with him.
对了 我跟他一起去吧
Of course, partner.
当然可以 合伙人
Don't forget yours!
别忘了拿你自己的
I don't know what just happened. Di...
我不知道刚刚发生了什么 我
Did I just join his crew?
我加入了他的队伍吗
No, no, I don't want to leave the Ghost.
不 不 我不想离开幽灵号♥
I... I mean, not really.
我 我是说 并不真想
Maybe I would make a pretty good pirate.
或许我会成为一个杰出的海盗
Inquisitors don't hunt them, do they?
裁判官们不会追捕他们 对吧
What is that?
那是什么声音
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表