剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Good work! We're coming to ya!
好样的 我们这就去找你
Actually, I think it's time to go.
其实 我觉得是时候离开了
This way!
这边走
Aim for the eyes!
瞄准眼睛
Get back, ya stinkin' crawlers!
退后 你们这群爬虫
They're boxing us in.
它们围住我们了
Huh. Glad you could drop in.
欢迎你们加入
I wouldn't stand there if I were you.
换作我是你 我才不会在这里干站着
Come on, we'll clear a path!
走吧 我们来开路
Chopper, open up!
切宝 开门
Chopper!
切宝
This whole place is infested.
这地方到处都是这些爬虫
Maybe this base isn't so "perfect" after all.
说到底 这个基地也许没那么完美
I'm not giving up without a fight.
我可不会还没战斗就放弃
Hang on!
顶住
Hera, get us outta here!
赫拉 带我们离开这里
It's no good!
情况不妙
I'm at full power.
我已经开到最大功率了
Ah. They must have glued us down.
它们一定把我们粘住了
Well, we're safe in here, right?
至少我们在这里挺安全的 对吧
Sure.
没错
Hungry, are ya? Well, eat this!
你们很饿吧 来 吃这个
They're all over us!
它们到处都是
Route auxiliary power to the hull.
把辅助动力连到飞船外表
That should knock 'em off.
应该能把它们打倒
It's not working. Hit 'em again!
不起作用 再打
No. If we drain too much power we won't be able to lift off.
不 要是能源消耗太多 我们就没法起飞了
I hate to break it to you, but we're not goin' anywhere.
我不想扫你的兴 但我们哪儿都去不了
We have to go outside and cut the ship free.
我们得到外面去 把粘住飞船的东西都砍掉
Yeah, fat chance surviving that... Huh?
活下来的概率要多大有多大 对吧
Oh, that's great, Zeb. I'm gonna get eaten,
这下可好 泽布 我肯定会被吃掉
the last Jedi in the galaxy, chomped up by some crawlers
银河系的最后一个绝地 被大爬虫吞进肚子
because you were too afraid to go outside.
就因为你害怕到外面去
We're missing something.
我们忽略了一点
Why didn't these things attack us before?
为什么它们之前没袭击我们
You're right.
说得没错
They could've overrun the base, they didn't come near it.
他们本可以袭击基地 但根本就没靠近
Sensor marker... that's it!
传感标杆 是因为它
Kanan! I think I know why they didn't attack the base...
凯南 我知道为什么它们没袭击基地了
Look! See that marker?
看那边 看见标杆没
When I was looking for Dicer out there,
我在找戴瑟的时候
the creatures wouldn't come anywhere close.
这些生物根本不靠近标杆
They don't like the markers.
他们不喜欢标杆
And the base is surrounded by them!
基地被标杆包围着
If we can get it, we can use it to hold them off while we clear the ship.
如果我们能拿到标杆 就能用它挡住爬虫 趁机清理飞船
Only problem is, how do we get to it?
唯一的问题是 我们怎么才能拿到
We got a breach!
这里被突破了
They're coming in the airlock!
他们要进气闸了
I'll hold 'em here. Get out and cut the ship loose!
我在这里挡住 快到外面去给飞船松绑
We need a plan to get to the sensor.
我们需要一个拿到传感器的计划
Well, I think I have an idea.
我有一个主意
Figure it out on the way!
边出去边把主意想清楚
Okay, kid, quick! What's the plan?
小子 快说 计划是什么
All right. Zeb, you and Hera, out front laying cover fire.
好的 泽布 你和赫拉 在前面给我们打掩护
Sabine, you're on the ramp. Kanan, you're with me.
莎宾 你站在斜坡上 凯南 你跟我一起
What am I doing on the ramp?
我站在斜坡上干嘛
Kanan and I are gonna throw you over to the sensor.
我和凯南会把你扔到传感器那儿
Times like these, I really wish I had a jet-pack.
每当这种时候 我都真希望自己有个喷气背包
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
One...two...three!
一 二 三
Sabine! No!
莎宾 不
Now, Chopper! Seal it up!
切宝 快关门
Hera, get us ready to fly.
赫拉 做好起飞准备
Ezra! Let's get to work.
埃兹拉 准备干活
That's it! We're clear!
这就行啦 障碍清除了
Get us outta here!
带我们离开这里
Guess we should inform Commander Sato
我想应该通知佐藤指挥官
our site... might not work out.
我们的地点 也许没选好
No. It took everything we had just to find this place.
不 我们费尽了一切 才找到这地方
I'm not ready to give it up.
我还不准备放弃它
We're not going to. The Rebellion needs this base
我们不会放弃 义军需要这个基地
and we're gonna do whatever it takes to keep it.
我们要竭尽全力来保全它
Don't worry. I'll handle it.
别担心 我会搞定的
I think your fence is gonna hold.
我想你的围栏应该守得住
You'd better go talk to Hera.
你最好去跟赫拉谈谈
Why? What's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
Kanan, wake up! She might agree with your mission,
凯南 醒醒吧 她也许同意了你的任务
but you're still walking out...
但你毕竟是要离开
and taking Ezra with you.
还要带走埃兹拉
Hera...
赫拉
I told the Commander the site is secure,
我跟指挥官说了 这个地方现在安全
and operations can resume.
行动可以继续了
We're gonna be okay. You know that, right?
我们不会出事的 你知道的 对吧
You realize I know when you're lying, right?
你能意识到 我知道你什么时候在说谎 对吧
Whatever you're facing,
无论你在面对什么
I wanted us to face it together.
我希望我们一起去面对
We'll see each other again.
我们还会见面的
I promise.
我保证
Fine. I guess we won't be friends.
好吧 我想我们做不了朋友
Ahsoka?
阿索卡
I see the base is coming along nicely.
看样子 这个基地建设得挺顺利
Yeah. Um, these creatures almost ruined it though.
没错 不过这群生物差点儿毁了它
No matter what I do, I can't seem to connect with them.
无论我怎么做 我似乎都无法与它们建立起联♥系♥
In my experience, just when you think you understand the Force,
以我的经验来看 当你自以为理解了原力的时候
you find out how little you actually know.
你却会发现自己知道的东西其实很少
I don't think I ever understood the Force to begin with.
我觉得自己从一开始就没理解过原力
We should get going.
我们该动身了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表