剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
never knowing how to solve anything except through the end of a blaster?
除了诉诸武力 就不能通过其他方式解决问题吗
Sabine, you do this, you're no better than him.
莎宾 你这么做也不比他好多少
You have to trust me.
你必须信任我
Sabine, you make this choice and, win or lose,
莎宾 你做的这个决定 无论战胜他与否
the Empire is going to be all over this system and the fleet.
都会将帝国招至这个星系 和我们的舰队
Kanan, you need to stop talking now.
凯南 你现在最好闭嘴
There are alternatives to killing.
除了杀戮总还有别的选择
Come on!
快走
Capture them alive. I want them to watch their fleet burn.
活捉他们 我要他们亲眼看到自己的舰队毁灭
Are you feeling better now? You got to blow stuff up.
现在你满意了吧 你总得炸点东西
I thought you'd be happy I didn't kill anyone.
我还以为我没有杀人 你会很欣慰呢
Actually, I'm thrilled.
事实上 我被吓到了
Well, here's the bad news,
好吧 有个坏消息
Rau's fighter is at the far end of the field,
劳的战机在停机坪的最远端
and I wasn't able to set the charges on it before they captured me.
我还没来得及把炸♥药♥安上去 他们就抓到我了
You're saying we should go after him? Yes!
你是说我们得追上他 对
For the first time today, we agree on something.
我们今天第一次达成了共识
Fine. But we are still not killing anyone.
好 不过我们还是不能杀人
You love making this hard for me.
你就喜欢让我为难
Chopper, I think we're done here.
切宝 任务完成了
Kanan. How's the plan going?
凯南 计划进行的如何
Just get up here!
你快赶上来
Okay! Hang on!
好的 马上到
Still think we can't win?
还觉得我们不能赢么
Our ride's here.
我们的飞船到了
No!
不
Kanan!
凯南
When you set your mind to something,
一旦你决心要做成一件事的时候
you're kind of frightening.
看上去还挺吓人的
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Like a prisoner.
感觉像俘虏
Better get that.
你最好接一下
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You can't let a prisoner receive outside communications.
怎么能让俘虏接听外部通讯呢
Just answer it.
接吧
Sir, are you all right?
长官 你还好吗
We're marshaling our reserve starfighters for pursuit.
我们正在组织备用战机前去追击
Stand down. There's no need.
不 没那个必要
But, sir, if the Empire finds out about your capture...
但是长官 万一帝国得知了你被俘虏
You're not gonna let that happen.
你不必告诉他们
And the rebels?
那叛军的事情呢
Until I give the word, there is to be no mention of the rebels.
在我指示之前 不许提及叛军的事情
And their ships are to be granted safe passage through our system.
让他们的舰队安全通过我们的星系
As you wish.
遵命
Welcome to the Rebellion.
欢迎来到义军
Right now we are only friends because we have to be.
我们现在交好 仅仅是形势所迫
What does that mean?
他什么意思
Well, the Empire doesn't make a habit of rescuing people.
帝国并没有救援别人的习惯
The last thing Rau wants is Imperial ships all over his territory,
劳并不想把帝国舰队招去他的领地
and that's exactly what he'd get if they found out he was our prisoner.
而如果帝国得知了他被俘就一定会这么做
Kanan. Sabine.
凯南 莎宾
Hera wants to see you.
赫拉想见你们
I hear we're taking prisoners now.
我听说我们开始收押俘虏了
I like to think of him more as a reluctant recruit.
我更愿意把他视作一个不情愿的新兵
It was better than the alternative.
这总比另外一种情况好
We're not at war with the Protectors.
至少我们没跟保护者们开战
There was no need to take their lives if we didn't have to.
除非万不得已 我们不必取他们的性命
Hmm. Sabine, you're sounding more like a Jedi than a Mandalorian.
嗯 莎宾 你听上去更像一个绝地 而不是曼达洛人
Well, I guess I've just been raised right.
是吗 我想我刚刚被引上正途吧
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表