剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, you'd better, old clanker!
你最好快点 破铜烂铁
Keep an eye out for stowaway rebels.
留神着点偷渡的叛匪
They get by on your watch, I'll put you in the melter myself.
他们要是从你眼皮底下溜了 我就亲自把你扔到熔炉里去
I must report... I...
我必须报告 我
I have not seen any rebels aboard this vessel.
我在这艘船上没看到任何叛匪
Good. Now get me that manifest.
好 快去把那货单录入了
Wait. What... What are you doing?
等等 你 你要做什么
I did not report you!
我没上报你
My restraining bolt. You... You freed me.
我的抑制螺栓 你 你解放了我
What are you planning to do now?
你现在打算怎么办
Lure the crew into the cargo hold,
把船员引到货舱
jettison it into space?
把它扔进太空
But I am responsible for every piece of inventory aboard this vessel.
可是我要对船上的每件存货负责啊
Hey, droid!
嘿 机器人
Where is the manifest? What have you been doing?
货单呢 你在做什么
I am attending to my protocols.
我在处理我的协议
Who removed your restraining bolt?
谁把你的抑制螺栓拿掉了
Let's get a new one on you now.
我来给你安个新的
Ow! What the...
喔 怎么
Where'd you come from? Hey!
你是打哪儿来的 嘿
Captain to security.
船长呼叫警卫
I've got the rebel on level two. It's a droid.
我在二层逮住个叛匪 是个机器人
On our way, sir.
这就来 长官
You must be cross-wired to come after me with this.
拿这东西对付我 你一定是短路了
I can't believe what you just did.
我真不敢相信你刚才做的
Now we're both going to be in trouble.
现在我们俩都麻烦大了
I am guilty by association.
我成了你的共犯
Have you heard from the captain?
你听到船长说的了么
Yeah. He reported that he captured a rebel droid.
嗯 他说他抓到了一个叛匪机器人
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在做什么
That plan has a 10.5% chance of success.
这计划只有10.5%的成功率
Hey, you. Stop!
嘿 你 站住
It's still a terrible plan.
这仍然是个糟糕的计划
He's going down corridor G6.
他从G6通道跑了
We found the rebel droid. We're tracking him.
我们找到了叛军机器人 我们正在追捕他
Split up and cut him off. You two, with me.
分头截住他 你们两个 跟我来
We've got him now.
抓到他了
Blast him!
开火
Hurry. Hurry!
快点 快点
Wait. Wait! Stop them!
等等 阻止他们
You trapped them.
你困住他们了
I admit, that was a good plan.
我承认 那是个好计划
You, captain?
你 船长
You're woefully unqualified. I am the captain.
很不幸你没资格 我才是船长
No, the first one to the bridge is not the captain.
不 第一个到舰桥的不是船长
Come back here!
回来
We have to go back for Chopper.
我们得回去找切宝
I warned him not to get distracted by that leg.
我警告过他别为那条腿分心
You don't even know if that's what happened. Oh, I know.
你根本不知道是不是那回事 我知道
I know that droid. He's always thinking about himself.
我了解那机器人 他总是在为自己考虑
But we have to think about the fleet first.
但我们得先为舰队考虑
Phoenix Home to Ghost, come in.
凤巢号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 回答
We read you, Commander Sato. We're inbound with the fuel.
收到 佐藤指挥官 我们正带着燃料返航
You must hurry. We are under attack.
你们得快点 我们遭到了攻击
Sir, a rebel ship that escaped the Horizon Base has entered the system.
长官 一艘从地平线基地逃脱的叛军飞船进入了星系
So that's why their fleet hasn't attempted to jump. They need fuel.
原来这就是他们的舰队还没尝试跳跃的原因 他们需要燃料
Order our fighters to intercept that ship.
命令战斗机截住那艘船
Keep it from docking at all costs.
不惜一切代价阻止它入库
Looks like we're getting special attention!
看来我们受到特殊关照了
My guns are offline. My guns are offline!
我的炮离线了 我的炮离线了
Ketsu.
凯楚
Shadow Caster to Ghost. I'm on your wing.
施影者号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 我在你的侧翼
Copy that, Ketsu. Thanks.
收到 凯楚 谢谢
All right. Because of your help, I'll allow you to be captain.
好吧 因为你的帮助 我允许你当船长
I'll hold your ambulatory strut while you take the helm.
你掌舵的时候 我来帮你拿着行动支柱
Oops.
哎呀
What? You abandoned your post.
怎么 是你自己放弃了岗位
Why are you changing course? Where are you taking us?
你为什么改变航线 你要带我们去哪儿
The rebel fleet? Why would I go there?
义军舰队 我为什么要去那儿
How do I know your rebels
我怎么知道你们义军
will treat me better than the Empire?
会不会比帝国待我更好
Because I am your friend?
因为我是你的朋友
Zeb, two incoming at point seven.
泽布 点七方向过来两架
They can get in line.
让他们排队吧
There's more fighters than I can shoot!
我这儿的战斗机已经多得射不过来了
Then there's no excuse for missing.
那就更没借口失手了
Ghost to Shadow Caster,
幽灵号♥呼叫施影者号♥
we need to land and refuel the carrier.
我们得在母舰上着陆 给它补给燃料
I'll clear a path.
我来开路
Thanks for the assist, Ketsu. You owe me one.
多谢相助 凯楚 你欠我一次
Everyone, get ready! We're coming in hot!
大家准备好 我们要来硬的
Look out!
当心
Zeb, Ezra, the fuel.
泽布 埃兹拉 燃料
We're on it.
我们去了
C1-10P, where are you?
C1-10P 你在哪儿
Really? So you didn't leave the Ghost to go after that leg?
真的吗 所以你没离开幽灵号♥去找那条腿
I don't have time for this.
我现在可没空
We're still trying to refuel the carrier
我们还在试着给母舰补给燃料
so we can jump to the Yawst system.
这样我们才能跳跃到约斯特星系去
The Yawst system? No. No, no, no.
约斯特星系 不不不不
I'm afraid the Yawst system
我担心约斯特星系
will not be safe for your friends at all.
对你的朋友们来说一点也不安全
The Empire's data network reports an Imperial fleet
帝国的数据网络提到一支帝国舰队
has recently been dispatched to that system.
最近被派往那个星系
It appears to be a trap of some kind.
看上去像是个陷阱
The Empire's waiting for us in the Yawst system?
帝国在约斯特星系等着我们
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
You stole an Imperial freighter?
你偷了艘帝国货船
Hera, refueling's finished. Let's get out of here.
赫拉 燃料加注完了 咱们走
Hold that thought. Chopper, are you sure it's a trap?
等会儿 切宝 你确定那是个陷阱吗
Then we need new coordinates to a safe system, now.
那我们需要能到一个安全星系的新坐标
We could cross-reference your data with the Imperial network.
我们可以用帝国网络和你们的数据相互对照
Captain Syndulla, the fleet must jump. Are you ready?
辛杜拉船长 舰队必须跳跃了 你们准备好了么
Commander Sato, I have received new intel.
佐藤指挥官 我收到了新消息
Yawst is now controlled by the Empire.
约斯特现在被帝国控制了
But we have new escape coordinates incoming.
但新的撤离坐标马上传来
New coordinates? To where?
新坐标 去哪儿
Somewhere better than here. Chopper, hurry!
比这儿强的地方 切宝 快点
Hold it!
慢着
Get away from there!
从那儿闪开
Your rebel mutiny is over.
你们的叛乱到此为止
What took you so long?
你怎么才来
This rogue astromech has taken me prisoner.
这个凶猛的宇航技工机器人俘虏了我
You outdated shell of circuits.
你这破烂电路壳
You are completely useless!
完全是个废物
No, you are the one who is useless.
不 你才是个废物
What did you say, droid?
你说什么 机器人
Not this time, you little...
这次可休想 你这小
Where are those coordinates?
坐标在哪儿
Uh, sorry, Chopper is, um, unavailable at the moment.
抱歉 切宝这会儿抽不开身
Who is this? I am Chopper's friend.
你是谁? 我是切宝的朋友
Friend?
朋友
Chopper doesn't have any friends.
切宝没朋友
He most certainly does.
他肯定有
Just as when he was rescued from that Y-wing fighter,
就像他被人从那架Y翼战斗机救出来一样
I am rescuing him now.
眼下我在救他
Chopper helped me, and I have chosen to help Chopper.
切宝帮了我 所以我决定帮助切宝
I believe together we have isolated a safe system for your rebel fleet.
我们合力为义军舰队筛选出了一个安全星系
Rebel fleet?
叛军舰队
Just send the coordinates!
快把坐标发过来
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表