剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Better pick up the pace. The cruisers are closing the gap!
最好加快速度 那些巡洋舰正在收拢包围
We're cut off!
我们的航道被堵住了
I'm gonna swing around and try from another direction.
我绕一圈换个角度试试
Stay on course, Ghost.
保持航向 幽灵号♥
I'll knock that cruiser out of your way.
我来把你前进方向上的巡洋舰敲掉
Turn me loose, Phantom.
鬼怪号♥ 分离
Say hello to Kallus for me.
代我向卡勒斯问个好
Oh, we will. If there's anything left of him.
哦 我们会的 前提是他还能剩下些渣
Sir, rebel reinforcements have arrived.
长官 叛军增援到达
One shuttle and one ship of unknown design.
穿梭机一 未知设计船只一
I would hardly call that reinforcements.
我可不觉得这称得上增援
You boys better give me some room.
小伙子们 最好给我让条道出来
You heard the captain.
你们听见船长的命令了
Sabine, we'll get one shot at this.
莎宾 我们有给它来上一炮的机会
Then it's a good thing you trust me.
那幸好你信任我
Sir, the unidentified ship is taking the lead.
长官 不明飞船已成为先头机
It's moving into attack position off our starboard side.
它正在进入攻击位置 在我舰右舷方向
Steady. Steady!
稳住 稳住
A little closer.
再近一点
Fire!
开火
That's impossible.
这不可能
We're clear! Going in.
航路清空 我们冲进去了
We'll hold off any pursuit once you've made the jump out.
你们冲出来的时候 我们会拖住追击的敌人
We'll meet you back at the rendezvous.
我们会合点见
So, maybe it's not such a hunk of junk after all.
看来 这玩意总算不是一堆垃圾废铁
We're over the drop zone now.
我们已到达空投点上空
Releasing cargo.
货柜投下
We've recovered the drop.
我们已经回收了空投货物
Thank you, Phoenix Squadron.NYou've saved us.
实在感谢 凤♥凰♥中队 你们救了我们的命
You've saved us all.
你们救了我们所有人的命
You're welcome.
不用谢
We have confirmation the drop was successful.
我们已经确认空投任务成功
Let's go home, Phoenix Squadron.
凤♥凰♥中队 我们回家
It seems Senator Organa has found a ship works sympathetic to our cause,
奥加纳议员似乎找到了一家造船厂 不仅支持反帝事业
and willing to manufacture more of these B-wings in secret.
还愿意秘密制♥造♥这种B翼
Project Shantipole will continue
尚蒂波尔计划会继续进行
under my supervision, of course.
当然 是在我的监督下
There are many adjustments that need be made.
还有许多调整要做
Quarrie, thanks to you and your ship,
夸里 多亏你和你的飞船
we helped many people today.
今天我们帮助了许多人
I just hammered it together, young pilot.
小飞行员 我只是把它给拼了起来而已
You made it soar.
是你让它翱翔长空
Indeed. Your heroics
确实如此 你的英勇
are unparalleled, Captain Syndulla.
无与伦比 辛杜拉船长
That is why I agree with Kanan's recommendation.
这也是为什么我赞成凯南的举荐
Your recommendation?
你的举荐
What have you done now?
你又搞了什么花样
Just listen to the commander.
好好听指挥官讲话
You are to be promoted to Phoenix Leader.
我要晋升你为凤♥凰♥领队
Our fighter pilots will benefit greatly from your expertise.
你的专长会对我们的战斗机飞行员助益良多
Good job, Captain Hera.
干得漂亮 赫拉船长
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表