剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Hurry up, Zeb!
动作快点 泽布
Steady.
稳住
Cargo transfer complete.
货物转移完成
Thanks, Phoenix Squadron.
谢谢了 凤♥凰♥中队
Transport's clear. Let's get out of here.
运输船安全了 我们也离开这里
Phoenix Leader, my hyperdrive is damaged. Attempting to dock.
凤♥凰♥领队 我的超空间驱动器受损 尝试对接
Make it quick, Phoenix Two. Those fighters are closing in!
那你得快点 凤♥凰♥二号♥ 那些战斗机正在不断接近
Phoenix Two is gone. We have to jump now!
凤♥凰♥二号♥阵亡了 我们必须立即跳跃
At best, our squadron is at half strength.
最乐观的估计 我们中队只剩一半战力了
We're not just losing fighters,
我们损失的不止是战斗机
we're losing pilots faster than we can replace them.
飞行员的损失远比我们的补充速度快
Until we can find a base, we need somewhere to land our fighters.
在找到一个基地之前 我们需要个地方让战斗机停靠
Perhaps we can solve two problems at once.
也许我们能一石二鸟
A rebel cell has reported an Imperial carrier over their world.
有个义军小组报告称一艘帝国航♥空♥母舰在他们的星球上空
If we can steal that ship, we can use it to house all our fighters.
我们如果可以偷到这艘飞船 就能用它搭载我们所有的战斗机
This cell is located in the Ryloth system.
这个小组位于赖洛思星系
Ryloth?
赖洛思
I know the cell you're talking about.
我知道你说的这个小组
I'll contact them.
我会联♥系♥他们
You're actually gonna talk to him?
你真准备去和他谈
I don't think we have much choice.
我觉得我们别无选择
We need that carrier.
我们需要那艘航母
What's wrong with Ryloth?
赖洛思怎么了
Hera. This is unexpected.
赫拉 真是没想到
Father, we need to talk.
父亲 我们得谈谈
Star Wars Rebels S02E15 Homecoming
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十五集 回家
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Hmm, same as always. Why?
和以前一样 怎么了
No reason.
没什么
Straighten up a little bit. You're making me look bad.
稍微站直点 我的形象都被你影响了
What's the matter with you?
你到底是怎么了
Nothing. Just calm down.
没什么 保持冷静就行
You calm down.
你倒是该冷静一下
It's been a long time, Father.
好久不见 父亲
Ah. You must be the Jedi I've heard about.
你一定就是那位绝地了 久仰大名
Jarrus. Kanan Jarrus. I've...
我叫贾勒斯 凯南·贾勒斯 我...
Heard a lot about you too, sir.
也久仰您的大名 先生
This is the rest of our crew.
这是我们其余的船员
Ezra, Sabine and Zeb.
埃兹拉 莎宾和泽布
A fine group of fighters.
真是一群好战士
Cham Syndulla at your service.
查姆·辛杜拉愿为你们效劳
The Liberator of Ryloth.
赖洛思的解放者
I studied your Clone War tactics at the Academy.
我在军校学过您在克隆人战争中所用的战术
Yes.
是的
The Empire is still trying to figure out how to beat me.
帝国仍想找出击败我的办法
These are two of my finest warriors.
这两位是我最优秀的战士
(注:戈比·格利首次登场于《克隆人战争》第一季第21集《赖洛思解放》。)
(注:努玛首次登场于《克隆人战争》第一集第20集《赖洛思百姓》。)
Numa and Gobi.
努玛和戈比
Well, we should get to the briefing.
我们该去开作战会议了
There's a lot to do.
还有很多事要做
The Empire has a light carrier in orbit over Ryloth
帝国在赖洛思上空的轨道上有一艘轻型航母
they use to bomb the Twi'lek rebels.
他们用其轰炸提列克义军
The ship's well defended, but we can get aboard using the stolen bomber
飞船受到严密防御 不过我们可以用偷来的轰炸机登上去
while the squadron is away.
只要他们的机队不在
One team secures the hangar, the other storms the bridge.
一队人保证机库的安全 另一队突袭舰桥
Then we jump out before they figure out what hit them.
然后我们在他们搞清楚状况之前就跳走
No. This monstrosity has rained destruction and death on the citizens of Ryloth.
不 这个怪物一直在向赖洛思的民众散播毁灭和死亡
It is not enough that it simply disappears.
单纯让他消失还不够
My people need to see it fall from the sky in flames, as a symbol of our strength.
我的族人需要看着它从天上燃烧坠落 以显示我们的力量
So I recommend a change in plans.
所以我建议修改一下计划
Using my bomber, schematics and timetables,
用我的轰炸机 结构图和时间表
we can destroy the carrier when it's most vulnerable.
我们可以在航母最易受攻击的时候摧毁它
If you could have destroyed it,
如果你有能力摧毁它
you would have done so already.
你早就已经办到了
You need us, and we need the carrier.
你需要我们 而我们需要那艘航母
We need each other.
我们互有所需
Cham's intel, Hera's plan.
查姆的情报 赫拉的计划
This works, we all win.
成功了 我们双赢
Very well.
很好
With Jedi on our side, how can we fail?
有绝地站在我们一边 我们怎么可能失败
Hey, what's going on between you and your father?
嘿 你和你父亲之前发生了什么
We haven't spoken in years.
我们好多年都没说过话了
He was a hero in the Clone War,
在克隆人战争中他是一个英雄
fought with the Jedi to free Ryloth from the droid army.
与绝地联手作战 从机器人♥大♥军手中解放赖洛思
But after the war, the Republic became the Empire
但战后共和国变成了帝国
and refused to leave,
并且拒绝离开
so he started fighting them.
所以他开始与他们作战
Once my mother was killed in the resistance,
当我母亲在抵抗中牺牲之后
Ryloth's freedom
赖洛思的自♥由♥
became the most important thing to him.
对他而言成了最重要的事
More important than family?
比家人还重要吗
It's almost time.
时间差不多了
We should head out soon.
我们很快就要出发了
Well, there's nothing more important to me.
嗯 对我而言没有更重要的事
Is that the old astromech you found during the Clone War?
这是你在克隆人战争时期发现的那个旧宇航技工机器人吗
His name is Chopper.
它叫切宝
If you gave me half the attention you gave this second-rate junk pile,
如果你能把花在这个次品垃圾堆上的一半心思花在我这儿的话
we'd have liberated Ryloth by now.
我们现在已经解放了赖洛思了
This is what's wrong with you, child.
这就是你的问题所在 孩子
You hold on to the wrong things,
你执着于错误的事情
devote your time and effort to lost causes.
把时间精力耗在注定要失败的方向上
What a waste.
真是浪费
I am not wasting my life.
我可没在浪费我的生命
I help people.
我在帮助大家
I lead ships into battle.
我在带领飞船出生入死
I am part of something bigger.
我是更伟大的事业的一部分
The Rebellion.
义军
I thought you knew better than to put your faith in outsiders.
我还以为你明白不要信任外人这个道理呢
You forget what happened when we trusted the Republic.
你忘了我们相信共和国的时候发生了什么吗
This is different.
这不一样
The rebels are fighting to free everyone.
义军是为解放所有人而战
Free everyone?
解放所有人
I don't care about everyone.
我才不关心所有人呢
I care only about Ryloth.
我只关心赖洛思
So I've noticed.
我早就注意到了
Master Windu spoke highly of your heroics at the Battle of Lessu.
温杜大♥师♥对您在莱苏战役中的英勇赞口不绝
Ah. Mace Windu, hmm.
啊 梅斯·温杜 嗯
Outnumbered 100 to one,
面对百倍敌人
we charged across Lessu's energy bridge to certain doom.
我们毫不畏惧地冲过莱苏的能量桥
We would not be stopped.
没什么能阻挡我们
They named that attack in songs,
他们把这次攻击写成了歌♥曲
"The Hammer of Ryloth."
赖洛思之锤
Cham has taken a shine to your Jedi.
查姆对你的绝地很有好感嘛
More the other way around.
还不如反过来好
General Syndulla, I could listen to your stories all day.
辛杜拉将军 你的事迹我听一整天都不会腻
And I could tell them all day.
这些事我一整天都讲不完
Your father's not such a bad guy.
你父亲没那么糟糕嘛
I see a lot of him in you.
你有很多地方和他很像
What?
怎么啦
You're both great leaders trying to help people.
你们两个都是努力帮助人♥民♥的伟大领导者
You don't know him like I do.
你没我那么了解他
Gobi, get ready for landing.
戈比 为降落做好准备
If the Empire is on schedule,
如果帝国守时的话
they should be sending their bombers to the surface,
他们就要把轰炸机派往地面了
which will make the ship more vulnerable.
这会让飞船更易受攻击
They're always on schedule.
他们总是很守时
There they go. I'm signaling the A-wings.
他们走了 我给A翼机组发信♥号♥♥
Let's hope this works.
希望这能有效
Bomber pilot to carrier. We are under attack by rebel fighters!
轰炸机呼叫航母 我们受到叛军战斗机攻击
Request permission for emergency landing!
请求紧急降落
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表