剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
The probe hit us pretty badly.
探测机器人造成的损害不小
Repairs are gonna take a little while longer.
修理得多花一点时间
We don't have much time. There's no telling when the Empire will get here.
我们没有多少时间 谁也不知道帝国什么时候会来袭
We've got to get off the surface.
我们必须起飞
Well, the Empire's not our only problem.
这个嘛 帝国可不是我们唯一的麻烦
There's a storm coming up behind us.
有一场风暴正跟在我们后面
If the Empire gets here before we take off,
如果帝国在我们起飞前到来
the storm will be the least of our problems.
风暴就不值一提了
Here they are, the coordinates of every Republic base,
这些坐标给你 位于外环的每一座共和国基地
Separatist installation, pirate hideout
分离势力设施 海盗藏身之处
and smuggler's den in the Outer Rim.
和走私者的巢穴 都在这里
Plus a few Mandalorian bases that even they've forgotten about.
还有几座连曼达洛人自己都忘了的基地
Thank you, Captain. Sure you won't come with us?
谢谢你 上尉 你们打定主意不跟我们走吗
Yeah, you're not bad in a fight.
对 你们的仗打得不坏
I mean, for older gentlemen.
我的意思是 作为老先生来说还不坏
Yeah. Like I said, our war's over, kid.
对 就像我说的 我们的战争已经结束了 孩子
Don't much care to get mixed up in another.
我们不太想被卷入另一场里
Oh, and say hello to Commander Tano for me.
代我向塔诺指挥官问好
But the Empire's on its way, and they will find you.
可是帝国♥军♥队正在赶来 他们会找到你们的
Oh, we can take care of ourselves.
我们自己能处理
Spectre-1 to Spectre-2.
鬼魂1号♥呼叫鬼魂2号♥
Gonna be down here a while longer. Give me some good news.
还得在下面多呆一会儿 告诉我点好消息
Has the Empire showed up yet?
帝国出现了吗
I'm a little busy finishing repairs on the Ghost,
我在忙着修理幽灵号♥
but Chopper's been scanning. So far, nothing.
但切宝一直在扫描 到现在为止 还没什么
Just had to say that.
我可刚刚说完
Star Wars Rebels S02E03 Relics of the Old Republic
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第三集 旧共和国的遗物
Star Destroyer just came out of hyperspace.
歼星舰刚刚脱离超空间
Gonna power down so they can't scan me.
我要关闭动力 防止他们扫描到我
Once I finish my repairs, I'll come get you.
修理一完成 我就去接你们
Good luck down there.
祝你们在下面好运
Sorry, buddy. That means you too.
抱歉了 伙计 这也包括你
If they follow procedure, they'll fly search patterns
如果他们按规程来 他们会根据我们的最后确定位置
based on our last confirmed position.
按照搜索模式飞行
Or they'll call.
他们也可能会直接呼叫
Incoming Imperial transmission.
帝国发来了通讯
It's for you, Wolffe.
找你的 沃尔夫
They called back?
他们回讯了
They, they never call back.
他们 他们从不回讯的
This is why I don't trust clones.
这就是我不信任克隆人的原因
Just get rid of 'em, Wolffe. Yeah, it was my mistake.
摆脱他们 沃尔夫 好吧 这是我的错
And I'll fix it.
我来弥补
CC-3636.
编号♥CC-3636
Commander Wolffe, is it?
沃尔夫指挥官 是吗
Yep, that's me.
对 就是我
What can I do for you, sir?
我能为您做点什么 长官
Please transmit your coordinates
请把你的坐标传给我
so I can investigate the Jedi sightings you reported.
我要调查你报告的绝地目击事件
What? Uh, Je... Jedi?
什么 绝 绝地
Uh, no, no. No, th... there's no Jedi.
不 不 这 这里没有绝地
Here. My, my old, uh, cybernetic eye must be acting up again.
这儿 我 我这个老旧的机械义眼肯定又出毛病了
Sorry for wasting your time.
抱歉浪费了你的时间
This image was taken by one of our probe droids.
这是我们的一台探测机器人拍到的画面
It clearly shows you harboring known rebels.
清楚地显示你们窝藏了已知的叛匪
Now surrender them or be destroyed.
要么交出他们 要么自取灭亡
If it's a fight you want,
如果你想打一场的话
I hope you brought a better class of soldier than those stormtroopers.
我希望你带上一批更精锐的士兵 要比那些冲锋队更强
They serve the Empire well,
他们个个为帝国恪尽职守
and I have a great many of them.
而我的麾下有大量兵力
You're gonna need all of 'em.
那你需要把他们全带上
I like these guys.
我喜欢这几个家伙
They found us.
他们发现我们了
Guess that search pattern paid off.
我猜是搜索模式起作用了
Battle stations.
各就战位
We're sitting mynocks on this thing!
我们在这家伙上面就像是坐以待毙的迈诺克
Think so? Wolffe, evasive maneuvers.
你这么想吗 沃尔夫 规避机动
Copy that.
收到
Hurry! He's coming around for another pass.
快点 他很快就会折返回来再次攻击
Ezra, protect the Phantom.
埃兹拉 保护好鬼怪号♥
What about the walker?
那步行机怎么办
It can take a hit, I think.
我想 它暂时承受得住
Try shortening your leads. You're wasting ammo.
试着减小提前量 这是在浪费弹♥药♥
You're welcome to help.
多谢帮忙
Eh, why spoil the fun? We haven't been shot at in years.
为啥要破坏兴致呢 我们可好久没在枪林弹雨里打滚了
格雷戈尔流落阿巴法所工作餐馆的标识)
(注:汗衫上的图案就是克隆人战争中
Yeah? Well, it happens to us every day.
是吗 好吧 我们可每天都在这么干呢
Why doesn't someone man the big gun?
为什么没人操纵那门大炮呢
That's no good in this situation.
在现在这种情况下没什么用
Oh. Kinda like you guys.
真有点像你们说的话
You want the shot?
你想打吗
Love to.
乐意之至
Gregor, you've still got it.
格雷戈尔 你还没把本事丢下
It's in my blood.
这可是与生俱来的
You know, we'd make a good team if we all fought together.
你知道的 我们并肩作战的话 肯定是一支优秀的队伍
Yeah, tried that once. Didn't work out so well.
对 曾经这么试过 效果并不理想
Now if that storm gets any closer, it'll ground us.
现在要是沙尘暴更近一点 就会把我们滞留住
Sabine, we need the Phantom to fly.
莎宾 我们得让鬼怪号♥飞起来
I'm on it.
我在处理
We have their location. Shall we commence orbital bombardment?
我们确认位置了 是否要开始轨道轰炸
No. Prepare for ground assault.
不 准备地面攻击
Uh, sorry. Um, I'm in your seat.
抱歉 我占了你的座位
The traverse controls are over here on the left,
水平回旋的控制杆在左边
and the elevation's on the right.
俯仰的操纵在右边
Really?
真的
So, um,
那么 嗯
what was it like to fight in the Clone War?
在克隆人战争中战斗是什么样的体验
I don't think the fighting ever got to Lothal.
我觉得战火没有烧到洛塔
I tell ya, war was never dull.
我和你说 战争永远不会无聊
The general I fought with was among the greatest of the Jedi.
与我并肩战斗的将军是最伟大的绝地之一
I trusted him with my life more times than I can count.
我没法数清有多少次把性命托付给他
And I tried my best to keep that trust.
而我尽我全力保持着这份信任
All right. With any luck, we can get outta here soon.
好了 幸运的话 我们很快就能离开这里
We can't just leave Rex, Wolffe and Gregor here.
我们不能就这样把雷克斯 沃尔夫和格雷戈尔留在这里
Well, the Empire is here because of us.
帝国因为我们才来到这里
We'll deal with the consequences.
我们会处理这烂摊子
Wait. Listen.
等一下 听
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
Enemy contact .24.
敌方接近 .24方位
How many legs they got?
它们有几条腿
Looks like four. Four?
看起来是四条 四条
Well, how are they not falling over?
他们怎么没倒在地上
Will you look at the size of those things. Huh.
你来看看那些东西的大小 呃
Reinforced armor plating,
强化装甲板
heavy cannons
重炮
and antipersonnel blasters. Mmm.
反步兵爆能炮 嗯
I'm glad you guys are so excited,
你们这么激动 我很高兴
but those giant death machines are on their way to blow us to bits!
但那些巨大的死亡机器正要过来把我们轰成渣
Wolffe, set vector two-niner-zero.
沃尔夫 设定方向 2-9-0
Wait, you're just gonna turn and run? Just like that?
等等 你准备掉头逃跑 就这样
Well, if you've got a better idea, sir, now's the time.
如果你有更好的主意 现在说吧
I thought you clones loved to fight.
我以为你们克隆人热爱战斗
I do love a battle, but on my terms.
我确实热爱大战一场 但要按我的方式来
Gregor, drop the joopa. We gotta get moving.
格雷戈尔 丢弃朱帕 我们要行动了
Oh.
噢
Bye-bye, Big Bongo.
再见 大邦戈
Wolffe, turn 180.
沃尔夫 转向180
Copy that.
收到
They're turning tail, but they can't outrun us.
他们掉头了 但他们跑不过我们
Fire at will. Yes, sir.
自♥由♥射击 是 长官
Kanan. I'm not sure how far we'll get, but I think she'll fly.
凯南 我觉得她能飞了 虽然不确定能飞多远
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表