剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I'm thinking this planet's not gonna work out as a base after all.
我在想 这颗星球可能还是不适合当基地
Seeing that the key part of secret base is the secret location,
给秘密基地选址的关键是秘密
no, it will not work out.
不行 这儿肯定不适合
Where's Chopper?
切宝在哪儿
I signaled him. He's either lost or ignoring us.
我给他发信♥号♥♥了 他要么是迷路了要么就是没理咱们
Oh, he's not lost.
他肯定不是迷路了
Cross!
交换
Such a handsome face.
这小脸真俊啊
I don't go for crazy anymore.
我早就对疯婆娘无感了
That's all right, I prefer brains.
没关系 我更喜欢有头脑的
Kanan!
凯南
I got you! I got you!
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
Star Wars. Rebels S02E17 Shroud of Darkness
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十七集 黑暗迷雾
Ezra, I need you up here!
埃兹拉 你最好快点上来
Hold on. I'm busy at the moment.
坚持住 我这会儿顾不过来
Up on three?
数到三
Fine! One...
好 一
Two...
二
Three!
三
I got us a ride. Come on!
我叫了顺风车 跟我来
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Just get ready to jump!
准备好跳就行了
Jump? You're crazy!
跳 你疯了吗
Now!
就现在
This was you?
这是你叫来的
Yeah. Not bad, huh?
对 还不错吧
After you.
你先请
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你载我们一程
Phew, that was a close one.
呼 刚才真够悬的
Yeah, another close one.
是啊 又一次真够悬的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Everywhere we go we run into those guys, and I don't like it.
无论去哪儿 都会撞上那两个家伙 我不喜欢这种状况
If this keeps up, we'll never be able to help the rebels establish a base.
如果继续这样 我们永远也别想帮义军建立基地
At least not as long as we're with them.
至少只要咱们跟他们还在一起就没办法
So, what are we gonna do about it?
所以 我们要怎么解决
I don't know. But it's endangering the whole squadron.
我不知道 但这样对整个中队都构成威胁
We're gonna need advice on this.
我们需要寻求建议
Well, you two seem fine. How's The Phantom?
你俩气色不错 鬼怪号♥怎么样
I don't know. Chopper was flying.
我不清楚 是切宝在开
Oh, boy.
噢 好吧
So, kid, you find us a base yet?
小子 你给咱们找到基地了么
No, but we did find two Inquisitors.
没 不过我们倒是找到了俩个裁判官
Oh, that's nothing new.
噢 不算啥新鲜事
She's waiting for you.
她在等你
Why did you have us meet you out here away from the fleet?
你为什么要我们离开舰队 到这儿跟你碰头
It's safer this way.
这样比较安全
Keeping your saber moving
不断变换光剑的位置
is key to deflecting the fire of multiple adversaries.
是偏转多名敌人火力的诀窍
Fluid motion, one into the next,
动作要流畅 一下接着一下
into the next, and so on.
再接着一下 不断循环
I've made some adjustments to the classic Form IV techniques
我对传统的第四型剑法做了点修改
that I think you'll find work well against droids
这样能让你们更有效地对付机器人
and other ranged attackers.
和其他远程攻击者
Here, I'll show you. One, two, three...
来 我来示范 一 二 三
He's amazing.
他真棒
I've watched these recordings to help me with my own saber training.
我练习光剑的时候就靠看这些记录来当参考
You should have seen him in person.
你应该见见他本人
Anakin Skywalker, he was my master.
安纳金·天行者 他曾是我的师♥父♥
Kanan said he was the greatest warrior the Jedi had in the Clone Wars.
凯南说他是克隆人战争中最出色的绝地
He was powerful, rarely lost a battle.
他很强大 在战斗中罕逢敌手
What would have surprised people was how kind he was.
最让人吃惊的是他待人十分体贴
He cared deeply about his friends,
他非常在乎他的朋友
and looked out for them until the end.
照顾他们直到最后
Practice these exercises mindfully,
好好地练习这些动作
and you'll see improvement, I promise.
你们会进步的 我保证
Do you know what happened to him?
你知道他出了什么事吗
The last time I saw him, he was rushing off to save the Chancellor.
我最后一次见到他时 他正忙着前去拯救议长
Then everything changed.
然后一切都变了
The war ended and the Jedi were accused of treason.
战争结束 绝地被打成叛党
One by one, they were hunted down.
遭到追杀 一个接着一个
By the Inquisitors.
被裁判官们
Or worse.
或者更糟
Speaking of Inquisitors...
说起裁判官
Ahsoka, what do you think about us doing the hunting for a change?
阿索卡 你觉得现在换咱们搜寻他们如何
When you defeated one, two more came.
你打败了一个 结果又冒出两个
Who's to say we wouldn't multiply our problems yet again?
说不定我们会再一次把麻烦成倍扩大
And there's Vader.
还有那个维达
I don't disagree. But the fact remains,
我不是反对 但问题还是没解决
we can't protect our friends from Vader and his Inquisitors.
我们没法保护朋友不遭受维达和他的裁判官们的伤害
I can barely protect you.
我差点连你都无法保护
I don't need protecting.
我不需要保护
It's times like these that Anakin and I would turn to someone
遇到这种情况时 安纳金和我会求助一些人
like Obi-Wan or Master Yoda.
比如欧比旺或者尤达大♥师♥
They always had the answer.
他们总会给出答案
Well, almost always.
嗯 几乎总会
Then maybe we should ask Master Yoda.
也许我们该请教一下尤达大♥师♥
So, where are they going now?
所以 他们这是要去哪
Sometimes it's better not to know.
有时候还是不知道得好
Ezra, you're from Lothal?
埃兹拉 你是洛塔人
Yeah, this place is my home.
对 这地方是我家
Here it is. If you and Kana stand here,
到了 如果你和凯南站在这里
you can use the Force to open the temple.
你们可以用原力打开圣殿
I cannot.
我不行
Why?
为什么
Because I am no longer a Jedi.
因为我不再是绝地了
It was my choice, I left the Order.
这是我的选择 我离开了武士团
It's probably best if you two open it.
最好还是由你们两个人来打开它
All right then. Kanan?
那好吧 凯南
Hey, where's the door going?
嘿 这门要转到哪里去啊
This is new.
这可新鲜了
Well, new problem, new door.
好吧 新问题来了 新大门
Chop, stay here. Keep an eye out.
切宝 呆在这里 注意警备
How did you contact Master Yoda here?
你们是怎么在这里联♥系♥上尤达大♥师♥的
Well, he kind of contacted us.
呃 其实是他联♥系♥了我们
I thought I was dreaming when I first hear Master Yoda's voice.
我觉得我是在梦里第一次听到尤达大♥师♥的声音
And I was meditating.
我是在冥想的时候
Then perhaps that's a good place to start.
也许我们可以从冥想开始
I see a doorway.
我看见一道门
Where? I don't see anything.
在哪 我什么都没看见
Neither do I.
我也没看见
Last time we spoke to Master Yoda, we were separated.
上次我们是分开来和尤达大♥师♥交谈的
Maybe this is my path alone.
也许这条路是开放给我一个人的
Be careful!
小心点
Don't worry. I wouldn't do anything you would do.
放心 我不会像你那么冒失
Where'd he go? He just disappeared.
他去哪了 他就这么消失了
As you know, these temples can be tricky.
你也知道 这些圣殿非常难以捉摸
I wondered when you would return.
我还在想你什么时候会回来
A temple guard.
你是圣殿守卫
I've come for knowledge.
我是来寻求知识的
I need to know how to defeat Vader and his Inquisitors.
我想 知道怎样击败维达和他的裁判官
Try to fight, and you will fail.
你若试图战斗 注定会失败
The Rebellion will be destroyed.
义军会被摧毁
You will die,
你会被杀
and your apprentice will become a servant of evil.
而你的学徒会成为邪恶之仆
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么
The dark side.
黑暗面
It pulls at him, it calls to him.
会引诱他 呼唤他
Eventually, he will be consumed by it.
最终 他将被它吞噬
Stand aside.
别挡道
The boy must be eliminated
这孩子必须加以消灭
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表