剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Sabine, fuel status.
莎宾 燃料还剩多少
.05. We're almost down to fumes.
百分之五 我们就要灯尽油干了
Sorry, guys.
抱歉了各位
Have to divert more power from thermal subsystems.
我们不得不从供热子系统分出更多动力
Reducing heat to two percent.
把加热降低到百分之二
Our intel on this fuel source better be solid.
关于这个燃料源的情报最好可靠
I'm losing feeling in my fingers.
我的手指都快冻没知觉了
Saw the report myself.
我看过报告了
Somewhere in this belt, the Mining Guild's
在这个小行星带某处 矿业行会一直
been refining clouzon-36 for the Empire.
在为帝国精炼云子-36
Whoa. One shipment of that stuff could fuel us
这种材料只要有一船就能为我们
and all the ships in Phoenix Squadron for a full cycle.
和凤♥凰♥中队的所有飞船补充一整轮的燃料
Empire is scheduled to pick up their shipment today.
帝国计划今天提取他们这批货物
We just have to get there and find it first.
我们要抢先一步把能源拿到手
The asteroid field is scrambling our sensors.
小行星带在干扰我们的传感器
Well, I'm getting nothing on the old visual scanners.
好吧 我在这台旧可视扫描器上可什么也没看到
All right. Cut the chatter. Keep your eyes peeled for that refinery.
好了 别聊了 眼睛放亮点把那个精炼场找出来
Does anyone hear that noise?
有谁听到那个声音了吗
The only thing I hear is my brain freezing.
我只听到我的脑子在结冰
There. The noise. I hear it again.
又来了 那声音 我又听到了
It's, it's getting louder.
声音 声音越来越大了
I don't see anything out here.
我没看到外面有什么东西
What's it sound like, Ezra?
那声音听起来像什么 埃兹拉
It's, it's hard to describe.
它 很难形容
Kind of sad, I guess. But...
有点哀伤 我觉得 不过
I mean, how can you not hear it?
我想说 你们怎么会听不到
It's coming from all around us.
四周都有这种声音传来
Ezra, there's nothing to hear.
埃兹拉 我们什么都听不到
Sabine, check the scanners again.
莎宾 再检查一下扫描器
Uh, don't have to. Look.
呃 不用了 快看
Star Wars Rebels S02E14 The Call
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第十四集 传唤
Brace yourselves!
都打起精神来
What the bloody blazes are those?
那到底是些什么鬼东西
Purrgils.
普尔褶鲸
They'll rip the hull apart.
它们会把船体给拆了
Prepare to fire. We gotta drive them back.
准备开火 我们得把它们赶回去
Don't shoot! They'll pass.
别开火 它们会顺着飞船过去
Just let 'em do what they do.
随它们怎么做吧
What they do is destroy starships like ours.
它们要做的事就是拆掉我们这样的太空船
We can't waste power fighting these things.
我们不能耗费能源跟这些家伙打
What choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
We could just get out of their way.
我们可以避开它们的去路
We either run into them or the asteroids. Take your pick.
我们要么撞上它们 要么撞上小行星 你选吧
Try flying with them instead of against them.
别逆着它们飞 试试顺着它们的方向飞
Uh, that's not a half-bad idea.
呃 这主意还不算很糟
Fine. I can't believe I'm doing this.
好吧 我真不敢相信我要这么做
It's not the strangest thing we've ever done.
这又不是我们做过的最奇怪的事
Yeah, that doesn't make me feel better.
没错 不过我一点都没感到安慰
I think they're calming down.
我想它们正在平静下来
I'm not hearing them.
我听不到它们的声音了
That was a good instinct, Ezra.
真是不错的直觉 埃兹拉
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
我只是觉得这么做是对的
Okay, we're low on fuel, surrounded by asteroids,
好吧 我们燃料见底了 周围都是小行星
and caught in a swarm of purrgil.
还陷在一群普尔褶鲸中间
How has the situation improved exactly?
情况到底哪儿有改善
Hello? Are we shooting them or not?
喂喂 我们要不要向它们开火
'Cause here comes a really big one.
因为来了一头相当大个的
Wow. These creatures are amazing.
哇 这些生物真是惊人
Who would want to shoot them?
谁愿意向它们开火
Hera, if you gave her the chance.
赫拉 如果你给她一个机会的话
Kanan, you don't know what you're talking about. I do.
凯南 你不知道自己在说什么吧 我可清楚得很
Well, since I'm so uneducated, why don't you explain your problem?
呃 鉴于我文化程度不高 你能解释一下问题在哪儿吗
These creatures are a menace. A big, lumbering menace.
这些生物是一种威胁 又大又笨拙的威胁
Uh, something's upsetting it.
呃 有东西让它感到不安
Maybe it's Hera.
也许是赫拉
No, it's not Hera.
不 不是因为赫拉
TIE fighters. Two of 'em. I need a better angle.
TIE战斗机 有两架 我需要个更好的角度
Hang on!
抓紧了
Those TIEs have been modified.
那些TIE战机受到过改装
They're not Imperial.
他们不是帝国的
Well, they're acting like it.
反正他们的行动像是帝国的
I've got him. I've got him.
我瞄准他了 我瞄准他了
Hera, I lost my cannons.
赫拉 我的炮失效了
Rerouting auxiliary power from the Phantom.
正在重新分配鬼怪号♥的辅助动力
Hera!
赫拉
Oh, see? If we shot at the purrgil, we wouldn't have had...
瞧见没 如果我们向普尔褶鲸开火 就不会剩下
Those fighters were Mining Guild.
那些战斗机属于矿业行会
They must be from the refinery.
他们肯定是从精炼厂来的
You think you can track where they came from?
你能追踪到他们的来处吗
Maybe. Give me a minute.
可能吧 给我点时间
As I was saying, it's a good thing we didn't waste energy shooting at the purrgil.
我就说过 我们不浪费能量向普尔褶鲸开火是好事
I heard you the first time.
这是我头次听到你这么说
Something's happening.
有情况
They're turning around. I think we should follow them.
它们转向了 我觉得我们应该跟着它们
Following them is the last thing we should do.
我们才不该跟着它们呢
Sabine, did you find out where the fighters came from yet?
莎宾 你找到那些战斗机的来处了吗
I did. Good. What's our heading?
找到了 好 我们向哪走
Follow the purrgil. What?
跟着普尔褶鲸 什么
Yeah, I hate to tell you this,
对 我也不想跟你这么说
but the purrgil are heading right where I calculated those fighters came from.
但普尔褶鲸正直接朝着我计算出的那些战斗机的来处前进
That's so interesting.
真是太有意思了
All right. I guess for now we follow the purrgil.
好吧 我觉得现在我们要跟着普尔褶鲸了
Hey. For what it's worth, I've got a good feeling about this.
嘿 无论如何 我对此都有种不错的预感
Go check your cabins. Make sure everything is switched off.
去检查你们的住舱 确保所有东西都关掉了
We've gotta save every little bit of fuel.
我们必须节约每一点燃料
Come on, big guy.
来吧 大块头
It's colder back there.
后面感觉更冷
I never imagined there were creatures in deep space.
我从来没想过深空中会有生命存在
When I was young, I was told amazing stories
小时候 我听过一些很奇妙的故事
of creatures that lived in the stars,
故事里的生物在恒星中生活
traveled between the worlds.
在星球之间穿行
Old pilots said it was the purrgil
年长的飞行员说那些生物是普尔褶鲸
who inspired us to jump from system to system.
正是受了普尔褶鲸的启发 我们才能在星系间跳跃
But I don't believe it.
但我不相信这些故事
The purrgil are dangerous.
普尔褶鲸很危险
They wander into hyperspace lanes,
他们会闯入超空间航线
crash into ships.
撞毁飞船
I've lost more than one friend that way.
我有不止一个朋友这样失去了性命
Well, maybe they don't realize
也许它们没意识到
they're putting people in danger.
他们这样做会给人们带来危险
Maybe it's like Kanan says, you know.
也许就像凯南说的那样 你懂的
They just do what they do.
他们只是在照常做自己的事情
Right now, as long as they don't come between me and my mission,
现在 只要它们不阻碍我执行任务
I really don't care what they do.
我才不管它们在干嘛
Fair enough.
还算公平
Scanners are picking up an energy source from that planetoid ahead.
扫描器在前方的小行星上检测到一个能量源
You think it's the refinery?
你觉得是那精炼厂吗
We're about to find out.
我们正要过去瞧瞧
There it is. The refinery.
就在那儿 那精炼厂
I wonder why the purrgil are headed that way.
我在想 为什么普尔褶鲸会往那边去
Works out for us.
反正对我们有好处
Between them and all these asteroids,
混在普尔褶鲸和小行星之间
the Mining Guild will never see us coming.
矿业行会绝对不会看见我们
The automatic doors aren't so automatic anymore.
自动门都不会自动开关了
I've rationed what energy we have left.
我要节制使用剩下的能量
What's your next move?
下一步怎么办
I want to get a secure position to plan our attack.
我要找个安全位置 来计划如何攻击
Sabine, Chopper, ready a short, controlled burst from the engines.
莎宾 切宝 准备让引擎来一次短暂的受控爆发
In three, two, one.
三 二 一
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表