剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么
Why would you come here?
你为什么要来这里
He knows of the artifact!
他知道那件东西
The holocron, do you have it?
全息仪 你拿到手了吗
You will find out soon enough.
你们很快就会知道
Fall back!
撤退
Maul, what game are you playing?
摩尔 你在下什么棋
The end game, Lady Tano.
残局 塔诺女士
The end game.
残局
Star Wars Rebels S02E20 Twilight of the Apprentice Part 2
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第二十集 学徒之暮(下)
I am the enemy of your enemy now,
我现在是你敌人的敌人
and I have my own reasons for wanting the Empire to fall.
我自己也有希望帝国灭亡的理由
But we have little time.
但我们没有多少时间
The one they call Vader will be here soon.
那个被他们称作维达的人很快就会来
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
His dogs will tell him where we are.
他的走狗会向他汇报我们的行踪
Two Jedi and a "part timer."
两个绝地 和一个兼♥职♥的
Oh, he will come.
他肯定会来
He will not be able to resist us.
他没法抗拒这种诱惑
Okay, hold on, there is no "us."
好吧 停一下 “我们”从何谈起
Dealing with Inquisitors is one thing,
对付裁判官是一♥码♥事
Vader is another.
维达是另外一♥码♥事
And I'm not convinced we're all on the same side anyway.
无论如何 我都不相信我们属于一个阵营
Kanan, we should trust him.
凯南 我们应该相信他
Uh, look! He and I took this from the temple together!
看吧 他和我一起从圣殿里把这个拿到手了
This is why we came here, right?
这就是我们来这里的原因 对吧
To find out about the Sith.
为了弄清楚西斯的情况
To find a way to beat them.
为了找到打败他们的方法
Ahsoka, you said we came here for knowledge.
阿索卡 你说过 我们是为了知识而来
Ezra, there is no way
埃兹拉 没办法的
a Jedi can unlock that holocron.
绝地打不开那个全息记录仪
But you may unlock the Temple itself.
但你们可以打开这座圣殿
How? Tell me how.
怎么做 告诉我该怎么做
At the top of the temple is a chamber.
圣殿的顶端有一个大厅
Connect the holocron to the obelisk within
把全息记录仪放到那儿的方尖碑里
and you can unlock the ancient knowledge of the Sith.
西斯的远古知识就会向你们敞开大门
Why are you working so hard to keep us here?
你为什么费尽心机要把我们留在这里
I cannot defeat Vader alone.
我一个人没法打败维达
I say we stay with him.
我觉得我们应该跟他在一起
Yeah? Well, I say we go, so that settles it.
是吗 我觉得我们应该离开这里 就这么定了
Are you such cowards
你们就这么懦弱吗
that you would run from this chance to defeat your enemies?
就这样放弃打败敌人的机会吗
Who slaughter your friends?
是谁杀了你的朋友们
Kanan?
凯南
Chopper, we're staying for a while.
切宝 我们再待一会儿
Yeah, I know it's a bad idea.
是 我知道这个主意很糟糕
Just scan for incoming ships,
你只管扫描到这儿的飞船就行
and keep the Phantom out of sight.
别让来人发现鬼怪号♥
Oh, how exciting. We're all on the same side.
真刺♥激♥啊 我们都在同一战线上了
Just show us how to get to the top, and hurry.
告诉我们怎么登上圣殿顶部就行 快点
This way.
这边走
He and I took this from the temple together!
他和我一起从圣殿里把这个拿到手了
And this is why we came here, right?
这就是我们来这里的原因 对吧
To find out about the Sith!
为了弄清楚西斯的状况
The boy has the holocron.
那孩子拿到了全息仪
We cannot allow him to use it.
我们不能让他使用
I will reclaim it!
我去拿回来
Wait! Let him thin them out,
等等 让他去消耗他们的实力
then we will retrieve Lord Vader's prize.
然后我们再去抢回维达尊主的宝贝
Now what?
现在怎么办
Only two.
只能两个人
No more, no less.
不多 不少
Yeah? Well, these two come as a set.
这样啊 那我们俩一队
You okay riding with Grandpa?
你跟老爷爷一起走没问题吧
I'll be fine.
没事的
Ezra, listen to me, he's using you.
埃兹拉 听我说 他在利用你
Are you ever gonna trust me to think for myself?
你什么时候才会相信我 让我独♥立♥思考
To follow my instincts?
让我跟着自己的直觉走
I do trust you.
我非常相信你
Maul sees what I could be. You don't.
摩尔看出来了我能做到什么 你却没看出来
He'll say anything to get what he wants.
他为了拿到想要的东西 什么话都会说出口
Look out!
小心
Give me the holocron!
把全息仪给我
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Looks like they've figured out your plan.
看样子他们已经知道了你的计划
Then we shall alter it.
那我们就改改计划
I recommend that we split up
我提议分头行动
and scale the Pyramid from two sides.
绕着金字塔的两边走
They will also have to divide their forces.
他们也就只能分头行动
And let me guess, Ezra goes with you?
我猜 埃兹拉要跟你走吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
It is the logical choice.
这是合理的选择
I say we split up.
我们就分开走吧
Trust me.
相信我
Excellent, excellent.
很好 很好
You will find another lift on the far side,
在那一头 你会找到另一台升降梯
we will meet again on the next terrace.
我们在下一层平台再见
He'll be fine.
他不会有事的
Yeah? How do you know that?
是吗 你怎么知道
Because you taught him.
因为他是你教出来的
The dark side fights without mercy,
用黑暗面战斗 不能手下留情
without remorse.
不能心存怜悯
If you want to be victorious,
想取得胜利
you need to find the same strength inside you.
就得在内心找到同样的力量
Kanan always said fighting is a last resort,
凯南总是说 战斗是迫不得已的选择
not a first.
不是首选
Ezra, you were given your gift for one reason,
埃兹拉 你拥有这种天赋只有一个原因
to use it.
就是要使用它
Can I count on you?
我可以信任你吗
That doesn't sound good!
听起来不大妙
Look out!
小心
That's it, young one.
就是这样 小子
Use your anger, use your pain,
利用愤怒 利用痛苦
let it fill you, fuel you.
让它盈满全身 给你力量
No! No!
不 别
Strike her down!
杀死她
You want to end this?
你想结束这一切吗
Finish her!
干掉她
I can't!
我做不到
The next time you hesitate like that,
下一次要还是这么犹豫
it may cost you your life,
可能你会没命
or the lives of your friends.
或者你的朋友会没命
We must hurry.
我们得快点儿
I fear our companions are in danger.
我怕我们的同伴身处险地
What is it?
那是什么
Nothing. We must not delay.
没什么 我们不能再拖了
I will handle this. You take the holocron.
我搞定这里 你拿着全息仪
Place it in the obelisk, activate the temple,
把它放在方尖碑里 启动圣殿
gain the knowledge you seek.
就能获得你寻求的知识了
I'll meet you at the top.
顶上见
Where's Ezra?
埃兹拉在哪里
You mean, my apprentice?
你是指 我的徒弟吗
Kanan!
凯南
My apprentice is activating the temple,
我的徒弟正在启动这座圣殿
or more precisely, this battle station,
准确说 是这个战斗基地
which I shall use to exact my revenge
我可以用它来施展我的大计
on all my enemies!
对所有敌人复仇
Who comes forth?
来者何人
Ezra, uh, Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉 埃兹拉·布里杰
I was told this holocron is the key to knowledge.
有人跟我说 这个全息仪是获得知识的关键
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表