剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We'll be arriving in the Del Zennis system any moment.
我们很快就会达到德尔曾尼斯星系
Well, we're coming up on the last known position of our missing patrol,
是啊 就要到失联的巡逻船已知的最后位置了
but I already checked the star charts.
但我已经查过星图
There's nothing out here.
那里什么都没有
But obviously, that's not true since the ship went missing,
不过显然有什么东西在那里 因为我们的飞船确实失踪了
so, you know, there must be something out here.
所以 那个 肯定有什么东西在那里
When Captain Syndulla said you volunteered for this mission,
辛杜拉船长说你自荐参加这个任务的时候
she insisted you could be helpful.
她强调说你会很有用
Let us hope that is true.
希望她没说错
Something's about to happen.
要发生什么大事了
Commander, we've lost hyperdrive control.
指挥官 我们失去了对超空间驱动器的控制
Emergency positions.
紧急情况 各就各位
What's happening? Are we under attack?
发生什么事了 我们受到攻击了吗
We're being pulled out of hyperspace.
我们正被拉出超空间
Secure all stations and get me status report.
掌控住所有位置 向我汇报情况
Instruments have frozen! It's a Star Destroyer!
仪表都被冻住了 是艘歼星舰
No. That is something else.
不 是别的什么东西
Send the distress signal. Now!
立即发送遇险信♥号♥♥
Phoenix Home to Ghost.
凤巢号♥呼叫幽灵号♥
We've been pulled out of hyperspace. The Empire...
我们被拉出了超空间 帝国
Star Wars Rebels: S02E08 Stealth Strike
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第八集 潜入敌营
Phoenix Home to Ghost.
凤巢号♥呼叫幽灵号♥
We've been pulled out of hyperspace. The Empire...
我们被拉出了超空间 帝国
The transmission was jammed.
通讯被♥干♥扰了
But still, that doesn't make any sense.
可是 这怎么可能呢
You can't pull a ship out of hyperspace
没人能把飞船拉出超空间
because you never know exactly where it is.
因为根本不知道它的具体♥位♥置
A tractor beam can't get a lock.
牵引波束无法进行锁定
That's 'cause this isn't a tractor beam. It's a gravity well.
因为那就不是牵引波束 而是个引力井
When I was at the academy, they were developing
我还在学院的时候 他们就在开♥发♥
a new cruiser with gravity well projectors
一种拥有引力井投射器的巡洋舰
powerful enough to pull a ship out of hyperspace.
它强大到足以将一艘飞船拉出超空间
Well, it looks like they finished it.
好吧 看起来他们已经把它建成了
Chances are they're still testing the system.
有可能他们还在测试系统
If they follow Imperial procedure,
如果他们严格按照帝国的程序来
the testing zone for this type of ship wouldn't be that large.
这类飞船的测试区域不会很大
You'll probably find it not far
你们很可能会在我们与佐藤指挥官
from where we lost contact with Commander Sato.
失去联♥系♥的地方附近找到它
All right, everybody. Gear up.
好吧 大家都做好准备
We're goin' out there.
我们要去那里转转了
Not everybody.
不是大家都去
You and Rex will go to that system.
你和雷克斯去那个星系
Find that ship, and I bet you find Ezra and the others.
找到那艘飞船 我肯定你就能找到埃兹拉和其他人
Not Rex! I'll take Zeb or Sabine.
别带雷克斯了吧 泽布或者莎宾都行
Rex's military experience will be invaluable
雷克斯的从军经历非常宝贵
and he can also impersonate a stormtrooper.
他也可以扮成个冲锋队员
Right. That's because he is a stormtrooper.
对啊 因为他就是个冲锋队员
No, he was a clone trooper. Same thing.
不 他以前是名克隆人士兵 都一回事
Kanan, I sent Ezra.
凯南 我派埃兹拉去的
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
All right. We'll get 'em back.
好吧 我们会把他们带回来
All of them.
一个不落
Don't worry, Commander. I'll get us out of this.
别担心指挥官 我会把咱俩弄出去
I've been captured many times.
我被抓过好多次了
You're not putting my mind at ease.
你这话并没让我感到丝毫轻松
Well, I've escaped a lot too.
呃 我也逃脱过许多次
Obviously.
显然喽
Rebels.
叛匪
Out here searching for your missing patrol, I assume.
我猜你们是来找失踪的巡逻船的吧
We are members of the Corporate Alliance.
我们是企业同盟的成员
You have taken possession of my ships illegally,
你非法扣留了我的飞船
and I demand you release us.
我要求你立即释放我们
You are in a position to demand nothing,
你现在的立场没有要求的权力
Commander Sato.
佐藤指挥官
Ah, yes. I am familiar with your activities in this sector.
是的 我对你们在这个星区的活动了如指掌
I suspected if we captured even one rebel ship,
我想只要我们抓住了哪怕一艘叛军飞船
others would race to the rescue.
其他叛军也会赶来救援
But I dared not hope
不过我真没想到
we'd capture someone as significant as you.
我们能够抓到你这样一条大鱼
And what would your name be, young man?
那么你又是谁 年轻人
Jabba the Hutt.
赫特人贾巴
Indeed.
算你是吧
You are a tad small for a Hutt,
但和赫特小孩比你也太小了点
but I know someone else
不过我还认识个人
that goes by the name Jabba... Ezra Bridger.
曾经冒充过贾巴 埃兹拉·布里杰
I imagine Agent Kallus will be quite pleased to hear you have joined us.
我猜 你落入我们手中的消息 会让卡勒斯特工非常高兴
Secure them.
把他们关起来
Look, for the record, this wasn't my idea.
我郑重声明 这不是我的主意
Just try to act like a professional.
我只是想当个专业人士
What if you get in there and forget whose side you're on?
如果你到了那里而又忘了你是哪边的人怎么办
I would never be on their side or wear their junk armor.
我绝不会站到他们那边或者穿他们那身破盔甲
Here are your disguises.
这是你们的伪装服
Perfect.
非常好
This garbage is nothing like clone armor.
这垃圾哪点比得上克隆人盔甲了
Looks a little tight on you, old man.
看起来在你身上有点紧啊 老头子
Yeah? Well, at least I know how to wear it.
是吗 对啊 至少我知道怎么穿
Kanan, Rex. Once you're in, signal me,
凯南 雷克斯 一旦你们进去了 就向我发信♥号♥♥
and I'll come in with Phoenix Squadron to blast you all out.
然后我们和凤♥凰♥中队一起掩护你们出来
How are we getting in anyway?
首先 我们怎么进去
How is it the Empire lets us keep stealing these things?
帝国怎么一直给我们偷到这些东西的机会啊
Oh. I thought it was the same one we used before.
噢 我觉得那和我们之前用过的是同一艘飞船
I don't know why she does that.
我不知道她为什么那么干
I believe it's called artistic expression.
我觉得这应该叫艺术性的表达
Yeah? Well, my expression is wrong.
哦 好吧 我表达有误
I'm not happy about being on this mission.
我对进行这次任务一点都不开心
Really? That wasn't clear.
真的 那倒真是没说清楚
Once we board this thing, Chopper will plug in,
只要我们一降落 切宝就接入系统
find out where they have our people,
找到对方关押我们的人的地方
and we get them out of there.
然后我们就去把他们救出来
We've got to disable this weapon, whatever it is.
我们必须破坏这件武器 无论它是什么
If the Empire is able to intercept our ships in hyperspace,
如果帝国能拦截我们在超空间中的飞船
this rebel movement won't last long.
这场起义运动可坚持不了多久
I hear what you're saying,
我听到你的意见了
but remember, this is a rescue mission, first and foremost.
不过记住 这首先是一次救援任务
We're coming up on Ezra's last known position.
我们就要到埃兹拉已知的最后位置了
Let's just hope we can find that ship fast.
希望我们可以尽快找到那艘飞船
Uh-oh.
惨了
Shuttle S257, this is a restricted area.
S257号♥穿越机 这里是禁航区
Copy that, sir. Boy, are we glad to see you.
收到 长官 能看到你们真是太好了
We have a 157. Repeat, a 157.
我们发生了157号♥情况 重复 157号♥情况
You are not cleared.
你没有许可
This is a 675 test zone and off-limits to you, S257.
这里是675号♥令节制的测试区 对你们是禁区 S257号♥
Well, if we don'tget some help soon,
那好 如果我们不能尽快获得帮助
we're gonna have a 3376 on our hands.
就会发生3376号♥情况
I don't think you're gonna want to have a 3376
你也不想现在就在你右舷
off your starboard side, now, would you, sir?
发生3376号♥情况吧 长官
Shuttle S257, requesting your emergency access code.
S257号♥穿梭机 报上紧急通行密♥码♥
Copy that, sir. Priority protocol 7...
收到 长官 优先协议7
This is the stuff I can't stand, protocol nonsense.
我真受不了这些东西 毫无意义的协议
Stand by for code check.
等待密♥码♥接受核查
Cody and I practically invented these emergency protocols
实际上是我和科迪在克隆人战争的时候
back in the Clone War.
发明了这些紧急协议
Trust me, the codes are good.
信我吧 这些密♥码♥很好用
Copy, Shuttle S257.
收到 S257号♥穿梭机
You are clear to proceed on heading 1599 to hangar 11.
你们可以沿1599方向前往11号♥机库
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
See? They don't suspect a thing.
看吧 他们一点儿都不怀疑
Agent Kallus.
卡勒斯特工
Our new gravity weapon reeled in a catch of rebels
我们的新型引力武器钓到一批叛军
who I believe you're familiar with,
你应该和他们很熟
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表